• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What type of clan should we be?

What type of clan should we be?

• Human\Elf\Dwarf Clan

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Orc\Mahirim Clan

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Alfar Clan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multi-race Clan

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Ok now what type of clan does everyone think we should be, we could be a Human\Elf\Dwarf clan, so we all have to either be humans elves or dwarves, a orc\Mahirim clan, where we have to be either an Orc or Mahirim, a Alfar clan where we all have to be Alfar or a multi-race clan, so we can be any race we want to but be in the same clan.

Heres the catch though, if where a multi-race clan we can't build our own city or anything like that, or take over one. So we would have to put all our loot either on our ship, now while people can't take our ship if its at a dock if we are out on sea and people managed to board our ship they could take all our loot, or we could probably put it in a house one of our clan members buys.

Level 36
:grin: I could see that happening. But hey! Just look at Lord of the Rings Online. That thing's been in development for years. It's changed titles, changed publishers, yada yada, and it's been built from scratch twice. And it kicks ass right now, getting 4 star reviews from everyone.

Wait and see I suppose :)

Level 11
:grin: I could see that happening. But hey! Just look at Lord of the Rings Online. That thing's been in development for years. It's changed titles, changed publishers, yada yada, and it's been built from scratch twice. And it kicks ass right now, getting 4 star reviews from everyone.

Wait and see I suppose :)

I've played it, i lagged everywhere outside my starting area and i found it to be a bit linear, but the games really cool actually, but i get bored with 90% of all MMORPGS within 10 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.