• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Syntax highlighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi! I was looking for a simple Syntax highlighter, but i can't get SharpCraft, JNGP , Wurst or JassCraft to work at all.
But I think they all offer much more than I need, I just want to write triggers in Jass without urting my eyes lol.
I tried JNGP once (i guess i was using an older version of Wc3) and i really enjoyed TESH.
A solution like JassCraft would be good to, but like i said i just can't get any of this to work.
So, is there a way i can get a Syntax highlighter/Jass editor with native function, that's easier to setup?

P.S. This is my first post here and I want to greet you all, this forum is awesome!
P.P.S. I'm not a native english speaker (you may have noticed lol) so I apologize for any possible mistake :p.

Level 3
Hi, thank you very much. To be honest i'm really confused about all this tools, i'll keep trying with WEX. I really read a lot in the thread you posted (before i posted here) and it actually works, meaning it gives no error, buy basically i can only launch the normal editor and warcraft 3, and I don't what's left to try lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.