• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP and Hashtables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering for a while now as to why the newly added hashtables are bugged in JNGP (at least for me).

In JASS the commands aren't listed in the functions list (no problem i can just overwrite the common.j and blizzard.j files)

But in GUI I can't really use Hashtables at all because the simple, yet necessarry function Get Handle Id is bugged.

Look at the following gif animation to know what I mean:
newgenhash.gif

Note: The JASS functions works fine and no errors from JNGP at all.
I have redownloaded and reinstalled the newest JNGP and JASSHelper.
Also using the normal WE everything works fine.

Any solutions? If not I'll try asking on wc3c.
Also i'm using win7 64bit if that has something to do with it >_>
Thanks in advance.

Level 7
Create a hashtable first, then save the variables in the hashtable, then reference them where needed. If you create a global hashtable variable, you'll notice you can select that variable.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
1. Update both native and BJ list for JassHelper.
2. Update JassHelper to the newest version (fixes some crashes and errors as well as adding stuff).
3. Your JASS triggers will compile perfectly now. For any GUI issues you will need to manually patch them, but if you can do that you are better off using JASS.

1: Already done
2: Already done
3: It already compiled correctly before, but what I meant is that the functions aren't listed in the TESH functions list (sorry for being unclear again). I don't care about this part that much, but what bugs me is the missing GUI. Do you mind giving me some direction on how to patch the GUI manually in JNGP? And yes I could use JASS but for testing purposes and aswell as helping GUI using mappers I'm in need of that function. And always starting the original WE for only this function is kinda annoying XD

Level 2
Just make every Handle Id u need in the normal editor, load the map with jngp, copy and be happy:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.