• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Illidin has heard of Trolman's slaughter and has teleported to Zul'Aman with his Grouse Pe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Illidin has heard of Trolman's slaughter and has teleported to Zul'Aman with his Grouse Peacekeepers and confronted Trolman. Illidin then told Trolman he had no right to take the Troll's freedom and he and his peacekeepers blocked the gate.

Attachments

• 26050.png
    26050.png
    1 MB · Views: 32
Level 10
:O
OH MY GAWD!
They will kill trolman!
Well oh well. I can't do anything i'm litieraly 10,000 miles away from him in my fortress that seems to have some uninvited vistors. COUGH* ELVES*

Level 23
Actually teleports can be used, but only with right artifacts, rarely and in Borderlands. Plus this thing only works on stabil portals. If you just teleport it doesnt really hurt. Plus Draenosh has almost stabilized.

Takakenji could has opened a portal in Borderlands, where the rules dont work.

Anyway, its kinda weird that members of Triumvirate go against Trolman. They can, but we need to discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.