• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

No Hashtables in GUI, and crash on InitHashBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm working with someone who uses regular WorldEdit. He has access to Hastables n GUI, which is what he works in.

I use JNGP and vJASS, so we can't exactly transfer our stuff properly. This is mainly due to the fact that opening his maps cause JNGP to crash. messages like Trigger Function does not exist in Database: InitHashBJ, etc. etc.

I've updated JASSHelper, but I don't know what to update the blizzard.j and common.j with, since the MPQ has 4 of them when I open it with Magos.

So long as Hashtable variables exist in a map, I can't open them.

What do I do so it works. I've updated the TESH with projecthorus and JASSHelper with the new files from Vexorian. What else is left?

Well, this is a known problem and probably can be easily fixed by placing an updated UI folder inside your Warcraft directory. Though it hasn't bothered me enough to try, since I never use GUI.

So I would suggest doing that. You can simply open the war3patch.mpq and extract the UI folder from there.

Also, there was a thread around the site somewhere which showed a fix to InitHashBJ error.

Status
Not open for further replies.