• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunter's Magic Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The tooltip sais "For every target drained, the caster replenishes 4 Mana."
Which means, if there are 2 mobs with mana (for example the 2 Gnoll Mages at the trading route) it should replenish 8 Mana, correct?
But it replenishes only 4 Mana if u hit both targets.

If I'm totally wrong in understanding the spell, plz delete this thread.

Level 5
Don't change much, the skill will still be useless. I my opnion as a hunter (only) player if it drained 3 or 2 mana for every unit it hits, with mana or without, it would be better than now. A skill that deals 1.5x dmg for the new spell wich was supposed to define the class most (hunter should be a dps) "is super awesome, i wasn't expecting bestial rage wich would really boost hunter dps, this skill defined the hunter class :)." Also do the mana burn deal dmg?

It's natural that if you hit two targets for 4 mana absorbed each, you gain 4 mana, because the spell itself consumes 4 mana. 8-4=4.

It's an AoE ability with a huge area of effect. Attackpower x 1.5 is totally fine with it, if you ask me - and plus, if you use it on more than 1 enemy with mana, it even regenerates some of your mana. What do you expect from a spell like this? Most of the classes didn't get a new damage spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.