• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HiveWorkshop ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
HEYA GUYZ!
I have an idea fo this orpg,ya know,you start in a big building called The Hive Workshop.Members will be used as classes.Example: Bugbuster96
Warrior hero,excepting that he sucks at combat.
Starting Strength:1000
Starting Agility:12152
Starting Intelligence:21425
In The Hive Workshop you will be able to buy attachement models (Items),models (pets),spells (spellbooks or spell scrollz),icons (potions),packs (combined items),maps (a teleporter)manage a pastebin,a forum section and do other cool thingz.The Hive Workshop is a very big enterable building.
Who wants to be in pm me or comment.

Last edited:
Level 13
K 1st of all is this an idea or a map since this sounds more like an idea. 2nd no offense but this will fail it has bin attempted in different ways but still will fail unless you are determined have a good team and no life. 3rd have fun.

Level 10
K 1st of all is this an idea or a map since this sounds more like an idea. 2nd no offense but this will fail it has bin attempted in different ways but still will fail unless you are determined have a good team and no life. 3rd have fun.

i dont think this will fail,and even if have a real life i can work on the map alot
Edit:i dont really need a team,what i need is permission from members to use them as classes
Edit Again:makin this orpg will not be hard for me,cuz it dont really has a story so it will be super easy

Level 10
Hehe... It's really stupid Idea... because Hiveworkshop Idea made by DarkHorse08! Hive Arena...

Spoontoobig, you SHUT UP!cuz im the only person you dont like,and everything i do sucks for you.
and bitch,do you know to read?THATS AN ARENA NOT AN ORPG
the idea is mine and i didnt copied DarkHorse8
because you've seen me make maps, right?

grow up and learn to take criticism.

Thats criticism for ya?telling someone that hes idea is stupid is criticism???you should grow up and learn to shut the fuck up
i took very much criticism from i know who,even i was doing the thing perfect,so dont tell me that i should learn to take criticism

Level 10
cussing dosn't make you look cool

it's very annoying

also, you need to chill out.

not everyone is going to like everything you do, you'll have to accept that.

just because someone dosn't like what you think of dosn't mean you curse them out and insult them with things that dont even make sense

ya know...you think alot bad thingz bout me (that arent real),and you dont even understand english,im not bothering you anymore,its useless

Level 6
wait so is the whole game just in this shop? and you get to manage forms who cares only 12 people could play it why post in a form when you could just do a chat message???? im confused... and what would you use the packs and potions and models for if all you could do was walk around in a shop????

Edit: and i suggest you stop cursing #1 it doesn't make you look cool #2 you could be banned or something along the lines of being ban for doing that.

Level 10
wait so is the whole game just in this shop? and you get to manage forms who cares only 12 people could play it why post in a form when you could just do a chat message???? im confused... and what would you use the packs and potions and models for if all you could do was walk around in a shop????

no no no,this shop is just a building.you can get out of it anytime

Level 31
ya know...you think alot bad thingz bout me (that arent real),and you dont even understand english,im not bothering you anymore,its useless

what the fuck are you talking about?

the only one who dosn't know english is YOU, so shut up, ffs.

i try to play nice, i try to be non-agressive about my opinions, but you're one of those few who get on my bad side.

Level 31
according to his profile he is 51...

lmao

wow,my threads became first just cuz you commented on them,and you didnt even comment bout the project,you commented bout me

also, what the hell are you talking about?

i said the idea was stupid, i never said you were stupid.

seriously, you make NO sense.

Level 6
Blink and you believe it ? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 51 years old ''senior'' speaking like this ? :> huh... fail!

lol no i don't believe i just thought it was funny and ironic, but anyway ill try not to get to off topic here... in my opinion this is an epic fail but whatever good luck with your map ill support anything that supports the HIVE

Level 31
okay, you want a reason for why i think this sucks?

1. it's an overrused idea, it's not interesting at all, it's really simple.
2. you give rep to people who are nice to you, but you can't accept people who are mean to you. I gave my opinion, you gave a bad impression, and now everyone is able to see it. That dosn't reflect well on anyone else either.
3. You act like a kid, and to think you can actually pull this off is hard to believe.
4. The idea is just generally childish and retarded.

there, now i have a reason, am i going to get +rep too? because you're repping people who are standing up for you?

Level 10
okay, you want a reason for why i think this sucks?

1. it's an overrused idea, it's not interesting at all, it's really simple.
2. you give rep to people who are nice to you, but you can't accept people who are mean to you. I gave my opinion, you gave a bad impression, and now everyone is able to see it. That dosn't reflect well on anyone else either.
3. You act like a kid, and to think you can actually pull this off is hard to believe.
4. The idea is just generally childish and retarded.

there, now i have a reason, am i going to get +rep too? because you're repping people who are standing up for you?

man im fucking giving you +rep,but shut the fuck up and wait for a beta version then you will see how stupid this idea is

Level 28
Okay, this idea is a big fail (for several reasons, some of them have been mentioned by other people who posted here).
My reasons why this project fails:
  • The first post says nearly nothing, come up with an actual idea first.
  • You as team leader? I don't think so (read all your previous posts).
  • The first two sentences of this thread are "HEYA GUYZ! I have an idea fo this orpg,ya know" (and so on).
  • You don't have a team and there's only one person who likes the idea: you (most people are against, some are neutral).

You just insult everyone who opposes you or your idea?
Wow, you really seem like a tough guy...
Learn how to write a proper message before posting here, thank you.

Side-note: and if you're going to insult someone, say something that makes sense - saying "you suck at mapping" against someone you've never even heard of doesn't make sense - I'm takakenji's mentor by the way, so if you say he can't map, you're saying I can't map either, or do you think that's also true?

Edit:
im giving +rep to you too,but please shut the fuck up until a beta is released
Abusing the rep-system now, are we?
Rep is to be earned, not to be given to everyone you can (even your enemies).
That's called bribing and it is forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.