• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How tall are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I see no one will post around here anymore, so it's time to reveal my reasons for starting this thread...

Well, I knew everyone will say 'I am 180-195 cm' :ogre_icwydt:, I just wanted to see who will be honest about his/her height.
If anyone is really very tall as he/she posted, then please accept my apologies, but I think mostly everyone lied.
So, no hard feelings, just wanted to test if I was right.

The honest ones: RosalindM, Maghteridon96, Ironside, -Peper-, Adiktuz, Aeroblyctos, Vengeancekael, suppose DeathChef too.

Level 22
What's so unusual to be 180+? For my age I am, I've played some volleyball for a short time but mostly it is genetics. Then again there is nothing so special about it, there are people I know who are taller than me, and I don't feel tall. You just made your thread pointless - 'I wanna know how tall everyone is, oh but I will now ignore all posted cause most likely everyone lies'

Level 6
Okay, I see no one will post around here anymore, so it's time to reveal my reasons for starting this thread...

Well, I knew everyone will say 'I am 180-195 cm' :ogre_icwydt:, I just wanted to see who will be honest about his/her height.
If anyone is really very tall as he/she posted, then please accept my apologies, but I think mostly everyone lied.
So, no hard feelings, just wanted to test if I was right.

The honest ones: RosalindM, Maghteridon96, Ironside, -Peper-, Adiktuz, Aeroblyctos, Vengeancekael, suppose DeathChef too.
Is everyone tiny in Serbia or something?

I'm 6'2"/190cm, and albeit on the somewhat taller side, most males where I come from are at a similar height to mine. Give or take 10cm.

Level 6
Am I misunderstanding the concept of foot'inch"?

Edit: Yes I am. .x feet != x inches. It was silly of me to assume there was rhyme and reason to the difference between a foot and an inch.
6'3" it is.

Last edited:
You really expect me to believe that guys being 180-200cm tall and 15-18 years old are spending all day in front of their computers, instead of being out, playing some basketball and chasing girls?
Dafuq, I am just 173cm tall and I play ball every fucking day. I am 14 years old and I can reach all the way to the rim and grab it.

So, if you are really teen and tall, just screw the computer, go out and have fun!

You really expect me to believe that guys being 180-200cm tall and 15-18 years old are spending all day in front of their computers, instead of being out, playing some basketball and chasing girls?
Dafuq, I am just 173cm tall and I play ball every fucking day. I am 14 years old and I can reach all the way to the rim and grab it.

So, if you are really teen and tall, just screw the computer, go out and have fun!

What... if you don't like playing basketball? ~-~

Level 22

Dude... We're all not nerds that spent most of our times in front of comp. Some of us are teachers, college guys, athletes, construction workers.

Level 5
So, apparently, being shorter than 180cm, you automatically have no hopes of ever having a social life.
And being taller than that means that you shouldn't be having fun on your computer. And the only things, with which you can entertain yourself, are women and sports. Oh man.

I'm 17(and a half, hurfdurf) years old, 181 centimeters tall.
I'm still growing in height, for some reason. I think my body is retarded or something, lost my last baby tooth when I was 15. :D

Level 22
So, apparently, being shorter than 180cm, you automatically have no hopes of ever having a social life.
And being taller than that means that you shouldn't be having fun on your computer. And the only things, with which you can entertain yourself, are women and sports. Oh man.

I'm still growing in height, for some reason. I think my body is retarded or something, lost my last baby tooth when I was 15. :D
Dafuq, late puberty. Maybe you can grow till you're 30 years old.

Level 6

You are not a very bright man.
Protip:
People have different interests and opinions.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I'm still growing in height, for some reason. I think my body is retarded or something, lost my last baby tooth when I was 15.
Puberty officially lasts till you're 21 and by estimate men aren't fully matured before the age of 25.

YOU'RE LITERALLY YEARS FROM BEING A FREAK OF NATURE.

Dude... We're all not nerds that spent most of our times in front of comp. Some of us are teachers, college guys, athletes, construction workers.

Well, I'm a nerd that spends all his time on the computer :c
I do go out once or twice a week though :/

edit
One's height is controlled by his genes, and influenced from there by his diet.
For example, a tall man and a tall woman are going to have a tall child. That child's height is going to be in a certain range. Let's assume both parents are around 190cm.
Their child should be at the very least 180 and at most 205 (No, these numbers are just examples. I'm throwing them out there because I don't want to say X and Y >_>)
The better the diet of that child, the closer he is to achieving that 205cm height.

There are probably other factors, but I choose to be ignorant like the stupid 15-year-old kid I am :3

edit
Actually, there are BOUND to be other factors. My parents are both 160cm, and I turned out to be 170cm, plus, my diet is terrible D:
Maybe it's the amount of food you consume too ;o (Although, there has to be some sort of threshold to it :p)

Okay, I think it is getting too heated up here.

I am very sorry if I offended anyone, please forget about this thread.

It just doesn't seem fair to me: I play ball every day, get up at 7AM every day and go straight to the court to practice, I fucking LIVE basketball; as I posted before, I am only 14 years old and 173cm tall, I can reach for the rim, so yeah, I am jealous and it seems unfair to me that there are so many people who spend all day in front of their computer, but still are 20cm taller than me.
I also stretch to gain height, sleep and breath in a correct way, eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, and healthy stuff, but still am only 173cm tall.
IT'S FUCKING FRUSTRATING!!!
I would rather think: 'No, you are lying about your height' than 'You are way taller than me without doing anything'

So, once again, please understand how do I feel and accept my apologies.

@Vengeancekael: In this case, diet does not mean 'eating very low amount of food' , it means 'eating a lot of fruit, vegetables, things with protein and hydro-carbonates and drinking much water'

Status
Not open for further replies.