1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hiveworkshop Heroes

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Grim, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grim

Grim

Resources:
    Resources:
    :spell_breaker: Hiveworkshop Heroes:spell_breaker:

A Brief Introduction and faq to Hiveworkshop Heroes:

FAQ finito. I hope that has cleared many questions.
    For Pyrities map that inspired this one see: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/when-servers-collide-45239/

(Also... Anyone willing to create a Pink Penguin like in this avatar may also be in =P)

Finally - Most map development places for this project have been taken. If you are not on the list... the chances you'll be included are slim. HOWEVER, ONE major position has been unfilled and I need someone helps.
    Basically, I am finding it difficult to get a simple website working. I have the domain and such, but I am looking for anyone who is willing to help me set it up - they will be granted a permanent place within the map and the team.
    If you feel you can help me out here... please leave a message!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  2. Fengik

Fengik

Resources:
    Resources:
    Story:
    With the news of HiveWorkshops success, a blood-red sun is ascending above the virtual world known as "Nemesis" a world designed to forcefully remove any site that is reaching high popularity and so the gateways between the two worlds were opened, as the corrupted forces of "Nemesis" made leaps between the several related worlds that came inbetween they would feed on their bandwidht creating new armies at every destination before finally, tearing up the peacefull air surrounding The Hive.
    As the jumped out of the rifts created, landing on the ground forming clouds of dust underneith their weight it would seem as if all hope had been sucked out of the server, they gazed upon the lands as they set up their encampments

Grasping onto their arms the heroes of the Hive rush out towards the enemy encampment

The Heroes of the Hive must now defend it before the bandwidht is consumed and "Nemesis" moves onward
    -i can continue this if you like it..

3. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I could design a hero, I am spellmaker, but I have many talents, terraining, spells, general triggers, systems and concept writing.

4. Masiah

Masiah

Resources:
    Resources:
    How many heroes are you going to make? And what kind of units will you use as the "attackers"?

5. frostwhisper

frostwhisper

Resources:
    Resources:
    Simple story, Grim.
    Naruto wants to overtake the Hive so he sends hordes of anime models at us. Oh and why am I not included in the heroes list? D: I r awesome hero @ teh Hivez.

6. CMarket

CMarket

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Story: Lirch turns on us and forms two minor bots to be his generals(mini-bosses) called Birch and Larch(and you could also add Hakeem's 8-ball bot). The three bots seek vengeance on the people that questioned them so many annoying questions on the chat and plan to destroy Ralle, thus destroying the whole server and every member on it.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  7. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yes, i can do some hero spells. Pm me for information.

8. Zinive

Zinive

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Hive living peacefully until one day hell break loose and 101 naps joined the forum the forum instantly filling the Forum with crap like: "LuLz TeH sUCk" "U N00b" the Model section with Naruto and Sasuke modells based on a grunt and many many more.

The hive crying in pain sends out his strongest Heros who answer the call and take up the might banhammer (their has to be an item with that name in the game !!!) to defeat the nabs. On their arrival they find the truth behind these naps Darky's Ghost has risen and trying to take over the hive as its own.

9. paladinprime

paladinprime

Resources:
    Resources:
    I could do skins, textures, etc if you want.

10. Masiah

Masiah

Resources:
    Resources:
    What about Hakeembot? Does he join Lirch's revolution?

11. punwisp

punwisp

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol, this actually sounds like a funny project xD good luck!

12. CMarket

CMarket

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lol, nice timing. I just edited my post about 2 seconds before you, saying that you should go with Hakeem's 8-ball.

13. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Why not make Wc3c our enemies, which come with enemies like vexorian, 1337-jerk elitist etc?

14. Martin Barbov

Martin Barbov

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sound like a good idea. If you need some gui spells pm me.

15. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Vexorian is earning thousands of dollars, and is a legend in programming communitis, so bitch plz.

Also, conflict between wc3c and THW would be just bad, cause it is done before, and because those communities don't really fight or something (most users have accounts on both sites anyway).

16. Verhalthur

Verhalthur

Resources:
    Tools:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Pyritie could originally be an evil guy on Lirch's side who has regrets and returns to the Hivers, or could have created Lirch and wants to destroy his abombination.

17. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Since we talked about the bots, why not have it like this:

January the 1st, 2009.

Ralle announces to have constructed a full automated script-bot[citation needed] that'll be able to run the server and site 24/7, by it's own. After a few test runs at the Request thread and such he hooks the bot up with the main server. Although some virus problems have occured at Ralle's computer, due those minor issues, he still decided to let the bot be actived against the protests of some high ranked staff members.

Few days later..

Ralle inserts the Bot that has also add-ons and backup scripts from Lirch and Hakeem's bot into the main server and tehN.. 000110.. 010101000..

Page not found - 404

18. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    HappyTauren is a damn fanboy, well, vexorian is just a guy like any others, if you love him so much go to him in real life and kiss his shoes.

Whatever. I hope the enemies get good. :D

19. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, Hive is going awesome with WC3C as counterpart, but they always want to be beyond Hive, so their ,,superior'' stuff get idea. They somehow via spies frostwhisper andAsh somehow get authorisation over Lirch. Pyritie gave them control over Lirch for one hour to try somehow to enhance him. But they actually enhanced him, but in another purpose. They installed him some kind of advanced WC3C X-n00b virus created by WC3C coders... It will make Lirch to serve Hive better for limited time, but it's only mask, to cover reall plan of WC3C's mad brains. To rolle over Hive. Actually they enhanced Lirch to became more inteligence, but to work against Hive, to sabotage Work. Lirch is conected with his Master Pyritie, so they can see Pyrities movements via corrupted Lirch, But Pyritie is Moderator, he has acess to mod's Lobby and such, so they also can see whats going on there. So thanks to Lirch, WC3C stuff know some Hive's passwords and whats going on, so they know how to defend themselves after Hive's counter-attack (logical WC3C will attack first), so WC3C are preparing to attack Hive on sleep actually. They start to activate their sleep-servant here. People who are registered and loyal WC3C-s only, but they are registered here. Everything is prepering to attack. Main aim to defeat some anti-WC3C peoplle especially moderators. After that they are planing to strike on hight-armoured and defended administration of Hiveworkshop with Great Ralle leader. Whan they prepare attack, MasterHaosis notice that something is wrong with Lirch. He is smart last period (usually Lirch is more stupid than my grandmother), so MasterHaosis doubts at something (cause he has gift to noticesome hidden or silent happenings), and report that issue to Admins. Admins checks Lirch for any case, and they see that really is some strange with him. Thanks to our braniac Samuraid the coder, he found that vorus and eliminated it. But its pointless cause WC3C are in big progress with prepairing, they have knowledge about some things here. Samuraid however make counter-virus to slow down or disable on some period WC3C's system, to get time for Hive. But Admins started to act quickly, they called our famaus Heroes General Frank, Kimberly, LioneSS,and others. Pyritie, (Lirch's Master) voluntered for this job cause he and his stupid bot did that. Samuraid start repeairing with Ralle things which Lirch damaged. Mecheon the mighty with Ghan_04 is here and PurplePoot for any case if they attack to early. Now what will be, Wc3c has knowledge almost ready people for atatck spies are everywhere, They system is ready, they have advantage. With other side thanks to MasterHaosis threat has noticed, so Hive still has it's ready Heores, Samuraid made counter-virus to slow down Wc3C, Ralle and Samuraid are fixing things so quickly, Mecheon and Ghan are ready to defend with many moderators, PurplePoot are changing things and paswords which Lirch revealed to WC3C. Hive's heroes must attack WC3C to get more time for Hive's defence. What will happen, comming soon.
    Was it good ? Okay people I think I deserve applause for that!

20. Vegavak

Vegavak

Resources:
    Resources:
    You have Vexorian to thank for vJass, as well as a majority of helpful tools for map making. Not a fanboy or anything, I'm just not that ignorant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.