• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

†Fall of the Ironhand ORPG†

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Story:
The world of Madrin was ruled by a advanced nation, called the Ironhand. The Ironhand was created to rid the world of all its evils, and to bring peace to every race worthy of it. The Ironhand were ruled by a Demigod, named Caltar, who has ruled over the Ironhand for 600 years. Caltar was loved by the people, and respected by every race, it was said to be there god Azerin's son, protector of the world...or so they thought.

Once the Ironhand grew advanced enough to finally rid of the few remaining demons, Caltar used the technology made by the Ironhand, and used it against them. Caltar, who was near immortal, was not easily destroyed, and decimated much of the Ironhand, and, in desperate need of help, he called the demons to aid him. The demons accepted, and helped Caltar destroy everything.

It is unknown why Caltar betrayed the Ironhand, but it is certain that he must be stopped. The world's dangerous foes who have been in hiding from the Ironhand, have set forth back on there land, and aim to destroy all remaining members of the Ironhand. Only a few are remaining... will they fight through? Or perish like the rest?

Features:
This ORPG features a unique item system, unlike most games. Each weapon, when clicked, will morph the hero into a specific unit (ex: Sword, turns unit into swordsman). The hero may use as many as he want, for example a person may use a sword to kill everything, then change to a priest using the priest wand to heal its wounds. This allows the hero to be able to solo certain units, if needed.

It also features the usual Save/load system, and it also features a unit respawn system. (Credits will be given shortly for the systems that weren't made by me).

I haven't really started the map, i only got the systems in, a few items, and a few spells. But im looking for a small team of people that would like to help.

Recruitment:
Ill need the following:

Co-Producer:(Does the same as me basicly, organizes the team(if were ever get a team)).

Object Editor: Makes items, spells, units, all with nice and pretty colored tooltips. Also helps balancing if needed

Trigger maker: Helps make basic to advanced triggers, nothing to fancy.

Terrain maker: Someone who can make pretty nice and detailed terrain. Something thats nice to look at, and playable.

Beta testers: Anyone !

So if interested, post below. This is the first time i started on a project of this scale, so i need a nice friendly/skilled team.

Status
Not open for further replies.