• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Hello its is Peon Matt! And my editor Mike! We are both here in Celestina! The Captial Cit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello its is Peon Matt! And my editor Mike! We are both here in Celestina! The Captial City of the Entire Alliance of Lagos-
Mike: its Crusaders of Lagosh now remember?
Matt: Oh right, But I'm still going to call them the Alliance of Lagosh....

Anyway! The Alliance has landed the city in the Storm Isles! Its Population is Around 500,000! The Largest City in the entirety of Azeroth!
Mike: I don't think thats right....
Matt: Shut it!
Anyway the Alliance forces have been consildating around the Storm isles to ensure that its last city is still protected!
Mike: Also the Crusader forces still located in Ice Crown are Trying to Defend their last Fortress! Though the Crusader forces located in the Storm Isles have no idea about the Suriviving fortress!
Matt: $10 says that it falls in a month!
Mike: $10 says that it doesn't fall!
Matt: YOUR ON!
Mike: Ok...
Matt: Anyway the Alliance Map Maker Ash has given us this hand map!
Mike: Yeah I don't know who this Ash Guy is but he is one badass!

The Storm Isles-Celestina.
1-Templar-Crusader Temple-Grave Yards
2-The Forge
3-Elven, Magic Training
4- The Four Towers -UnderGround cavern below it. (Celestina Vault)
5-Civilian quarters + Fortress Lakia
6- Alliance Recruitment Center
7- Alliance Counsel Tower
8- Storm Fortress Ruins- Excavation Site
9- Isle of the Forgotten
10- Mineral Gatherer. (Port.)
11- Gate of Celestina
12- Front gates of Celestina.
Note- All of the other ways into Celestina are blocked by fallen wreckage of Celestina's buildings. Not only that but they are also reinforced with Walls. That are guarded by Guardians.
Note Note- This is One of three Great cities still remaining of the Alliance
(Also this place will serve as the Alliance Civil Wars main battle field)

Attachments

• 35002.jpg
    35002.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 20
Level 10
Sorry I had to put my real name in there. XD
Anyway is it good I hope So. Took my like 2 Days to make the entire map. (sorry about the lighting Effect. Map kept changing colors.....

Level 10
Actually Its going to be used later on. I couldn't delete them
Tried.....Plus i completely converted XD. Its the closest map i could find. No map has this similar tilest.

Level 19
Yeah, they are cool. Is your real name Ash? Like Ash Ketchum in Pokemon!? :D

And woops, I though Celestian (Is it called "Celestian" or "Celestina"?) was the capital flying city, but now I notices that it is Asherain, right?

Level 10
My name is Cameron (Ash). Because I am a pyromaniac. I accidently caught my foot on fire D:. Hence how i got the name ash.... No I dislike pokemon.
Asherian (ASH) is the 1st Capital City.
Celestian/Celestina is prounced and written differently they both sound the same. And also it is the 2nd Capital city if one of them falls, the Alliance Government can still operate efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.