• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HiveWorkshop ORPG:The Rebellion

What do you think about this map?

• Cool,I can't wait to play this

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Cool idea,I like the idea

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Nah,not bad

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • The idea is stupid

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • It sucks!

Votes: 14 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
For the guardians you should go for.

Kimberly (red dragon that eats babies :D)
Pyritie (yellow dragon that loves cupcakes) (he should summon lirch at somepoint)
Hawkwing (an eagle, or a badass bloodelf)
Dan Van Ohllus (the model he made of himself.)
Hakeem (Big smiley face.)

Fixed.

Mr.Goblin, you forgot General Frank, ap0calypse, Rui, and many others.

Level 6
Can I be an alchemist instead of a bloodlust goblin? :D

also.. screenshots would be cool!

Man,of course you will be an alchemist,the bloodlust goblin is just a guard inspired by you.
How the hell you think Mr.Goblin is just a bloodlust goblin?YOU ARE THE BEST MAN!YOU WILL BE THEIR BOSS!
Anywayz,I got some screenies but I didn't posted them,I gotta make screenies of the new version

Level 14
Hey,
nice idea.
You forgot Rui, ap0calypse, Wolverabid, General Frank, Ralle... (Should be that stag/deer in his signature x) )
Hmm, for the guy who said General Frank should be a blood elf..
Check his avatar D: if HE wants to be a blood elf (besides the Frank model :p) then he IS a blood elf. allmighty bloodelf.
I wish you good luck. You should also look for a team since this is a BIG project.

Level 6
Actually,I'm not,but Khaled is because:
I get popular for the incident on the other thread,much people know meh fo that,and im friend with some cool guys.demonhunter50 is just to get another chance.I won't be playable anyway,but I will appear in the demo (as demonhunter50)
When I'll finish the map,people will take me seriously,so I'll get popular,and the only way is to succeed this thing.

Level 14
To be honest Joe, you too. And me too.
Popular people are most of the time moderators. Or even really pro modelers/iconmakers/spellmakers/mappers (those who get Director's cut really become popular.)
Not simple forum members making a normal map of everyday (such as me) or some ORPG they put lot of heart in it but will take lot of time to finish (such as me, again)

Level 16
l0w_kwaliti (Awzum Lich King Model)
enjoy (Icon Moderator)
DonDustin (Model Moderator, If I'm not wrong)
Pyramidhe@d (Model Moderator)
zadelim (Awzum Skins)

And many more.

Level 14
(Maybe I can do that for you :p) Well, if you need a team, first, to show your team you are good :
Show them an example of what you have done..
And ask them to show you an example of what THEY have done.
If you don't have any example of what you have done, do something first :eek:

Level 6
I am quite famous around these parts, I'll be in the map. Yes? ^^

You are not famous but,a murloc hero canot be missing in mah map,that means yes.
EDIT:
I'm a bit afraid that this map will fail like the many other attempt. But you might also be the exception :p
some more information and screenshots would be cool :)

Man,this map can't fail,I just cannot stop it,this is the only way to become more popular and people will take seriously my other projects (when they will come)

Level 25
To be honest Joe, you too. And me too.
Popular people are most of the time moderators. Or even really pro modelers/iconmakers/spellmakers/mappers (those who get Director's cut really become popular.)
Not simple forum members making a normal map of everyday (such as me) or some ORPG they put lot of heart in it but will take lot of time to finish (such as me, again)

Exactly, if he is going to make a map about hive, he should go over the rep list, and make the heroes of members in the first 2 pages of that list.

Level 14
yes, better grammar.
And also, NO CHAT speak.
Dude, there's some ORPG that says this when you done with first quest: Ty hero! .. That's a fail. I suggest never doing that.

Level 14
It's not very "serious".. It's I think "fun". Playing with Hive Members isn't serious.. But still, even if not serious, even if it's for KIDS, must not have chat-speak.
oh, I got a question:
Spells should be based on stats, right?
1) If yes, spells for INT (spell coding) should be depending on levels ; The better you are in triggering, the better spells you can make. And one of the spells should create any spell : If you're level 1, creates a fire bolt that deals 1x Int (just example), level 2, creates a fire bolt that deals 1x int, and the firebolted guy casts a bolt himself to all people near him,etc.
2) If not, How are you thinking of making gameplay really Moddish and Hiveish?

Level 14
Many Hivers do. + If you read the whole thread, you would have noticed him saying that only well-known users (such as General Frank, Pyritie, Ralle) will be Hive guardians.

Status
Not open for further replies.