• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Merch Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
hivewebshop3-png.378017

"Ey take ya time, look around, see if there's somethin' ya like."

SHOP NOW

Ever since my interview with BlademasterRUSH I was surprised by how many people wanted to get their own HIVE t-shirt / hoodie. So here you go.

The HIVE Merch Shop is now online! We've set up a shop with Teespring to bring you a bunch of sweet options. We will add more cool merch over time but the shop is definitely worth a visit now.

I hope to one day quit my job and work on HIVE fulltime. That would be so much fun. By buying something from the store, you will help with that goal.

Big thanks to @Archian as well for helping setting up the store and creating art for it.

Three t-shirts on the store were made by @Mythic. Those are the "Like", "Love" and "MasterHaosis" shirts. By buying any of these, you will be supporting Mythic as he will get 50% of the their commission. If you also have a good idea for a design for the store, we'd love to work with you.

PS: It's me wearing one of the new t-shirts in the banner :grin:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to one day quit my job and work on HIVE fulltime. That would be so much fun. By buying something from the store, you will help with that goal.
I hope to one day retire from my job and sit in my parents' basement and run the World Editor from 2002 full time. That would be so much fun. I will make New Custom Ability! (Hype!)

But seriously, by buying something from Hive store, you guys help Ralle's chances, which causes by extension more people in society to believe this is reasonable, and by extension an improvement in my chances some day, probably.

Where's that meme about "Just Do It" when you need it? Just buy it.

I dare someone to make a video series about buying Hive merch every day until Custom Campaigns are added to Reforged as a feature. You get out of hive what you put in. Do an offering.

Imagine if Reforged would sell me merch like this. If they had a shirt with a picture of the Custom Campaign button from the old Frozen Throne client with the blue background on the button and the white highlight on the hotkey amidst yellow text, and the rest of the shirt was black and it was just the picture of the Custom Campaign button on the shirt, I think I would buy it honestly

Level 23
Good Stuff :thumbs_up:
However the current offerings don't really convince me yet.
I would like a more mapping-focused shirt, maybe something like the new-gen WE logo which is very similar to the original WE icon
1619520019852.png

The Hive logo itself seems a bit boring and lackluster to me, but the emoji designs are already a bit over the top for my taste.
Something sleek and elegant, with a bit more interesting design, and I would gladly purchase.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Good Stuff :thumbs_up:
However the current offerings don't really convince me yet.
I would like a more mapping-focused shirt, maybe something like the new-gen WE logo which is very similar to the original WE icon
View attachment 378037
The Hive logo itself seems a bit boring and lackluster to me, but the emoji designs are already a bit over the top for my taste.
Something sleek and elegant, with a bit more interesting design, and I would gladly purchase.
@Mythic can you look into something like that? Maybe just a nice homemade version of the WE logo.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I want one. But there is no way I pay the shipping, it's like buy another one. Except if I buy it together with other Indonesian here o.o
edit: ... not really, the shipping cost separately each item o.o
Who is MasterHaosis?
Yeah that is weird. I read on their site that if you buy multiple of the same item the shipping isn't double. I think they don't necessarily print them at the same time or something. It's not ideal...

Level 34
I hope to one day quit my job and work on HIVE fulltime.
THAT IS THE BEST THING I READ THIS YEAR SO FAR!
Screw greedy corporations which take your soul! be your own boss! And what better, work here in your own creation!
Who is MasterHaosis?
He is evil, and people only whisper his name in fear. And now, he is risen from the grave to punish you! Watch yourself, boy! :cgrin:

I feel like this Merch looks cool and is easy to get excited about, but then I forget to buy it because of the pandemic and how I stopped caring how I look in the physical human world about 1 year ago.

Is there some way we could do a social challenge or social engineering to convert people who are interested into people who buy?

I was going to order a reforged tee, cuz I like the logo better, but the classic one has the "workshop" text and it's... well, classic. As a member from 2010 I feel I ought to go for the classic one. Also I don't like WC3 reforged anyway, so fudge it :D
Btw, a moose shirt with a small HIVE logo would be amazing. HAIL OUR MOOSE LORD!
Also, the :cgrin: masterhaosis :cgrin: option is just perfect :cgrin:

EDIT: Umm, I can't seem to checkout. Clicking the checkout or paypal buttons does precisely nothing. Anyone else has this problem?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I was going to order a reforged tee, cuz I like the logo better, but the classic one has the "workshop" text and it's... well, classic. As a member from 2010 I feel I ought to go for the classic one. Also I don't like WC3 reforged anyway, so fudge it :D
Btw, a moose shirt with a small HIVE logo would be amazing. HAIL OUR MOOSE LORD!
Also, the :cgrin: masterhaosis :cgrin: option is just perfect :cgrin:

EDIT: Umm, I can't seem to checkout. Clicking the checkout or paypal buttons does precisely nothing. Anyone else has this problem?
I've had the same problem. Try disabling ad-block/ublock origin. I had luck in private browsing in Firefox. I have reached out to them about it. It's a major annoyance especially considering how wide we went with this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.