• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One thing that newbs need to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i am sick and tired of seeing fourm topics named such as OMFG I NEED HELP PLZ!!! or HEEEEEEELLLLPPPP MEEEE!

it is annoying and stupid to write in capslock all the time.

especially when its in a post of the topic as such OMG HELP ME !!1!!11 IZ DONT KNOW WHATZ TO DOZ!!! or !> OMFG HEEEELP ME I CANT GET MY UNITS TO CAST SPELL PLZ HELP :cry: :cry: OMG ^___^.

i find this very annoying and i hope all newbs follow this and dont do it.

also posting things like *Whats your fav tv show* in the models fourm is very stupid why do you think they called it a models fourm? or asking for requests in the wrong forum like the site disscusion fourm for instace!!!

so please dont do this thanks-insane llama

Level 7
even noobs has their limits, how could they possibly do... not to do those things?

what would be noob without:
LOLXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!! :p :lol: :) :D :shock: OMFG!!!1

it would be like birdie without compass in their head

Abc

Abc

Level 5
I seriously think this is a useless topic, if u want noobs not to do those things than u should know this proly wont work.

Level 13
it makes me wonder if they can read because for example the models forum has very clearly stated "NO REQUESTS" (although not in caps), yet people do so anyway.

cant they read?

Abc

Abc

Level 5
Sansui said:
Because noobs dont read before posting.

anyways i dont like that design.

so far i havent seen u coming up with something better :?

Level 12
Abc said:
Sansui said:
Because noobs dont read before posting.

anyways i dont like that design.

so far i havent seen u coming up with something better :?

Look around you. Sansui has done GIF images.

And yes, I must admit 75% of all noobs are blind as bats.

No seriously.

Level 7
They should all come to Finland...
they would became just like me

being me would be cool cuz ima guy who
-posts lots of useless information just like this one 'ere
-visits this site twice in hour hoping that someone would have said something
-trying to be funny, without succeeding in it
-has crappy sig
...i think, that's all

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Kerrigan said:
it makes me wonder if they can read because for example the models forum has very clearly stated "NO REQUESTS" (although not in caps), yet people do so anyway.

cant they read?

I totally agree. If you look in maps forum, it is full of requests; icons, models and such. This site is not where you just download things, its not a giant supermarket. It is good for adquiring knowledge too, and the knowledge that should be adquired first is........SITE RULES. Witch is not very hard to know some. :x

Level 4
ooh but they wouldnt read it anyway

its like one of The Noobz Bible 10 Mandates is:

1 - Thou shall not read the rules

2 - Thou shall annoy everyone with stupid questions that were already answered

3 - Thou shall always speak like the Truth were in your hands

4 - Thou shall always judge others' works before seeing them

5 - Always defy the Keepers of Order (aka mods) thou shall be rewarded in the Noobie Heavens

6 - Thou shall speak your language with proud: OMFG THATS SO DAMN GOOD LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!1111!!!1111

7 - Thou shall always request other individuals to make your job for you

8 - Express your opinions with clarity: LOL ITS SO FU**ING GOOD OMFG BUT ROFLMAO I CANT PLAY WITH IT SO ITS USELESS 1/5 LOL LOL!!!1111

9 - Always help your brothers of religion (aka NooColytes) in the everlasting struggle against peace and rest

10 - Obey all rules above

so as u can see its kinda dificult make them demove their fanatic ideas of destroying the order, theyre like crusaders of crappyness

Status
Not open for further replies.