• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

wow comic sub-fourm

Do you want a comic sub-fourm

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
comic sub-fourm

i like to suggest that we should have a sub fourm about comic.There been alot of comic in the off -topic fourms.l'm Suggestions this to show our comic in a comic sub-fourm.

Last edited:
Level 8
Well i think werewulf and Elenai are right about the comic.

We should have a sub-fourm about every type of coimic even wow comic.

Level 35
I personally would really love to have a home for my comics that isnt crowded by the Off topic.

And with authority and rules behind a subforum, bad comics might be weeded out, and good ones rise to the top.

It is like the concept art forum. Some of the art looks like crap, but some are incredible, or has potential.

A comic subforum would be a nice edition I believe.

Level 34
Poll maybe? If enough people want it, why not?

Elenai I suggest moving your comics to the art section. They do not belong in Off-Topic anymore.

Level 1
No WoW comics!! The newer ones are getting worse all the time (or "were they ever any good at all?").

I may be a little late in saying this :)P). But if there's ever going to be a comic area, make sure that comics can be rated or something (to get the bad ones quickly on the train to the recycling bin, :p)

----

Once again an un-needed reply, GO ME!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.