• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Cell This Peon Matt. Who has seem to of stumbled upon a Entire group of Ex-Storm Knig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Cell
This Peon Matt. Who has seem to of stumbled upon a Entire group of Ex-Storm Knights. Who are now gathering here. I don't know where the hell this place is. It kinda looks Like ______. Damn. Oh well I can tell you that they are Located Deep In Trolmaina Lands a Sleeper Cell called the Brotherhood of the Bloody Fist gather for the First time in 10 years.... Heres what i heard.
(Inquistior Model) Leader: are we all here?
Bandits: Yes we are all here. But its been so long since are orginial Gathering.
SpearThrower(not tinted): So are we activated?
Leader: Yes we are. Our Mission is to find a hero. And an old friend of StormWarriors...
Spearthrower: Who could that be?
Leader: He has always been a mystery to us. But He taught everything StormWarriors Knows about Assassination...
Bandit: You can't mean ShadowBlade? But He was Killed by StormWarriors and the Remants of the Shadow Blades joined Storm!
Leader: Yes. It is he. He still lives. Storm spared his life. But only because he had not learned everything from his master.
Bandit: How do we find him?
Leader: I will Find Him.
Bandit: But Captain Leroic!
Leroic: It is done. My quest begins for the Assassin of The Blade. And You Peon Why do you listen?
Matt: Sorry. Just sending it to the world.
Leroic: Really? Does this mean i'm Famous now?
Matt: Yes. In that the Emperor of Trolmania Will read this.
Leroic: SON OF _____
Matt: Uhh. I will be going now. *Matt Runs Away.*

Matt:Ah thank god. I thought they were going to kill me.
this is Peon Matt almost out of breath. Signing off Till next Project!

Attachments

• 34589.jpg
    34589.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.