• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Picture] The Storm Knights Ash:Today The Alliance Subfaction The Storm Knights Have offically Beco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Storm Knights
Ash:Today The Alliance Subfaction The Storm Knights Have offically Become part of the Alliance Civil Wars!
Matt: Not Only taht but this beautiful section of the city of Celestina is the Cramped taverns area! And where the best ale in the entirety of the Alliance is made!
Ash: Well Anyway the Daily Peon will be covering the Alliance Civil Wars! But sadly peasent mike is giving the virginities back to my GF and Matt's.
Matt: What a dick...
Ash: Agreed...
Matt: Anyway the Alliance forces have been fighting in the streets of the elven and political centers. As they are the most infulential to the war. The Self proclaimed Duke Donson has been pushing the Alliance forces to their breaking point. Two factions have emerged from this war.
The Alliance of Lagosh, Basically the followers of Loken.
And the Crusaders of Lagosh, the Followers of Donson.
These two factions are fighting each other in the most bloodiest war ever recorded. Civlian caustilties are very low at the moment.
Ash: Thats good.
Matt: it is.
Ash: What is the exact Determination of the Losses so far?
Matt: Around 50,000 dead.
Ash: what?
Matt: Yeah thats what they are saying. Its not just been here. Its been everywhere. The entire Alliance of Lagosh not just this city. All the remaining Places like the City of water and Earth and Darkness are having the two forces fight each other.
Ash: wow. Thats a big amount of dead.
Matt: Yeah Each city has around 250,000 People.
Ash: how many cities does the Alliance have again?
Matt: Around 5 Remaining. But Celestina is the largest and has 250,000. The others might be around 50,000 to around 150,000. We have no idea.
Ash: Thats True...
Mike: So uhh. Sorry about sleeping with your gfs? I found a wizard to give back their viriginites.....
Ash: You dick! go die in a hole!
Matt: Go die Mike!
Mike: :*(

Attachments

• 35312.jpg
    35312.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 24
Level 10
Propaganda.
Matt said one time
Matt: Wait 500,000 that can't be right!
Mike: IT SURE IS 500,000!
Matt: Its most likely less than that! thats the entire alliance military population...

Level 10
Its Propaganda. The Alliance Fabricates news so that they seem more threatening to everyone. Its what they use as a kinda of weapon. As the media is more powerful than anything.

Level 10
mark of the crusader. Its a Classic sign of the Elite Units I have. Plus they are unquie units. Can only have a certain amount of them at one time. Plus they herald from a Region of Lagosh that Dark Green is "the shit"

Level 19
I think I've misundertood that: So these dark green ones are the Storm Knights? They came from a region in Quaji'd where all shit was tinted dark green, and thus they made it their TC?

And still it doesn't explain why the followers of Loken began using blue TC, and the others use light blue ... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.