• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'd like to share a revelation I've had...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'd like to share a revelation I've had. It came to me when I was trying to classify our species, or rather, our time period. I then discovered that our time period is the best time period to live in, let alone be born in. I'd like for everyone (who is a teenager; and preferably in America, Canada, or another first world country) to take a moment to reflect on how lucky you are that you were born in the best time period ever. We exist in the 1990s and 21st century, and we have so much that our predecessors haven't. We truly were born and are living in the best time frame ever.

Let's just look at a few things we have, shall we? We have instant global communication, we have space flight, television, computers, the ability to be anyone you want to be, security, safety, video games, long life spans, top level medical care, the Internet, Facebook, the Internet, movies. Chances are, most (if not all) of us will leave to see three centuries (20th century, 21st century, and possibly even the beginning of the 22nd century), we have practically all of the information in the world at our fingertips, we've landed on the Moon, we have world peace (relatively), we have freedom, we have democracy, we have liberty, we defeated communism and the Soviet Union, we have discovered nuclear power/weapons, we have broken the speed of sound, and recently broken the speed of light (true story), we have a nearly unlimited database of music at our finger tips (just go on YouTube and search for almost any song), we can share our thoughts/videos/pictures/files with anyone else in the world nearly instantly, we are the only remaining super-power in the world (well, technical of the United States is beyond a super-power now, it's a hyper-power), we have top-notch free education, we have the ability to have the conversation that we are having right now, and so much more.

Yet, that's not all we have so much more ahead of us, and the best part is, we will still be (relatively) young when more good stuff comes. We will colonize Mars (scheduled to happen in the year 2020), we will colonize the Moon, we will (probably/hopefully) make first contact, develop artificial intelligence, colonize the outer solar system, and so much more. So, let's just take a moment or two to be grateful that we have all this, and that we were born and experienced the best time in the entire universe. Thank you all for your time, patience, and listening to my revelation.

p.s.
I've actually known this for some time now, but I never really shared it with anyone.

Last edited:
Level 7
In my opinion, you might need another revelation - one about realism. I am thankful for what I have now but that does not mean others have enough to be thankful for; so I say before we colonize the moon (hope we do only for astronomical research...) we still need to work out our problems.

Oh and I wouldn't say it's the best time frame, considering 2012 is just 2 years away...

Level 19
1. The Internet a good thing? In some cases, no.
2. Nuclear power, cool, but what about the fear for their destructive power?
3. Democracy? There are quite a lot of dictators
4. We didn't 'defeat' the Communism, it just developed it onto a more democratic and western government. Also, fact remains that a lot of Russian people want the Soviet Union back.
5. Space flight, yeeessss, but who pays for that? The government, and how does the government get money.
6. Sure, America is a Hyper-Power, but if it'd actually use its power to start a conflict, it'd have a large amount of critique. Also, the U.S.A. will, unevitable, fall. Let's just hooe it's not now. ^^, also, I might be wrong, but aren't China and India becoming really fast a new super/hyper power ?..
7. Source for the 'Broke the Light-Speed', please. Nonetheless, I thought Einstein said it was impossible to break the speed of the light? I'm not an expert, tho, so I may be wrong.
8. All the information? I doubt it, there is probably a lot more to discover.
9. Also, a lot you said doesn't count for other countries.
10. 2020, colonizing Mars? .. Why does this remind me of when scientists said that we would have flying cars in 2000?
11. Liberty? Doesn't apply for all people in the U.S.A..

Anyways, new things bring new problems, that's how life works in my opinion.
Prove me wrong! ^^

Level 13
I didn't read the whole post; I disagree with the concept.

I hate this time period. It has a complete lack of things to do.

All I have to spend my time on is writing, playing tedious games and working out (which I only have to do because there isn't anything else to). I'd much rather live in a time I was needed; a time when physical labour was useful; a time when the average human had better things to do than sleep and rage over Blizzard killing off lore characters.

There are simply not enough fun things to do in present time. I spend most of my time bored silly. No matter how much I try to remedy this through the use of a computer, it's still truth.

P.S if this was B.C you'd all have had sex plenty of times now. :p

EDIT: I just read the rest of the post. Colonize Mars in 10 years? Are you high? We won't even have colonized the moon in 2031. No.

Level 15
You require additional realism.

Technically, Germany landed on the Moon, seeing as how the damn Rocket was designed by a German Scientist, Wernher von Braun, who also designed the V2 Rocket

We are fighting an endless war, China and India are completely catching up to the US, and the economy just took a 12 pound dookie in the toilet of fail.

Call that good times? I don't think so. All of your things are either false, or just very little tidbits that really don't matter much in the total of all things.

World is shit, it always was shit, and it will stay shit, might as well do the best we can.

Level 13
Technically, it will be hard to make Germany land on the moon. More like a little piece of it :p

In my opinion, nationality doesn't matter; humanity landed on the moon, and that's a huge triumph.

Additionally, I don't see the problem with China and India catching up with the U.S. China has a bad government, and India is a wondrous country. The U.S is the land of the free, vain ratheads.

Level 31
In my opinion, you might need another revelation - one about realism. I am thankful for what I have now but that does not mean others have enough to be thankful for; so I say before we colonize the moon (hope we do only for astronomical research...) we still need to work out our problems.

Oh and I wouldn't say it's the best time frame, considering 2012 is just 2 years away...

haha no.

Level 4
Every time period is better than the previous one, atleast in my opinnion.

I'm gonna agree with that. We cannot know if we have it better now than the people living in a hundred years. We may have it better, we may have it worse.

Still, it's a wonderful time we live in.

Level 22
I wouldn't call America a hyper-power, not even a super-power. You do realize that the USA have borrowed BILLIONS of money from all over the world to finance their weapon research, right? Most of their weapons aren't even created in the USA, but in Norway where I live (yes, the peace nation Norway is the place where the weapons come from). Just a few months ago the US Military bought another billion dollar contract for some high-tech missile systems from Norway. Norway also got monopoly on the production of certain machine-guns, missiles and some other stuff at least in Europe (that's the last I've heard at least), and we (Norway) are actually using a lot of money trying to track down people who make weapons like that without permission. Also, one of the countries USA have borrowed money from is China, and the USA are actually begging for their lives (literally) and hoping that China won't request getting the money back right now. The same goes for pretty much every other country they've borrowed money from, but China is currently the only one which might be a problem for them.

Yes, over the years they've gotten enough weapons to blow the Earth up tons of times, but when you think about it the real super-powers are the ones USA have borrowed money from, because if they decide they want their money back, or if they even stop giving money to them, the USA will become bankrupt.

Now, for the "this period being the best time to live in", well, it's a lot better than being born just 50 years ago, but in just 10 years they will probably laugh at the technology we have now. 10 years might seem like a short time to get way better technology, but it's going faster and faster now. Just 50 years ago computers were huge and all they could do was simple calculation and they predicted that in 50 years from that time (i.e, now) computers wouldn't be much smaller and it wouldn't be something an average person would have.

Level 27

You know what's realistic, it's not really my problem if people on the other end of the globe die of starvation =p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Seriously, if technology determines what era is best to live in, then it will always be better in the current era than the previous, simply because we keep developing new technology.

Personally though, I'd rather live a thousand years ago, heck even way before that. Today's society is a bunch of lazy asses. I foresee no bright future.

Lastly, I sincerely doubt we'll be colonizing any planet or moon any time soon. I'm not even convinced anyone has landed on the moon.

Level 13
Seriously, if technology determines what era is best to live in, then it will always be better in the current era than the previous, simply because we keep developing new technology.

Personally though, I'd rather live a thousand years ago, heck even way before that. Today's society is a bunch of lazy asses. I foresee no bright future.

Lastly, I sincerely doubt we'll be colonizing any planet or moon any time soon. I'm not even convinced anyone has landed on the moon.

I agree with all of this - although I do think someone's landed on the moon.

Level 7
Where you heard about the breaking of light speed , i cant believe someone broken the speed of 299,792,458 meters per second o_O

Level 27
Disagree, I think your totally wrong about our era beeing the best in all hystory of humanty. Firstly, there is no such thing as "great invention that makes our lives better", all things, from knife and axe to thermonuclear energy and space flyght are as bad as good (For example, you can kill peopel wit knife altough its a useful thing that really simplefied the life for all the humanity). Secondly, it doesn't look like life is getting simplier. Its getting overcrowded and overcomplicated, now some people can't even take this anymore and kill themselves. This is what technology and freedom leads too. Victory over the communism was not even your victory - soviets just couldn't make all the political reforms they wanted without making their people rebel against them. The only super-power left you say? Recesion and Swine flu has proven once against that USA is not so powerful and that its ruled by rich people and their lobysts, not all the people of USA. Plus China is becoming more and more powerful, actually its already an a super-power, not a commie land making cheap products.

Don't believe to all those naive sotries about how great our life is. Humanity is still strugling in survival and I'm sure that our century is still just another dark age in history of humanity and it won't be happy until all people won't become happy and equal and all social problems will be solved. And it definetly won't happen soon enough!

Level 7
I dislike the 21st century, I prefer the 20th century; mainly 60s and 70s, where Love and Peace were all we needed. No Need for war. No Need for internet. All we needed is music. Then came the crushing 80s where Mark David Chapmen killed John Lennon without being put to death. 'Tis a sad world now...

Level 13
I dislike the 21st century, I prefer the 20th century; mainly 60s and 70s, where Love and Peace were all we needed. No Need for war. No Need for internet. All we needed is music. Then came the crushing 80s where Mark David Chapmen killed John Lennon without being put to death. 'Tis a sad world now...

It's always been a sad world and it always will be. The sooner you realize/admit that, the better off you are.

Level 9
It's not true. It's not possible to break it. At least not in any near future.

Indeed, it cannot be broken, no way no how, just to match it you'd have to be massless (like light) or have an infinite amount of energy (yes infinite). However that doesn't mean that theres a limit to how far we can travel just because of the boundaries of the speed of light, rather than attempting to break it to get farther its theoretically possible to instead warp space to get past that little problem. Its difficult for me to find the right words to explain how it goes but I'll just use the words of someone else whose name eludes me at the moment, you can get around the limitations of the speed of light by developing technology that "shrinks space in front of you, and expanded space behind you." how you interpret what that means is up to you, don't really care what you have to say about that unless i mixed up where shrink and expand go.

Level 24
Most of the reasons you mentioned were bullshit, but the general idea is right.

Sanitation, medicine, etc., all good. People keep living better.

Living in Canada in the 21st century, there is no place I would rather be in human history, ever. This doesn't mean it is the best the universe will ever see, or that we'll make first contact.

It just means it's awesome to be me.

And die of disease at <40 years? Bullshit that todays society is a bunch of lazy asses, and even assuming that it's a terrible reason. God knows you couldn't do something yourself.

was i the only one who thought about agent smith from the matrix when i first read that XD (the first part, of the first post)

although its true we have all those great things, we dont have it so great:

we have to deal with the fact that mankind is the single greatest threat to life on this planet (including our own). We have atomic bombs, but must never forget the devastation and suffering they may cause.

We have famine, and plagues. (its true we have great medical, but drug resistant germs are becoming even more common)

we have racism, and hatred.
We have greed, assholes, and even psychopaths.
We have competition for resources, far greater than that of most animals.
(compare the energy expended on a human mate, to that of any other species)

Level 21
yeah i dont know i wouldn't like to live in mortal fear from cutting my finger and getting a deadly infection just because i live in the 11th century, not have all the comforts of washing machines dish washers cars and so on
the positives outweigh the negatives, if there are any negatives in such fields compared to 11th century

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

And die of disease at <40 years? Bullshit that todays society is a bunch of lazy asses, and even assuming that it's a terrible reason. God knows you couldn't do something yourself.

Sure, why not? It's not like they knew back then that we'd live 80 years and die of age thousand years into the future. I honestly can't see the great pleasure in living past 40, at least not past 60 - being some old guy doing nothing but nagging my children to help me do this and that. Most people now-a-days get an education and sit on their asses doing paperwork. Then you hire some foreigners that work for nothing to do the dirty work (which will probably be replaced by robots in due time). Oh no, we're not lazy asses.. we're just "sophisticated" ..

Level 25
"...make first contact, develop artificial intelligence..."
And both of these could be the end of the world as we know it ;)
Just saying; AIs are so much better than an organic life form.
Just take a minute and think about it.

They can think at the speed of light, they can be rebuilt and stay alive,
their life span is... Well, eternal? You can go on like this forever.

If we ever meet an alien race (I hope we do), it's probably the end of us.
And why the hell would they want to meet us? If they already have "exited" their home planet and possibly their own galaxy, why the heck would they even care about us? Their technology would be... Over-powered?
The first contact will probably be an "Early Terra World”, which just has started to develop organisms.

I could keep on writing this, and much better, but I got things to do!

Level 19
"...make first contact, develop artificial intelligence..."
And both of these could be the end of the world as we know it ;)
Just saying; AIs are so much better than an organic life form.
Just take a minute and think about it.

They can think at the speed of light, they can be rebuilt and stay alive,
their life span is... Well, eternal? You can go on like this forever.

Machines can go defect. A machine can't think unless a human programs him. It would be really hard to make a developed artificial intelligence that is on the same level as humanity.

If we ever meet an alien race (I hope we do), it's probably the end of us.
And why the hell would they want to meet us? If they already have "exited" their home planet and possibly their own galaxy, why the heck would they even care about us? Their technology would be... Over-powered?
The first contact will probably be an "Early Terra World”, which just has started to develop organisms.

Maybe -we- meet the Alien race? Also, what about, studying us? Also, culture, maybe? By the way, Technology has much different plateaus, so, Humanity could be advanced in that, Aliens other things.

Level 13
Arowanna, you watched too much science fiction.

If a race has developed itself to the level at which it can build space ships and travel all around the universe, it is inherently curious. Therefore, an alien race would have wished to study the humans; their psychology, biology, and everything else.

Level 25
Machines can go defect. A machine can't think unless a human programs him. It would be really hard to make a developed artificial intelligence that is on the same level as humanity.

Maybe -we- meet the Alien race? Also, what about, studying us? Also, culture, maybe? By the way, Technology has much different plateaus, so, Humanity could be advanced in that, Aliens other things.
Im stuborn...
No, an AI will get smartet than all organics if it's done "right".
Really, if you create an AI, a real AI, you will have a robotic human, and they
would destory us, and all organic life... A robot is much better than an organic,
it doesn't have feelings, instincts and such, which makes it superior.
I love "organics (I would love aliens)", but an AI would outsmart us...
Pff... End of story.

Arowanna, you watched too much science fiction.

If a race has developed itself to the level at which it can build space ships and travel all around the universe, it is inherently curious. Therefore, an alien race would have wished to study the humans; their psychology, biology, and everything else.
If there are species that are out of their galaxy or whatever, they can watch us if they feel like it, but don't you think they have bigger problems to take care of?
Like inside-war, war with other spices? Or something else... I see no meaning with "studying" an alien race which you never will have any use of.
A slave race would work... But of cause, there might be other organics that acctually have compasion and want the organics to "grow", but I doubt it...

Im really sorry that I rush this, but these are my opinions and I would gladly debate them in person....

Level 19
Im stuborn...
No, an AI will get smartet than all organics if it's done "right".
Really, if you create an AI, a real AI, you will have a robotic human, and they
would destory us, and all organic life... A robot is much better than an organic,
it doesn't have feelings, instincts and such, which makes it superior.
I love "organics (I would love aliens)", but an AI would outsmart us...
Pff... End of story.

Why would AI destroy us if they don't got feelings and thus don't care about their labour?

Level 25
Why would AI destroy us if they don't got feelings and thus don't care about their labour?
I'm feeling same now, but Mass Effect (the Geth) and the movie AI is two perfect examples...
We (the Quarians in ME) create "slaves" for labor and things a like, and when we tweak them enough to get their own consciousness they will sooner or later ask us:
What is my purpose?
Am I alive?

And what would we do, when we understand that we have created life?
We have created a living being (I call it that, 'cause it thinks), that we use as slaves,
and would they be happy to understand that we use them as slaves? No, i doubt it. But of cause, peace can be declared, but would they forgive us? Don't they want their freedom?

*Please, don't even mention that I mentioned ME (game) and AI (movie)... They are to good examples, end of story.

Level 24
Sure, why not? It's not like they knew back then that we'd live 80 years and die of age thousand years into the future. I honestly can't see the great pleasure in living past 40, at least not past 60 - being some old guy doing nothing but nagging my children to help me do this and that. Most people now-a-days get an education and sit on their asses doing paperwork. Then you hire some foreigners that work for nothing to do the dirty work (which will probably be replaced by robots in due time). Oh no, we're not lazy asses.. we're just "sophisticated" ..

You're plan for when you're over 60 is to sit around and nag your children. You're complaining about how lazy "people" are.

Hypocrisy much?

Life doesn't end when you're 60, and there is no reason it should.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'm not saying I'd like to do that, but under the circumstances it is what's most likely to happen. I mean, I'm not going to get myself a physically challenging job in order not to be a lazy ass, because sitting on your ass in an office pays way more. Too much of the work has been assigned to machines that do it for people, and the replacement is continuing. In the end, all we'll need to do is be here to reap the benefits of doing nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 35
60 is the new 40.

As for AI's, humans also think at the speed of light, we just don't 'consciously' make decisions at the speed of light. In essence, we consider options before we execute a function. But really, breathing for example, is done by lightspeed firing of electrical pulses through our synapses.

As for living forever: I cite cars, computers, blenders....things break down....clearly they do.

In essence, they aren't "Better". Might be different...but not better.

Back to 60:

I plan on having an awesome time when I'm 60...and when I'm 90, and even beyond.

Really, it is all about being healthy and keeping yourself healthy. When you turn 60, you don't just 'collapse' and go "OH MAH HIIP!". You start having fun in different ways, passing on your knowledge and wisdom. And etc.

Level 20
Why does everyone assume that the first use of an AI will be in a physical (incidentally humanoid) body? Wouldn't that just be impractical? For repetitive tasks, machines and robots do the job just fine: why implant consciousness into a fucking bottle wrapper? By this, the first use of an AI will surely be in a rudimentary computer program.

And what's this about machines breaking down? Surely, an AI would develop the intelligence necessary to fix itself, or to convince an external force to fix itself. That's what's great about machines: you can fix them and replace their parts really easily, without having to deal with stuff like transplant rejection, or say the impossibility of replacing a 'faulty' spinal cord.

Level 35
You can only fix something so many times. Again, I cite cars, blenders, computers, coffee cups, cameras, phones, speakers, fuses, outlets, lightswitches, etc.

The point I'm getting at: is that nothing really lasts forever in this universe when it has a bunch of moving parts.

Level 20
You have a computer. Its graphics card breaks: buy a new one. Its processor dies: buy a new one. Its motherboard explodes: buy a new one. Losing any hardware on a computer will not jeopardize any permanent information it stores, except if the hard disk dies. It just so happens that such information can always be backed up though, so in reality you can just buy a new hard drive anyway. A computer, as an information storage unit, can then last forever, because it only truly depends on its stored information (especially in the case of an AI program), which can be backed up indefinitely.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You can only fix something so many times. Again, I cite cars, blenders, computers, coffee cups, cameras, phones, speakers, fuses, outlets, lightswitches, etc.

The point I'm getting at: is that nothing really lasts forever in this universe when it has a bunch of moving parts.

They are replaced simply because it is cheaper, and easier, than repairing. You can keep repairing, and as long as you have the parts, it will last. Machines can potentially last forever.

Level 9
I'd like to share a revelation I've had. It came to me when I was trying to classify our species, or rather, our time period. I then discovered that our time period is the best time period to live in, let alone be born in. I'd like for everyone (who is a teenager; and preferably in America, Canada, or another first world country) to take a moment to reflect on how lucky you are that you were born in the best time period ever. We exist in the 1990s and 21st century, and we have so much that our predecessors haven't. We truly were born and are living in the best time frame ever.

Let's just look at a few things we have, shall we? We have instant global communication, we have space flight, television, computers, the ability to be anyone you want to be, security, safety, video games, long life spans, top level medical care, the Internet, Facebook, the Internet, movies. Chances are, most (if not all) of us will leave to see three centuries (20th century, 21st century, and possibly even the beginning of the 22nd century), we have practically all of the information in the world at our fingertips, we've landed on the Moon, we have world peace (relatively), we have freedom, we have democracy, we have liberty, we defeated communism and the Soviet Union, we have discovered nuclear power/weapons, we have broken the speed of sound, and recently broken the speed of light (true story), we have a nearly unlimited database of music at our finger tips (just go on YouTube and search for almost any song), we can share our thoughts/videos/pictures/files with anyone else in the world nearly instantly, we are the only remaining super-power in the world (well, technical of the United States is beyond a super-power now, it's a hyper-power), we have top-notch free education, we have the ability to have the conversation that we are having right now, and so much more.

Yet, that's not all we have so much more ahead of us, and the best part is, we will still be (relatively) young when more good stuff comes. We will colonize Mars (scheduled to happen in the year 2020), we will colonize the Moon, we will (probably/hopefully) make first contact, develop artificial intelligence, colonize the outer solar system, and so much more. So, let's just take a moment or two to be grateful that we have all this, and that we were born and experienced the best time in the entire universe. Thank you all for your time, patience, and listening to my revelation.

p.s.
I've actually known this for some time now, but I never really shared it with anyone.

Take a look at what our bleak future may be: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/end-world-157368/

Level 22
We (the Quarians in ME) create "slaves" for labor and things a like, and when we tweak them enough to get their own consciousness they will sooner or later ask us:
What is my purpose?
Am I alive?
If they don't feel anything why do they even care to ask those questions. If the Greek philosophers didn't feel anything they wouldn't get any pleasure by asking questions and trying to find answers to things, which basically is why people who have been lobotomized just sit on their assess with an empty look. Unless the robots have programmed specific orders into them when something happens (i.e not a true conscious AI) then they would also not do anything unless they got some kind of feelings.

Level 3

p.s.
To start off, At EVERY Period of time, People though it was the best Period.

Do you even know what a First World Country is? It's a country that was with USA in the Cold war, Third world Countries are countries that were unaligned on the Soviet union or USA during the Cold war, So if Presumably, By saying First World you mean Technology, Which makes countries that weren't on USA or soviet's Side were undeveloped.

We still didn't/can't colonize the Moon, You say we're going to colonize Mars in 2020? Let alone send a man there.

Artificial Intelligence is A long, Long Long way from being developed fully(Assuming it will be)Because the AI can not think of thoughts outside pure Logic.

Colonize outer Solar system? You watch too much Star wars and Star trek in my Opinion.

We have all the information in the world? That's what they said 40 years ago. We will never, Ever be able to have all the information in the world.

You didn't defeat communism, Communism defeated Communism, Capitalism is at the tip of falling (Market crashes). United states, Even till this day couldn't have made a better weapon then Ak-47(Not using its Design,And Considering it was made in 1949, And you wouldn't be able to win WW2 without them.)

World peace..? I'll let you anwser that..

Long life span? You mean longer then before? No, People 100 years ago had better health then we do, Because we ruined the environment.

Last but not Least, The Great United states..It's a Hyper power for 20 years, And already started to crumble in an increasing Rate, No health care, 14 Trillion in debt(was 6 trillion last year) Which is quickly increasing, Losing even MORE money in Afghanistan and Iraq, Its starting to lose the people's support.

Really, There is no best period of times, It just keeps getting worse and worse, Maybe your still young and Naive, Governments can easily lie for patriotism, You'll see the world in a whole different way when you become an adult, Trust me this Revelation is based on what the government makes you believe.

Level 3
Hmmm... no, actually Russia and China are already developed enough to be equal with USA... actually China now is probably even more powerful than USA since it became stronger after the USA market crush...

That's my point..

China & Russia are one of the most developed countries, Yet they are not First world, because they were with SOVIET UNION's Side. First world/second world/Third world Doesn't mean Developed or undeveloped..

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Yeah, they're divided in Industrial and Developing, are they not?

Level 27
China & Russia are one of the most developed countries, Yet they are not First world, because they were with SOVIET UNION's Side. First world/second world/Third world Doesn't mean Developed or undeveloped..

Please don't double post. And you're a little mistaken, first world are high developed country, third world are contires that are still developing... it has nothing to do with being on USSR side...

Status
Not open for further replies.