• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holographic-Shadow Castle(Doodad)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The second model of the Wire Frame Series。
Contents

Holographic-Shadow Castle(Doodad) (Model)

Reviews
10:28, 19th May 2016 Misha: tga files are not valid texture for war3 models. better replace with 'replaceable texture 1' to get team color

M

10:28, 19th May 2016
Misha: tga files are not valid texture for war3 models. better replace with 'replaceable texture 1' to get team color

Level 14
Given the usefulness of this but the limitation of being a effect-per-model only, I feel like this would be more useful as a tutorial to generate these kind of models for the individual rather than making it for the most common units.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Given the usefulness of this but the limitation of being a effect-per-model only, I feel like this would be more useful as a tutorial to generate these kind of models for the individual rather than making it for the most common units.

I agree.
The model idea is AWESOME. But it's limited to one model which sadly.. makes rather bad in that sense.

Level 14
I agree that a tutorial on how to do such kinds of models would be really great, rather than abloading single models of these kinds.

Though, i think, these models are really useful.

Just think of telling flashbacks with models coming right out of the ground! Like that you could follow storylines like in wither 3 for example.

Or think of a completely new kind of building system! :)

Creativity!