• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HiveWorkshop ORPG:The Rebellion

What do you think about this map?

• Cool,I can't wait to play this

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Cool idea,I like the idea

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Nah,not bad

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • The idea is stupid

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • It sucks!

Votes: 14 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So you are back? Are you going to finish this project ?:grin:

Yup,I added a combat system (damage detection engine and gore),I changed the cliff walls with walkable castle walls and I learned a lot cool things (excepting JASS,that's why I need someone that knows JASS) and I was thinking I should make different skins for models that look like users' avatars

SO, one question, what do I have to do to be a character in the map, most of the mods know me well, and anyone that gets on chat at a regular basis knows me.

And if I do get to become a character, may I be a Hive Guardian, or do I have too little

I like the map idea also, and will be willing to help with whatever needed.

Level 10
SO, one question, what do I have to do to be a character in the map, most of the mods know me well, and anyone that gets on chat at a regular basis knows me.

And if I do get to become a character, may I be a Hive Guardian, or do I have too little

I like the map idea also, and will be willing to help with whatever needed.

Are you kiddin meh?YOU,my friend,you will be a character :grin: maybe a Hive Guardian too but,about that help,you can help me if you want (I really need help from you actually) but sadly,I can't show you the map this month (my computer is confiscated cuz I gotta learn for an exam to go on a cooler school) but thanx anyway

Level 10
i now but why rebels?we only wanted to show you that wow models are good for use not beter than yours like in orpd maps wow models are the best but in castel atack your models are best so every model from wow to hive is used in maps...

Uhm, dude, WoW models cannot be used always, they don't fit in any map. And imagine how big the filesize will be and as dead-man-walking said: I got all rights to call Wc3Underground as Rebels as you have all rights to call me a nigger

+ You people on Wc3Underground have no right to take credits for Blizzard's models, I once get banned on that site for saying that
That's why I call you rebels

Level 16
i now but why rebels?we only wanted to show you that wow models are good for use not beter than yours like in orpd maps wow models are the best but in castel atack your models are best so every model from wow to hive is used in maps...
I'll rephrase my quote:

"He have all the rights to call your site anything he pleases as you have all the rights to call him anything you like"

As for your point:
No, WoW Models will suck in every way when integrated in a Wc3 Map with Wc3 Doodad Model, even in an ORPG. You need WoW doodad models too if you want to make it at least looked decent. And just imagine how big the file size will be. Besides, Hive already has alternative for WoW Models: Tenebrae's RPG Hero Models.

They aren't always good to be used. They might be "good" for Battle.net Maps, but not Maps intended to be a great work from sweat and blood.

Hive also didn't support the use of WoW Models, which is good in my opinion. Using WoW Models may reduce your creativity level if you can actually just use better alternatives.

Mind that, *beep*.

Level 13
I'll rephrase my quote:

"He have all the rights to call your site anything he pleases as you have all the rights to call him anything you like"

As for your point:
No, WoW Models will suck in every way when integrated in a Wc3 Map with Wc3 Doodad Model, even in an ORPG. You need WoW doodad models too if you want to make it at least looked decent. And just imagine how big the file size will be. Besides, Hive already has alternative for WoW Models: Tenebrae's RPG Hero Models.

They aren't always good to be used. They might be "good" for Battle.net Maps, but not Maps intended to be a great work from sweat and blood.

Hive also didn't support the use of WoW Models, which is good in my opinion. Using WoW Models may reduce your creativity level if you can actually just use better alternatives.

Mind that, *beep*.

o yea?whele 60%maps from hive contain wow models how do you explain that?come on people are using wow models and its not necesary to have wow dodads if you can make a good terrain...:mwahaha:

Level 16
o yea?whele 60%maps from hive contain wow models how do you explain that?come on people are using wow models and its not necesary to have wow dodads if you can make a good terrain...:mwahaha:
60%? Show me the freaking data. Maps on Hive can contain WoW Models, but it is not supported in any way. And if you are right, those are the Maps carried over from wc3sear.ch or uploaded before Approval system exists.

Don't be a smartass. You joined this site four months ago.

Also, WoW Models paired with Wc3 Doodad = Ugly

So what is this? A speech to support the use of WoW models? In case you haven't noticed, this is no War3Underground. Each site goes along with their rules. You had better take a look at the rules of this very site, before a moderator checks on your posts' content. If you find them unreasonable, this is not the spot to be.

REBELS?
you now nothing about us you think that wow models are just ilegal but blizzard aproved theme! so no ilegal thing nigger.

You are wrong, Blizzard does not approve of using any third party programs to RIP WoW models from the game.

I want you to show me exactly how many maps use WoW models, because uploading maps that use them is against the rules, and as soon as I find it, I will report them.

whele we don't take credits on the blizard model we take credit beacose we riped em from the game and we are the ones that ripe em not we made em or we puted it in wow game -.-

You can't take credit at all for anything someone else made. Ripping a model from a game does not give you rights to take credit, it just shows that you have used something someone else has made. The ripping of WoW models is bad.

Again I say, show me the maps, as soon asa I find them I am reporting them. And if its 60%, that means 6 out of ten of the maps I have started has used WoW models, which is not true.

EDIT:

So what is this? A speech to support the use of WoW models? In case you haven't noticed, this is no War3Underground. Each site goes along with their rules. You had better take a look at the rules of this very site, before a moderator checks on your posts' content. If you find them unreasonable, this is not the spot to be.

There actually is a War3Underground, but I will not link it.

Level 13
You are wrong, Blizzard does not approve of using any third party programs to RIP WoW models from the game.

I want you to show me exactly how many maps use WoW models, because uploading maps that use them is against the rules, and as soon as I find it, I will report them.

You can't take credit at all for anything someone else made. Ripping a model from a game does not give you rights to take credit, it just shows that you have used something someone else has made. The ripping of WoW models is bad.

Again I say, show me the maps, as soon asa I find them I am reporting them. And if its 60%, that means 6 out of ten of the maps I have started has used WoW models, which is not true.

EDIT:

There actually is a War3Underground, but I will not link it.

i have to say 3 things:
1.I CLAIM THIS Quate of The World lol
2.wowinwc3 is the ass hole wow site i agree to you you beter use the site i liked...in my project they are starting any model is accepted anithing....
3.whele i don't have time to searh theme but lock for this kind of maps:
like onyxia lair map
molted core
and other maps that are like thoes 2 above.

2.wowinwc3 is the ass hole wow site i agree to you you beter use the site i liked...in my project they are starting any model is accepted anithing....

Well, hiveworkshop does not approve of the ripping of wow models, and any map found with them will be rejected.

1.I CLAIM THIS Quate of The World lol

As for "Quate of The World lol" Learn to speak better, and it is against blizzards terms of conditions, Read them.

By the way, I said "this is no War3Underground (, it's the Hiveworkshop)", I didn't say "there is no War3Underground". :p

Hahaha, sorry, didn't quite understand you.

Level 13
EXACTLY, get back on topic

ok back on topic i have got ideas for bosses and monsters from rebels if you want ask me:)
and wowinwc3.com is a bitch site that accepts only wow models i now you don't like em but if you want anoter site that acceps all kind of models rips etc spells maps etc join on the link from my map they are a starting site and need members and we now have need of new ''trops''

Status
Not open for further replies.