• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HiveWorkshop ORPG:The Rebellion

What do you think about this map?

• Cool,I can't wait to play this

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Cool idea,I like the idea

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Nah,not bad

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • The idea is stupid

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • It sucks!

Votes: 14 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
HiveWorkshop ORPG
Intro:You may think I copied Darkhorse8's idea,but this idea came much longer before I saw his thread.
So,this is an ORPG with HiveWorkshop that fights Wc3 Underground.Choosing the HiveWorkshop Faction will make you start in The Palace of The HiveWorkhop.You can download (buy) World Editing Tools(for Mappers),Model Editing Tools(for Modelers),Photo Editing Tools(for Skinners) and dunno what for Spellmakers,models (pets),packs (item recipes),spells (spell scrolls or books and potions)you can manage a pastebin or play mini-games in the map section(Not all downloadable things are found on The HiveWorkshop).
Gameplay:
You create your hero like that:
In the register area there's an altar for the players called register.The register building can upgrade into:The Altar of Modelers,The Altar of Skinners,The Altar of Mappers,The Altar of Spellmakers.In every altar you can choose hiveworkshop popular members with unique abilities (class abilities can be downloaded from the spell section).Then you get can explore The Palace of The HiveWorkshop or get out and kill creeps.The gameplay in Wc3 Underground faction is different.You get +rep points every level,you can spend them to train your attributes or learn Talents.[/COLOR]

-Tutorials (Talents)
-Attachements
-Advanced Equipment System
-Unique Creeps
-Unique Places
-(Maybe) Backpack System
-Unique Heroes
-Unique Abilities
-All buildings are Enterable
-Real Hive and Wc3 Underground Members
-Maximum Level is 100 (should I change it?)
-You can pick up stones and throw them to enemies or players
-You can throw snowballs (It doens't hurt people but it's annoying)

Creep types:
Noobland (normal creeps):Noob,Annoying Noob and Nooblord
Exporters (summon Illegal Models):Other Game Exporter,WoW Exporter
Illegal Models:Other Game Rip,WoW Rip,Stolen Model
The Fallen:Banned User,Angry Banned User,The Banned (Boss)
And much more to come.
There are instances/dungeons where you can...you can do whatever you do in a dungeon.

Attributes:
Strength=Modeling
Agility=Texturing
Inteligence=Coding
1.Bloody Hand Crusher (Khaled),2.Amani Hunter (Debode),3.Bloodlust Goblin (Mr.Goblin),4.CloudWolf (CloudWolf),5.Space Fel Orc (General Frank)I need more ideas fo the guards.
People,the guardians of the HiveWorkshop are NPCs NOT players,the users mentioned are the inspiration of the guard and they will be heroes but not with the rank of a guard.
What gotta do:
-Finish Heroes
-Make Items
-More Creeps
-Terrain
Screenies comin soon!
Who's in:
Bugbuster96 (Mapper)
Serbianbeat (Mapper
Nichita_00 (Skinner)
Takakenji:Modeler
Khaled(me):project Leader

What I need for now:
-Texturer :grin:
-Modeler :grin:
-An accuarte anti-cheat system,when you type a cheat you just get reported but I wanna make to get banned :grin:
Progress:
Story:80%
Units:30%
Heroes:4%
Terrain:20%
Triggers:10%
Story:The rebels of the Wc 3 Underground want to escape the rules totally,but the Ironhand of The HiveWorkshop tries to crush them.
Which side will you choose?The chaotic life of the rebels or Ironhand rules of the Hive?
Ah,and if you wanna be a character you don't have to tell me what icon you want,Ill use your avatar.

Last edited:
Level 6
First,why do you even ask me if I am stupid?That's a stupid question.
And no,Im NOT stupid.
Edit:I know you dont know howta make instaces cuz you mentioned on your project but now you got the team and you deleted the part:
Sorry,no dungeons because I don't know how to make them.
Again,I think we shouldnt start fighting.

Last edited:
Level 10
@Khaled Now I know how to make dungeons... If I know why should I leave those words ? ''Need help with making dungeons'' ?
@Slaydon Yes my mate I can't make save/load system. But others I made by my self ;). Only for gold system I asked for ap0calypse and Big thank to him for helping and I don't think that Khaled could make something like this by his self too... I know I'm new in WE, and yes I don't understand lots of thing for now, but I'm learning. Ofc team is for help...

Well, apart from your lack of thought about the fact you destroyed your cousin's account, you've atoned for your past. Spoontoobig, what the hells your problem? Stop picking fights in someone's thread, and if this makes both of you happy, you're both EQUALLY stupid. Slaydon, how about you try to talk about this project?
Speaking of that, good luck with your map. May I suggest adding probably one of the best hive mods-Wolverabid. Yeah, he's dead, but it would be nice to honour his legacy. Also, what about Ralle? And I'd use a Blood Elf model for General Frank. You should also recruit a team, as this is a big project. Other then that, this idea is fine.

Level 6
Well, apart from your lack of thought about the fact you destroyed your cousin's account, you've atoned for your past. Spoontoobig, what the hells your problem? Stop picking fights in someone's thread, and if this makes both of you happy, you're both EQUALLY stupid. Slaydon, how about you try to talk about this project?
Speaking of that, good luck with your map. May I suggest adding probably one of the best hive mods-Wolverabid. Yeah, he's dead, but it would be nice to honour his legacy. Also, what about Ralle? And I'd use a Blood Elf model for General Frank. You should also recruit a team, as this is a big project. Other then that, this idea is fine.

Don't worry,Ill add all mods and popular users and don't ya think that I like fighting.I hope someday Spoontoobig will accept me as I am.

Level 12
Spoontoobig - your last posts are irrelevant.
Khaled - I think that Intelligence should be Coding because high Intelligence is high mana and probaly good spells ( which might be coded ).
Also I have visited wc3underground and I would close the site if I could.

Good luck.

For the guardians you should go for.

Kimberly (red dragon that eats babis :D)
Pyritie (yellow dragon that loves cupcakes) (he should summon lich at somepoint)
Hawkwing (an eagle, or a badass bloodelf)
Dan Von Ohllus (the model he made of himself.)
Hakeem (Big smily face.)

Status
Not open for further replies.