• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How is managed collision between units ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a hero fighting a big boss (model Pit Lord with scale x3), like shown by the image below.

upload_2019-7-1_0-36-19.png

However when I fight to melee, my hero goes inside the ennemy selection circle, in collision with its mesh.

What settings do I have to change in WE to avoid that ? I tried to change the boss's collision size but it has no effects..

Thanks in advance !

Level 12
That is because visuals of pitlord model is larger than its collision part, I mean in a normal melee game a footman can get inside the pitlord while fightning it. If you increased scale 3x, increase its collision size 6x (to 192)

Edit: It fixes the problem a little (unit does not need to go inside to hit the pit lord), but it seems you still can still get closer to pit lord with move command instead of attack command.

Status
Not open for further replies.