1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

How To Kill The Hulk

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Imadori, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Imadori

Imadori

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

He has a high resistance/durability, can heal his wounds very quickly, and i've heard that he can even breath underwater!
    So... that's it! I really wonder how to kill this bastard!

2. HOooDy

HOooDy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nuclearbomb.

3. dracemia

dracemia

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'd go for something magic-related or someone with strong and accurate telekinetic power could try popping his blood vessels in his brain.

4. rulerofiron99

rulerofiron99

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Launch into orbit. Since the Hulk is a closed system that has no way of providing an external force, it will be unable to re-enter.

5. Nuclear

Nuclear

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just shoot him with an anti-materiel rifle. Can't be that hard.

6. Arcisal

Arcisal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wish him away.

7. Da Fist

Da Fist

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will kill him by freezing him off by my Blizzarga! But I will save his shorts, because it has awesome properties that does not tear off in high pressure/damage!

8. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    how about kill him while he's not in his Hulk form?

or the better, make him tired from all of those smashing, Wolverine and some dudes manage to do that

9. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Well check list (Compared to what have been seen in comics and shows):

External pressure: Bullets, knifes, lasers, drills, bombs = No go

Magic Missiles, living plants, animals, living water = No go

Space: No go, he can survive in it

Life draining ghosts: No Go

Nuclear bomb: No Go

Natural disasters: No Go

Silver Surfer: Removal (He can remove the Hulk from Bruce Banner in a sense killing him, except new exposure returns the Hulk to him). Can't take him in a straight up fight so.

Galactic beings: No Go

Fall damage: No Go

Shrink / Enlarge beam: No Go

Magic Gardener Crystal: No Go

Killing his loved one: No Go - Only makes him more angry

Death of old age: I guess?

Launch into orbit: Since he doesn't die and at some point will meet something he can push of, then given his strength he will return - As he have already done similar actions.

Drowning: Could work, assuming you could actually keep him under, which one can't hence not going to work - Still since he can survive in space I am not entirely sure why it have been shown that water could cause him at least discomfort before he blew it away.

Kill Bruce Banner: No Go - He turns into the Hulk before the killing begins - As said even suicide failed.

Freeze him: Freezing him is possible, but he will eventually just destroy his way out. No Go

Send him trough a time portal: Works, just doesn't kill him - No Go

Shrink someone else - Give Hulk a tiny cut with an adamantium blade (he heals fast, but could cause a light wound for a second or so), then enlarge same person after he have entered Hulks body: Might work - Problem is that the guy who enlarges will likely die instead.

Fire him into the sun: No Go (The Gravity might keep him there, unless he gets angry enough to escape by force)

Fire him into a black hole: Maybe - But its been proven that even when the Hulk was somehow turned to dust he still regenerated.. So yea, I guess he could find his way out of one eventually.

Fuck with his brain: Could work, but its not really killing him.

Poison: Maybe, though given his regeneration rate and how he works its highly unlikely to work, I just don't know of an example where it have been attempted.

Other super heroes: Might prove a challenge and some could likely cause him great harm, though unknown if enough to kill him.

Yea, he is likely indestructible. :thumbs_up:

10. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I believe Professor Xavier can kill him. This would be done in a similar way to how he incapacitates various beings except without him stopping after they are down. Keep in mind that murder is generally not something he is willing to do.
    Obviously if Hulk was to put on a metal helmet then he would no longer be able to do it but he would probably have to ask Magneto about this in advance to find out.

Obviously if you start to search outside the marvel universe then forces may exist. Lex Luthor for example might be able to kill him due to his pure evilness and super interlect. Likewise Brainiac could also possibly kill him if Lex Luthor was.

In games you will probably start to find a lot. For example he seems to be evenly matched against Zero but that may be for balance.

11. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    oh yeah I remember the movie avengers when he said he can't even shoot himself because he automatically becomes the hulk lol my bad so yeah he's indestructible :p

12. Da Fist

Da Fist

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh! Oh! How about we freeze time ( I can use Stop, which drains only 8 MP~ ), meaning he can't change into Hulk form. Then cast Death. Or Doomsday. Or maybe Garnet will come and use his Eidolon, Odin. Maybe we will get lucky and kill him in an instant. That works.

13. rulerofiron99

rulerofiron99

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Black hole, perhaps?

14. rcshaggy

rcshaggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Send him to the Sun and burn his ass alive.
    THE END.

15. Keiji

Keiji

Terrain Moderator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    My hulk would kill him.

16. OrochiKira537

OrochiKira537

Resources:
    Resources:
    Kill Stan Lee... Hulk dies...

17. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    And yep, agreed DSG and as said other superheroes might.

As already noted, it wouldn't kill him - it might keep him stuck for a while due to gravity. :wink:

18. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    yeh if hulk vs marvel can't do it, some other comic hero can, I remembered watching this, its cool he use christopher reeves as the superman :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbizTBYs-rQ

19. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Well shame it didn't get a conclusion, but would be hard - Likely however they should be able to fight for almost eternally given that superman is way faster than the Hulk. But winning? More likely the Hulk if he get a shot in.

20. Pyramidhe@d

Pyramidhe@d

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i am pretty sure hulk doesnt get killed by old age either. if i remember correctly, there is like a story arc where hulk just continues living because in his hulk form, he just regenerates. and he ends up being the last human on earth and everyone else is dead due to, i guess ironically, from nuclear war and such.

also. the thing with superman. aside from being the most boring-est hero ever. remember that time where he flies around the earth at a speed of light(and goes back in time although that isnt how things work...but its superman. he can do anything he fucking wants i guess)? now imagine that. but he slams his body into the hulk's face in the middle of that flight.

kinetic energy = mass x velocity^2

so in this case e = mc^2 since the speed here is the speed of light.

superman says he is 225..pounds i am presuming. thats around 100 kg

100 x 300 000 000^2= metric fucktonnes of energy

so ya. the hulk can heal. and when he gets angry, he gets tougher. but i dont think he will have enough time to be angry the moment he gets hit with superman going at a speed of light. like. if neurons transmit through chemical reaction, speed of light beats the speed of chemical reaction. therefore, hulk will not toughen himself in time. and i am pretty sure the hulk will have hard time regenerating when his brain is splashed across superman's face like a bug on a wind shield...

then again. superman probably wouldnt survive that either. but considering that he is even able to move that fast, you can assume laws of physics do not apply to superman.