• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Problem, ?!

Which Group of Races to Be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright i havnt seen all of this fourm. but as i beleive i have read correct on the Darkfall site, and i have read in theses fourms we plan on using npc's... However, we cannot have npc's with a race they do not like for example Alfar NPC's will not just stand by as a band of our allied humans comes into the town.... so that means we are going to have to pick a group of races that like each other and any not apart of this group is going to have do something else... maybe start up a nerby island but i could forsee some problems with out planning.

If this post has been already stated and being polled about, sorry >.<..
Or my knowldge is incorrect...

And if not i feel like this would be a important subject to roll over. :infl_thumbs_up:

humans, elves and dwarves = npcs happy with each other(or so says the site)
Orks and Mahirim = npcs happy with each other
Alfar = loners!!! lol:bored: :eekani:

~Shougun

I have Voted for the ~Humans, Elves and Dwarves~ as it supplies the most diversity for each player to choose for, most towns (most likely), and allows more npcs without conflictions. Also i like the look of the group ^^.

Eh, figured i wouldnt spam multiple topics and the title for this post worked... but ive been reading more about Darkfall and it seems that if we had good reputation we would be able to gain many powerful items and quests, we should be able to do this easily just by stealing/raiding and the enemy, and again if this was already went over sorry, ive only read a bit of the -offical- posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.