• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] A peon was able to sneak in to see the Grouse's leader, who has revealed his true name, Il

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
A peon was able to sneak in to see the Grouse's leader, who has revealed his true name, Illidin, and the Supreme General Biggrouse interrogating Baron Rivendare in the woods. The peon was able to record and capture the dialogue. This is not suitable for young peons.

Illidin - "Were is it?!"
Baron Rivendare - "I'll never tell you, bastard."
Biggrouse - *bites part of Baron Rivendare's hair off*
Baron Rivendare - *grunts*
Illidin - "TELL. ME."
Baron Rivendare - "Do all you want, inflict as much pain as you want, you know you won't be able to kill me."
Illidin - "I will kill you and raise you and then get 5000 warlocks to cast curses on you and when you die I will do it again and again and again untill you scream for mercy, then I will repeatedly stab you in an Iron Maiden and put oxiclean in the wounds."
Biggrouse - ...
Baron Rivendare - ...
Biggrouse - wow lol tht wuz sm srs stuf
Baron Rivendare - "Atleast I'm not some bastard son of Illidan."
Illidin - "FUabcK YOU".
Illidin then pulled out a gun and shot Baron Rivendare's head off, then dragged him somewhere else as Biggrouse held his head. At this point, the peon fainted and had to be replaced by a new peon.

Attachments

• 23716.png
    23716.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.