• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How old are all of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Created this thread just to see how old are all users on hive because i've read the post that Hive's users are "bunch of 14 year old teenagers passing through puberty who can't express themselves other than swearing and acting dull (which by the way it is not intimidating at all)"
What did it realy mean? It was flaming from the other side, but that's reason i started this thread.

(if someone realy don't want to tell it's ok of course)

Im 13

EDIT: AND WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU FROM WHEN YOU KNOW ENGLISH SO WELL?!

i started learning this year... i bet you can see that...

IM FROM SERBIA!

Last edited:

Oblivion

O

Oblivion

All of you make me feel really old. :sad: I wonder who the oldest person at Hive is?

Oblivion

O

Oblivion

I'm in my mid-20's and to borrow from Shados' style of location:
I'm from Southern California, United States, Northern Hemisphere, Terra, Solar system, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Level 36
OMFG! sweet i'm older then ArcticInferno by 2 days lol. Yay for me! Anywho, we didn't 'steal' the name of the british capital. Here's the story. Longon, long ago when Canada was first forming into a whole country out of the bunch of colonies that it was made up of, a capital needed to be chosen. They decided to choose the area where London is now to be the capital city, so they named the city London, named the river Thames, named a lot of the streets after that of the english version. But, at the very last second, they decided to change it and make a crappy lumber camp 7-8 hours northward our capital. That crappy lumber camp is called Ottawa.

There!!! You all learned some history.

Level 24
OMFG! sweet i'm older then ArcticInferno by 2 days lol. Yay for me! Anywho, we didn't 'steal' the name of the british capital. Here's the story. Longon, long ago when Canada was first forming into a whole country out of the bunch of colonies that it was made up of, a capital needed to be chosen. They decided to choose the area where London is now to be the capital city, so they named the city London, named the river Thames, named a lot of the streets after that of the english version. But, at the very last second, they decided to change it and make a crappy lumber camp 7-8 hours northward our capital. That crappy lumber camp is called Ottawa.

There!!! You all learned some history.

Your lucky, australia started off as one great big prision for english convicts.

Oh I know. Canadians at least know a bit about the world around them XD

And we?! Serbians?! We know much about world also. Did you know that serbia in 11-13 century was the most powerful land in south evrope. Then turkish forces have come, and blocked it for 500 years. After that, we finally defeted them, but now we are one of the smallest lands in evrope.

Yes, this is becoming hystory thread, i know...

Level 7
> Did you know that serbia in 11-13 century was the most powerful land in south evrope. Then turkish forces have come, and blocked it for 500 years.
So they were the most powerful but got conquered? You've got to be kidding me...
Serbian history is probably the worst crap ever made...and did you know that the people that went to school 20-30 years ago know history to be different than the things kids learn today?

"bunch of 14 year old teenagers passing through puberty who can't express themselves other than swearing and acting dull (which by the way it is not intimidating at all)"
Well...yeah. What do you expect...40-year-old programmers that play warcraft and work on map editing?
Its like that on most of the WE sites - people's age varies between 12 and 14 and most of them are very immature. Being a mod on some other forums I had the pleasure to delete the idiotic posts made by some immature children. Some of them simply act like they are the smartest and give their best to learn the rest of the world how "stupid" they are.

Level 11
Hello happy people. I'm Daelin, I'm 16 (almost 17) years old, and I'm from Romania. Ooor... guess what, most of you already knew (atleast those who bothered to read my profile). But hey, it's not like my age or native country matter. I don't care if you consider me an immature adolescent with no social life and who has nothing else to do but spend a lot of time on forums and modding which in the end produce absolutely nothing. :witch_doc_sad:

~Daelin

Level 5
Well im Darkdraak, the unofficial lord of Darkness. I am 18 years old, and i live in Zuidlaren, Drenthe, the Netherlands, etcetera.

Level 36
I suppose I should give my lineage since Canada is really just a mix of nationalities. On one side I am Italian and the other Lithuanian. I'm sure you Europeans must at least know of Lithuania, unlike anyone here. The only way I can get anyone to understand is to grab a map or tell them its above Poland.

Level 12
Originally posted by Daelin
Hello happy people. I'm Daelin, I'm 16 (almost 17) years old, and I'm from Romania. Ooor... guess what, most of you already knew (atleast those who bothered to read my profile). But hey, it's not like my age or native country matter. I don't care if you consider me an immature adolescent with no social life and who has nothing else to do but spend a lot of time on forums and modding which in the end produce absolutely nothing

No, you have contributed alot to the wc3 modding community, although you...'produce' nothing.

...since my native language is Spanish :s .

then think about mix of serbian and english? BTW im officaly learning it half a year, but i knew it before (yes, played nintendo 64)
Thats why my spelling is equal to bob's (no offence)

Have you heard that searbian is one of the most complicated languages in the world! i thought it was easy to learn :p...

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

14. Québec (well, Canada, but Québec is a nation now... :p)

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

er wait.. sorry that was the Ontario-an in me taking over

... right...

I think its gonna end that the RoC (Rest of Canada) will kick Québec out because they're sick of us wanting to be a country (even though we have all the reasons). Oh, the irony.

And canada doesn,t even have nukes! Just nuclear power plants... in Ontario. >:)

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Ok you had your fun, lay off a little...

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

now ur fecking annoying... Québec is very dfferent from France...

Status
Not open for further replies.