• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Return of the Legends This is Peon Matt! Matt: Anyway peps we have heard that StormWarri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Return of the Legends
This is Peon Matt!
Matt: Anyway peps we have heard that StormWarriors HAS FINNALY RETURNED!
Parades and Armies Marched in his Honor and thousands of cheering people can be seen cheering for him!
Though when he saw his 2 sons He heard of what had happened....
StormWarriors: What? What do mean that we have lost contact with the North! Alvaro! WHAT HAPPENED!
Alvaro: I don't know sir!
Hathor: Father! He doesn't know! But we did hear that all the cities in Northrend are gone! No trace can be found!
Alvaro: Father! Ahriman might be dead for all we know!
Captain Loken: Poor Caleb......
Ebe: Told yer.....
General Lawson: What the hell? I don't get it!
*Captain Loken and Ebe look at lawson and facepalm*
Captain Loken: Your a dumbass Lawson!
Ebe: I told yer he was not worth the trouble!
Alvaro: Father, we must send a expedtion! We must find Ahriman!
*Hathor and Kalistro look at it each other nodding*
Kalistro: Sir may I go! The old gods do not even believe i exisst! I am but a shadow to them! I will be able to find out what happened in the coold Noorth. *he slithered these words through his mouth like that of a snake*

StormWarriors looked down at the ground seeing his reflection and the curse running through his mind. He thought "The curse has come to bite me. And it has done its job too well. Next comes the fire...."
Storm looked up.
StormWarriors: Storm Knights! We must hold the Alliance Together through this time! It will need heroes like us to save it! Captain Loken you are promoted to Commander! General Lawson! Get off your ass! And find Garro! Alvaro gather all the Leaders of the Alliance. We must settle this before our torch goes dark! We are the Son's of Asherian! We shall never falter! For The Alliance! For Lagosh! For Stormwind! For the People!
Alvaro: Yes my Lord.
Kalistro: But what of my task?
Commander Loken: Kalistro! go to the north! Hide as if you are a shadow! I know you can get past the enemy without noticing!
Alvaro: Loken, i think i should tell you... I have sent my Captain Leroic after ShadowBlade to bring him in...
Commander Loken: Shadow Blade?
StormWarriors: Loken he is my master. He may still prove useful too me....
Matt: WOW THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A CONVERSION!
Mike: What i miss? *burbs, waves at two women who giggle*
Matt: Where the hell have you been?
Mike: Having fun why?
Matt: Well. At least i did a story twice as good as yours ever will...
Mike: Douche.

Attachments

• 35055.jpg
    35055.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 17
Level 10
Opps Hahaha.
I will fix that. XD
Also Yogg-Saron does not know about shape shifters. Because they do not exist on Azeroth. So technically Kalistro Doesn't exist.

Level 10
Too good of a guess.... If it was trolman i wouldn't take him seriously.
But its you and if you said it and you were correct that would make me angry! Because i would thin HOW WOULD HE KNOW!
Anyway Like my plot devices?

Level 10
You like them?
Good. Thats what they are there for! if you didn't notice one of them is a Peon and the other Mike is a Peasent....
Also who likes my terrian?

Level 27
"What I don't want to your ruin my plots!
some users need to be kept ignorant!"

Don't be an arrogant singleplayer, there are other people here too, you can't command them what to do unless they agree, you have to be flexible and realise other people have plots too and you have to flow with the river, not be the rock in it.
Like when moles attacked, I actually made a pic about me countering their first attack without stoping my plot and not disturbing his. So you allways have to find a way out instead of just screaming not to ruin your plot, that's arrogant!

Level 10
I know :*(. Alvaro and Loken will be mainly used for the civil wars. Ebe and Storm Will not be used at all. As Storm is a guardian and Ebe the jackal. They are binded to a contract and may not interfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.