• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How To Kill The Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The-Incredible-Hulk-2008-Stills-the-incredible-hulk-1195281_1500_629.jpg

He has a high resistance/durability, can heal his wounds very quickly, and i've heard that he can even breath underwater!
So... that's it! I really wonder how to kill this bastard!

Level 35
Well check list (Compared to what have been seen in comics and shows):

External pressure: Bullets, knifes, lasers, drills, bombs = No go

Magic Missiles, living plants, animals, living water = No go

Space: No go, he can survive in it

Life draining ghosts: No Go

Nuclear bomb: No Go

Natural disasters: No Go

Silver Surfer: Removal (He can remove the Hulk from Bruce Banner in a sense killing him, except new exposure returns the Hulk to him). Can't take him in a straight up fight so.

Galactic beings: No Go

Fall damage: No Go

Shrink / Enlarge beam: No Go

Magic Gardener Crystal: No Go

Killing his loved one: No Go - Only makes him more angry

Death of old age: I guess?

Launch into orbit: Since he doesn't die and at some point will meet something he can push of, then given his strength he will return - As he have already done similar actions.

Drowning: Could work, assuming you could actually keep him under, which one can't hence not going to work - Still since he can survive in space I am not entirely sure why it have been shown that water could cause him at least discomfort before he blew it away.

Kill Bruce Banner: No Go - He turns into the Hulk before the killing begins - As said even suicide failed.

Freeze him: Freezing him is possible, but he will eventually just destroy his way out. No Go

Send him trough a time portal: Works, just doesn't kill him - No Go

Shrink someone else - Give Hulk a tiny cut with an adamantium blade (he heals fast, but could cause a light wound for a second or so), then enlarge same person after he have entered Hulks body: Might work - Problem is that the guy who enlarges will likely die instead.

Fire him into the sun: No Go (The Gravity might keep him there, unless he gets angry enough to escape by force)

Fire him into a black hole: Maybe - But its been proven that even when the Hulk was somehow turned to dust he still regenerated.. So yea, I guess he could find his way out of one eventually.

Fuck with his brain: Could work, but its not really killing him.

Poison: Maybe, though given his regeneration rate and how he works its highly unlikely to work, I just don't know of an example where it have been attempted.

Other super heroes: Might prove a challenge and some could likely cause him great harm, though unknown if enough to kill him.

Yea, he is likely indestructible. :thumbs_up:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I believe Professor Xavier can kill him. This would be done in a similar way to how he incapacitates various beings except without him stopping after they are down. Keep in mind that murder is generally not something he is willing to do.
Obviously if Hulk was to put on a metal helmet then he would no longer be able to do it but he would probably have to ask Magneto about this in advance to find out.

Obviously if you start to search outside the marvel universe then forces may exist. Lex Luthor for example might be able to kill him due to his pure evilness and super interlect. Likewise Brainiac could also possibly kill him if Lex Luthor was.

In games you will probably start to find a lot. For example he seems to be evenly matched against Zero but that may be for balance.

Level 9
Oh! Oh! How about we freeze time ( I can use Stop, which drains only 8 MP~ ), meaning he can't change into Hulk form. Then cast Death. Or Doomsday. Or maybe Garnet will come and use his Eidolon, Odin. Maybe we will get lucky and kill him in an instant. That works.

i am pretty sure hulk doesnt get killed by old age either. if i remember correctly, there is like a story arc where hulk just continues living because in his hulk form, he just regenerates. and he ends up being the last human on earth and everyone else is dead due to, i guess ironically, from nuclear war and such.

also. the thing with superman. aside from being the most boring-est hero ever. remember that time where he flies around the earth at a speed of light(and goes back in time although that isnt how things work...but its superman. he can do anything he fucking wants i guess)? now imagine that. but he slams his body into the hulk's face in the middle of that flight.

kinetic energy = mass x velocity^2

so in this case e = mc^2 since the speed here is the speed of light.

superman says he is 225..pounds i am presuming. thats around 100 kg

100 x 300 000 000^2= metric fucktonnes of energy

so ya. the hulk can heal. and when he gets angry, he gets tougher. but i dont think he will have enough time to be angry the moment he gets hit with superman going at a speed of light. like. if neurons transmit through chemical reaction, speed of light beats the speed of chemical reaction. therefore, hulk will not toughen himself in time. and i am pretty sure the hulk will have hard time regenerating when his brain is splashed across superman's face like a bug on a wind shield...

then again. superman probably wouldnt survive that either. but considering that he is even able to move that fast, you can assume laws of physics do not apply to superman.

Level 35
i am pretty sure hulk doesnt get killed by old age either. if i remember correctly, there is like a story arc where hulk just continues living because in his hulk form, he just regenerates. and he ends up being the last human on earth and everyone else is dead due to, i guess ironically, from nuclear war and such.

Ah good one, couldn't remember exactly if age had come up, but assumed it.

then again. superman probably wouldnt survive that either. but considering that he is even able to move that fast, you can assume laws of physics do not apply to superman.

Yea superman was never based in logic

Last edited:
Level 11
Ok, the only people, yeah people... that I know who can kill hulk, are the people from Dragon Ball series... Their Ki waves like Kamehameha can destroy the whole planet, while Hulk can still take damage from some powerful physical attacks, like in the movie, you see him dizzy after being thrown by the black Hulk, he surely will die with a Ki wave's force, it may even be an overkill.

Level 35
Why wouldn't he die in the sun? I didn't know there was magic involved in it.

Consider what the sun is and then what the hulk is - And then you would likely have the answer :wink: Besides the fights he had that have already shown how little effect it had on him. (But given that its the Hulk and his a comic he have likely survived just about anything).

Level 35
But surely if he obeys the laws of physics he would burn immediately.

Well, I was referring to the gamma part - allow me some quotes/references:

In Planet Hulk, the Hulk swam to the center of the planet Sakaar to pull it back together after the Red King tried to destroy it. If Sakaar is anything like Earth, it's core temperature is somewhere along the lines of 4500 to 7000 degrees Celsius. While the sun's surface temperature ranges around 5500 to 6000 degrees. So if the Hulk could take the heat, given all the radiation the sun puts out, I think not only would he survive, he'd eventually come back way stronger than ever.

1. The Hulk absorbs radiation, has unlimited strength, and his healing factor increases with his strength. I figure with a near unlimited source of power like the sun the effects of gravity and heat would be greatly reduced.

2. The sun gets much denser as you travel towards the core. Eventually it gets to be way denser than water.

3. The Hulk has displayed several energy manipulation feats especially in regards to gamma radiation (which the sun gives off plenty of). For instance in Hulk 242, the Hulk was able to grab and twist an insubstantial energy field. In Hulk 270, he was able to redirect massive amounts of gamma radiation using his bare hands. And in Hulk 463, he was able to force feed his own internal gamma energy into a machine that was being used against him to overload it. It's very possible the Hulk could be able to stand on the sun. Assuming of course he wasn't vaporized first.:D

Perhaps
Hulk has survived ground zero Nuclear blasts, which can burn up to 100,000 degrees Celsius. Now, granted, that's nowhere near 27,000,000 degrees, but it definitely shows he could survive it temporarily

Superman flew through a star
Superman did this just a little over a year ago, in infinite crisis 7. And not just any star, but a red star, which saps his strength.

the human torch went nova on the HULK and he didn't even give HULK a single scratch? or are my estimations of HT's nova thing way off? and there was that part in planet hulk were hulk swam in lava. if swimming in lava and human torch nova can't even burn "through" hulks skin can the sun?

My original point:
Throwing a being that absorbs radiation into a limitless pool of radiation would make him A LOT stronger; what would actually kill the Hulk is when he runs out of breath and suffocates in the vacuum of space.

Or this one is always worthy of considerations. :grin:
Of course, The Hulk can survive being thrown into the sun... He's the strongest one there is... To me that implies he can beat anything that would physically effect him. He'd just adapt, or absorb the sun's energy or some other crazy comic BS.

Food for thought for my own idea about him being killed by a black hole:
Honestly, if the Hulk could survive being thrown into the sun, there is little reason to believe that he wouldn't survive a black hole. Most black holes are formed from stars far, far greater than the sun. Thus they have far more radiation. In addition the gravitational pull of a black hole is so great that no light or radiation can escape it. All this adds up to a level of radiation so great, that it dwarfs the sun's levels. And according to Wikipedia it takes infinite strength to resist collapsing into a black hole.

Infinite strength... Hmmmm. Now what Earth-based Marvel comic book character has the potential for infinite strength?

I end on this high note, since I like the thought behind it :thumbs_up:
Toss him into the sun and it will slowly die as he absorbs the sun and grows stronger so yes tossing hulk in any form of sun ( a black hole is a collapsed sun) would only make him into a cosmic being a'la Galactus. the difference between them would be that the hulk would eat suns and black holes while Galactus eat planets.

Level 5
remember marvel zombies where hulk turns into a zombie?
zombies are dead so that means hulk is partially dead.
but that just makes him more scary

I'm still in serious doubt about how did anyone manage to bite through his indestructible skin.

However, another idea popped up. If we could turn him into a zombie and dismember him into pieces then, maybe he would be considered dead. Even if he's still conscious, he'd be in no mean to move what-so-ever.

Mostly because, according to Wolverine, the healing factor or rapid healing thing doesn't work when you're a zombie.

I still like the idea of using telekinesis to crush or pinch blood vessels in his head, giving him a stroke.

ps. That's what Manchester Black did to Superman in DC Superman vs. the Elites.

Level 35
I still like the idea of using telekinesis to crush or pinch blood vessels in his head, giving him a stroke.

Yea, the only question would be if one could block them - given that when he is so angry all the time they seem huge :grin: Nah - it would likely be easier to block one of them, but if it would kill him I doubt it - At least not in his brain, blocking the ones from his heart -only if its given that his heart still resembles a humans when he is Hulk would likely be more efficient.

Last edited:
Level 12

ps. That's what Manchester Black did to Superman in DC Superman vs. the Elites.

You have to consider the fact that the Hulk has resisted mind control and attempts to implant ideas into his mind have failed. If anything, you might just make him angrier to the point where it wont work. In Hulk vs. Thor Hulk became so angry that he obliterated the mind control that was placed on him, and, IIRC, he nearly killed Loki with the physic lash back.

Level 5
You have to consider the fact that the Hulk has resisted mind control and attempts to implant ideas into his mind have failed. If anything, you might just make him angrier to the point where it wont work. In Hulk vs. Thor Hulk became so angry that he obliterated the mind control that was placed on him, and, IIRC, he nearly killed Loki with the physic lash back.

Telekinesis isn't mind (psionic) versus mind type of attack that the Hulk resisted with his sheer force of will. It's mind versus physical body. The Hulk would take a telekinetic punch just like he take a fist.

This is like having Ant-Man is your brain, squeezing your blood vessels and you can't do a thing about it because there is no muscles you can directly control in your brain.

The Hulk isn't entirely indestructible, Wolverine and many others hurted him before.

We need something extremely lethal and we need to apply it where he's vulnerable. His blood vessels might be as tough as lead pipes but I think Invisible Woman or Jean Grey could easily kill him given the chance.

Which reminds me, Jean Grey could just "de-construct" the Hulk atoms by atoms.

Level 35
We need something extremely lethal and we need to apply it where he's vulnerable. His blood vessels might be as tough as lead pipes but I think Invisible Woman or Jean Grey could easily kill him given the chance.

Which reminds me, Jean Grey could just "de-construct" the Hulk atoms by atoms.

Yep, I believe that could do it - as already said other superheroes should have a shot at it. Only thing is if the Hulk will allow them to do it, so a combination of let say someone to fend him off and another to work the magic on him.

Level 35
Easy.
You wait 70 years.

Well not really, since banner is not the Hulk so to speak - someone else also remarked upon it when I wondered if age was a problem. But what I later discovered and then returned to see in the thread: there is a comic in which banner does die of old age and the Hulk just lives on. Kinda odd really.

Level 18
Hulk is unbeatable.. there's nothing that could stop the hulk, even if he's not in the hulk-form, because it lives within bruce banner and he already tried to kill himself while he was bruce, but the hulk within him just spit out the bullet he shot in his head..

The Hulk once kept a "Planet" together just with his bare hands.

He can resist gravity (Graviton was the enemy's name, or?).

He even could break through the Psy-Shield of Vector, he was the first and only one, who could damage Vector "physically", because no1 ever broke through his Shield.

Beside Thor and Odin he's the only one who can carry Mjolnir, because he's unbelievable strong.

So how the fuck would you kill some freaking awesome Beast like that?

(beside of that facts I remember that he was killed some times from several marvel heroes/anti-hereos whatever.. but he never stayed dead, because he rebirth everytime ^^ so he won't be dead forever)

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Why not create a pocket dimension and trap the Hulk within. If the Hulk does have a lifespan, which I believe he does since he seems to be half-human half-hulk, then he would slowly waste away and eventually die within the pocket dimension. Even if the Hulk didn't die of old age, he would never be able to escape a different dimension filled with nothing other than himself.

That's about the only plausible way I could see to 'dispose' of the Hulk since there are probably no weapons capable of killing him.

Beside Thor and Odin he's the only one who can carry Mjolnir, because he's unbelievable strong.

Check out the Avengers movie, the Hulk was unable to lift Mjolnir.

Level 18
Was just about to point out the same - and in any case, when considering Mjolnir it is not strength that does it - its the "magic".

Hulk in the avengers universe (ultimate) did. (Powers are downplayed) and he was - at the time - the only being who could lift it through sheer strength alone also red hulk did in 616.

Watch the avengers episode with Graviton and it conveys that Mjolnir was not strong enough to pierce his gravity shield where as the hulk was.

But yeah, several say it's possible because of strength or worthyness, because he always helps people and saves them.. on the other hand several also state it's not possible.. so meh :D

Beside of that, there are several facts about him there:

• The Hulk has no strength limit, his strength varies from 100 tons to practically unlimited levels.
  • knocking the Silver Surfer out with three blows
  • matching the Super Adaptoid who had acquired strength and durability of a hundred heroes [...] closing the doors to a nuclear core that Thor and the Thing together could not budge
  • also threatening to break the entire planet by the emission of energy from his body
  • destroying the Crypto Man after he was boosted with physical strength superior to that of Thor
  • pushing two spheres of matter and antimatter apart
  • destroying an asteroid twice the size of the planet Earth with a single punch
  • has withstood the impact of a ground zero nuclear explosion and also the Human Torch's Nova Blast (with a temperature of one million degrees Fahrenheit, without any injury)
  • was also able to withstand a planet-devastating impact and a mighty blast from Galactus
  • Immunity to All Diseases and Viruses
  • For all intents and purposes the Hulk lives indefinitely
  • In another alternate future it is implied that the Hulk's body effectively lasts forever
  • The Hulk can survive on very little sustenance(before he adapts he can hold his breath for an hour underwater or in space,which is plenty enough time for him to adapt) but after the Hulk adapts to a hostile environment (like space) he no longer needs sustenance and does not need air, water, food, or sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.