• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm just curious....i mean like how old are you really? its just really cool to see how old some people really are when you don't know them :O

I'm 18 ^_^

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

76, but boy, how great would it feel to be 67 again... good times.

Level 4
I just turned 16 on November the 27th, I must say Im quite mature not the typical internet "kid".

Level 32
Back on topic then, I guess.

I was born in 1961. Even those of you who have yet to study advanced algebra shouldn't have much difficulty solving for the remainder of THAT equation.

This makes me one of the oldest members, perhaps THE most aincient, if C. was just kidding. No problem on my part- trying to keep up with those who are young of years always keeps me young at heart.

I suppose I should expect a fair amount of razzing because of this, please don't raz in this thread; just sent me a PM, which I might very well just /ignore. ;P

Hello guys =D
I was looking at the systems like CS Cache, InvX and other great works, and I was wondering:

How long did it take, and how old is the creator?

I know the age isn't a strong reason for someone to create something so incredible, but there's a difference between a young boy, studying basic C++, and someone who has completed High School and has many years of practice and experience.

When I tried to study the scripts of Vexorian's InvX, I could understand less than 2% of it xD

Thanks for your time =D
Hossomi-Sama (Age = 14)

Level 5

I don't really care about people's age unless they use it as an (dis)advantage. I mean, if they are really mature enough to play an M game, and take being killed and killing stuff without being mentally warped, by all mean, they are fine by me. But there are some 12 year olds who are more mature than some 16+ year olds. So, I don't really judge on age, I judge on maturity.

Level 6
Am 15. And i think age is important but in a small factor. I mean in great age difference. Like between 8 years old kid who is bordering everyone to learn JASS and a 16 years old guy who is looking around and learning JASS in tutorials it make a diference. I personaly dont know JASS but i want to learn it, alredy got my sources just too lazy:grin:.

Level 15
Actually, its younger people that are better at programming. Youths grasp new technologies better and faster. Age just lets you cement your skills with extended knowledge.

You'll always laugh at elders who cant work VCRs or computers, but when you hit 20+ you'll look at all these cool new technologies, shrug and stick to what you grew up with :p

I'm 23.

Level 3
Actually, its younger people that are better at programming. Youths grasp new technologies better and faster. Age just lets you cement your skills with extended knowledge.

You'll always laugh at elders who cant work VCRs or computers, but when you hit 20+ you'll look at all these cool new technologies, shrug and stick to what you grew up with :p

I'm 23.

QFT.

I'm almost 20 and already starting to fall behind new tech.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hello guys =D
I was looking at the systems like CS Cache, InvX and other great works, and I was wondering:

How long did it take, and how old is the creator?

I know the age isn't a strong reason for someone to create something so incredible, but there's a difference between a young boy, studying basic C++, and someone who has completed High School and has many years of practice and experience.

When I tried to study the scripts of Vexorian's InvX, I could understand less than 2% of it xD

Thanks for your time =D
Hossomi-Sama (Age = 14)
Hey! I am 18, I started Hive when I was 15 I think.
Hiveworkshop is always under construction and will never finish.
I started learning PHP before beginning to develope my own scripts for hive. I have been doing PHP for around 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.