• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How To Kill The Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Just a regular apple.

EDIT:

YES I ADMIT IT! ITS NOT FUNNY!

110.gif

Level 5
Why not create a pocket dimension and trap the Hulk within.

That is exactly how Thanos and the Chaos King died... or not die but taken care of.

Thanos was trapped in a dying alternate reality, which effectively end his existence while Chaos King was sent (lured) into a pocket dimension.

Which reminds me of what happened during the Chaos War. Literally, every mortal-born heroes were rendered unconscious when Lord Nightmare was killed. This prove that even the Hulk is affected by magic of certain degree.

Hulk is unbeatable.. there's nothing that could stop the hulk,

There are a very long list of people who have physically sent the Hulk on his knee. I'm not even talking about magic-users or those reality-warpers.

Notable ones are

- Thanos , the Mad Titan.
- Lady Deathstrike, cut his tendons and left him lying on the ground.
- Caiera, using her Oldstrong power. Also, later become the Hulk's wife.
- Spider-Man beat the Hulk once with Captain Universe's power.
- The Thing of Fantastic Four defeat one of the Hulk's persona, Joe Fixit.
- Namor, the not lame Aquaman of Marvel, defeated the Hulk twice.
- Maestro, which is the Hulk himself from the future. Stronger and Smarter too.
- Doctor Doom defeated the Hulk so many time during his many conflict with the Avengers, when the Hulk was still on the team.
- The Sentry, this guy is like Marvel version of Superman... even if Gladiator is an actual Marvel version of Superman.
- Ironman did defeated the Hulk before using his Hulkbuster armour.

Now, Here is a list of Marvel characters that have never fight the Hulk but will wipe the floor with his green ass.

- Jean Grey, the flipping Phoenix herself.
- Professor X might just lobotomize him outright.
- Scarlet Witch
- Any of the Pantheons of Earth; Zeus, Odin, etc.
- Those crazy space gods; Galactus, Tenebrous, Living Tribunal, etc.

I think I won the Geek award, everyone can go home now.

Level 12
Now that I think about it, there might be one being, I guess you could call him, that would be capable of defeating the hulk...

And honestly, you'll never guess who it is, because nobody remembers hes still around.

Ghost Rider.

From what I understand, Stan Lee himself has said that GR might possibly be the most powerful being in the marvel universe. He nearly killed Galactus once, by literally forcing him to feel the agony of a billion billion souls, and it happened in less then a minute.

So, just on that, I think Ghost Rider is the one to be capable of defeating the Hulk, if anyone should be crowned so.

Of course, you run into the problem of actually summoning GR to fight in the first place.

Level 35
Now that I think about it, there might be one being, I guess you could call him, that would be capable of defeating the hulk...

Of course, you run into the problem of actually summoning GR to fight in the first place.

If I recall it correct (which might easily be wrong) doesn't his power only apply to the guilty and evil? (Which in term would mean that it only applied to certain forms of the Hulk, given that his base form is in fact rather innocent).

Tr!KzZ: Yep, thats the fun part about him. He have both been defeated and have defeated himself just about anything. For instance: Silver Surfer took him down by curing Banner of Hulk, but he came right back again after another leak of radiation.

Level 17
Galactus, Franklin Richards, The Celestials, Odin, Zeus, Phoenix Five, Thanos, anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet, Adam Warlock, Beyonder, Molecule Man, Silver Surfer (maybe), Anyone with Ultimate Nullifier (maybe), Abraxes, Any Watcher...

There's a lot of marvel super heroes that can bend reality or are just god-level world breakers. They can all kill the Hulk with ease, it isn't really that difficult at all considering the context of the universe he is. You have to remember though that the Hulk is Marvel's literal embodiment of strength. He is the strongest, he cannot die. No one can beat the Hulk! So on and so forth.

Easy.
You wait 70 years.

This theme is explored in Hulk: The End, where an aging Bruce Banner (200 years old) wants to die but the Hulk will not allow him. He pleads with him to let him go, but the Hulk refuses. He claims that that way, his enemies would have won, and no one should ever beat the Hulk. So he decided to turn into the Hulk and never revert back to Bruce (thus never dying of age).

"Banner is gone...got rid of him last night." As he remembers the confrontation, he realizes that if he were ever to change back to Banner, he would die also. The Hulk is glad, because he does not need Banner, only for the truly tragic realization to come upon him: "Hulk...strongest one there is. Hulk...only one there is...Hulk feels...cold."

Good book.

In alternate time lines, I'm sure he died several times from various causes. Rulk (the red hulk) kills him, though he's later brought back to life. I believe Wolverine kills him as well in some alternate time line.

Level 18
The problem is, that still if other heroes or villains already have killed Hulk onces or are able to kill him, either with the lack of powers due to some cases, or they teamed-up or whatever..
but the main part is, that the Hulk revives every time or gets revived. Beside of that he's not able to die forever, he will always come back, even if he gets killed..

Another part is the more angry he is the more stronger and higher the regeneration is, which means he's pretty imba if he's just angry enough. Other Heroes/Villains have Limits, the Hulk don't.
Mostly he got killed with tricks, special purposes (like the not so stronger version of a marvel universe), or team-ups, not by pure strength.

Level 5
Mostly he got killed with tricks, special purposes (like the not so stronger version of a marvel universe), or team-ups, not by pure strength.

Thanos did beat him with his bare hands (or hand, considering it was a one hit KO kinda punch.)

Maestro breaks the Hulk's bones in a contest of strength.

Ironman in his Hulkbuster armour and Sentry defeated him in a one-on-one brawl too.

The revival part is entirely up to the writers of the story and not the Hulk, so basically the Hulk doesn't have the power of self-resurrection.

My idea is kinda complicated, and requires some knowledge in super heroes and comics.

1. Use doctor Xavier to fuck with his brain to keep him steady.
2. Allow Superman and Ironman to kick the shit out of him. And oh, Cyclops from the X-men could fry him a little. So could Superman :3
3. Use Storm from X-men and Thor to shock him with Thunderbolts.
4. Let enraged Wolverine take out on him. Won't do any really dangerous damage to Hulk, but it will help Wolverine. It's healthy to let go once in a while :D

<<<Previous steps will be a good enough distraction>>>

5. Get a nuclear bomb. Contact Shitmenistan for that purpose.
6. Get some more. Steal from the USA Government, buy some from Russia, contact Shitmenistan or whatever.
7. Make The Atom shrink them. Like really shrink, so few hundreds you collected take less than 1/10 mm3 of space.
8. Also shrink The Flash to a size of 1 mm3. Let him take the bombs inside the Hulk and leave them at every important place. Lots on the brain, heart and lungs. Set the timer to 5 years.
9. Launch him to the outer space. You can use anyone for this. In my opinion, Superman would fit the best. He could leave him on a very distant star, like on Sirius or something, and then go visit his home planet :D
10. After some time, the bombs will explode, with the Hulk being in a center of a Supergiant Red Star. The star will turn pulverized remains into ashes, thus annihilating and demolishing the Hulk.

Level 35
I guess you would have to wait 3 trillion years instead.
I have no time to explain anything in detail.
By then, the universe would reach thermal equilibrium as it continues to expand and protons would start getting ripped out of their own nuclei.

Now that I bet would be the surest way of all to ensure his destruction.. even more so given that it would likely also kill any writer and author ever to work or begin to work with the Hulk hence ensuring no revivals. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.