• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JASS Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is here any decent JASS editor outside WE (that I couldn't found)?
Like an old JassCraft, but it must allow modules (different threads, like triggers in JNGP WE).
I would use JassCraft but I need the modules.
It can be just JASS, not vJASS or cJASS, with an option of fast save to file. I need at least original JASS with a comfortable interface.

Level 7
Wietlol, there is JassCraft that would be excellent if he had modules.
Pyrogasm, I have Notepad++. It has no modules.

I need an editor that can make a project that separates scripts into modules and saves it all as 1 script file.

Level 7
Well, I am working on a project that makes no sense to work with map when you work with scripts.
What is sense then to have JASS editor in WE? (Rhetoric question)
I have a work folder where I add any files I need, and then pack into the map by button.
There is no much sense to choose WE other than for making terrain and initial objects, unless you work with triggers only. For that purpose it was created.

There is JassCraft, but it's outdated (by functionality).

Level 7
It's jondreanJASS.

Module, unit, file, whatever.. is a separate piece of code that can be chosen by clicking on it and scrolling updown doesn't bring you to another such piece.

Well, there is none, I guess.
I have to make it myself. :S

Level 8
No idea where I got it though.
I tyvm regardless, but

1. This is for vJass not Jass :)
2. This is a highlighter not a syntax checker.
3. I imported it successfully as it stated, and it doesn't do anything not even that :p

Something like a pjass plugin for notepad++ would be ideal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.