• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Arena v1.0 Send your entry here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Ok i'm making a Hive Arena map terrain is done so with the trigger and stuff, now i need to make the heroes.. as for the heroes it will be the users from hiveworkshop :) i won't post much here since i'm going to make the thread at map development section..

if you wish to join.. please follow this format..

Name:
Title: (I'll use your Current Title)
Icon: (I'll use you current avatar)
Quote:
Attack: (Melee or Range)
Attribute: (Strength, Agility or Intelligence)
Model: (it will be the model that your hero will use in map)
(Optional) Skills: (Over power skills and stuff won't be accepted, if left black i will be the one to add it..)

you can also use custom icons and models that is already in WE

i will only accept the first 30 entries.

Better update your user details now lol

here's an example

Name: DarkHorse08
Title: Map Creator
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbloodelvenwarrior-58298/
Quote: "I smell pancake"
Attack: Melee
Attribute: Strength
Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...arrior-48252/?prev=search=Warrior&d=list&r=20

send your entries now so i can you to the map i'm making..

ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A ROLE PLAY OR SOMETHING THIS IS A WARCRAFT III MAP.

Last edited:
Level 19
Name: Shanty
Title: May the force be with you
Icon: BTNBloodelelfArcher
Quote: "You're soo fuckin dead"
Attack: Ranged (600)
Attributes: AGI(MAIN): 21 / STR(OPT): 14 / INT(OPT): 16
Model: Bloodelf Archer
Skills:

1. Blind Shot - shoots an arrow with toxic poison, that blinds the target for 2/3/4/5 seconds, ordering it to flee out of combat. If the target is attacked while the poison effect, the effect will be loss. Deals 125 damage at all levels.

Cooldown: 15 secnds.

2. Shadow - the Hero creates an pure illusion of herself, confusing the enemy. The Illusion lasts for 4/5/6/7. The Hero becomes invisible for that time with 15% bonus movement speed. The First attack after the invisibility is broken, gives hur "Frenzy" increasing her attack speed by 100% for the next 1/2/3/4 attacks or for 5 seconds.

Cooldown: 10 seconds.

3. Precision - the Hero is well trained warrior, thus allowing her to learn the tactic of the enemy while she fights him. Gives an 12%/16%/18%/20% chance to deal 1x/2x/3x/4x normal damage on a target that is under 20% of its max. hp

Cooldown: 5 seconds when triggered.

4. Volley (ultimate) - the Hero calls for the united clan of the blood elf archer to support her in combat, surrounding an area with archers, then shooting 10/12/14 shots in it, dealing up to 180/240/300 damage.

Cooldown: 200/160/120 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 6
Name: The-Rave
Title: Skylord
Icon: Helicopter
Quote: i can fly!!
Attack: range
Attribute: agility
Model: helicopter,
Skills:

Skypower - Fly more high, enemy cannot attack it because it too high. The-rave still can attack. last x second

Burning Bomb - Lay X bomb that damage and burn nearby enemy unit when explode. burn hp every sec. burn last x sec.

BOT gun - passive, give gun that bot controlled, attack random enemy nearby. every level give more gun and damage

Micronuclear strike - single target, deals massive AOE damage

Level 9
spiderl.png

Name: Zpider
Title: Crypt Guard
Icon:http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery/albums/war3_icons/thumb_BTNCryptFiend.png
Quote: I like the five fingers, I don't see why any of you would want less.
Attribute: I want agility but I don't mind if you change it to strength.
Model: The model found at the bottom of the page, it is created by T-Rebellion-T OR this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dranai-fiend-47528/ created by acolyteofdoom OR the regular Crypt Stalker
Skills:

I let you decide, but I suggest something along the lines of this:

Nerubian Chitin
The insect armor becomes harder, heavier and covered with spikes. Decreases movement speed by 5%/10%/15% but increases armor by 3/5/7 and reduces the damage taken from spells.

Web

Immobilizes an enemy, increases the time between its attacks by 100%, and silences the unit for 8 seconds.
Or
Something similiar.

Impale
The normal one, perhaps instead of a stun, it could give a poison.
Or
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/underground-wave-v1-4-a-153342/?prev=d=list&r=20&c=114

As for ultimate, I suggest something like this
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-v1-2-a-151395/?prev=c=114&r=20&d=list&page=3
Or a spell like the Shadow Walk I used for my troll hero
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1370910-post865.html
Or some dig based spell.

The map takes up 7kb
the model and portrait takes up 70.7kb and no need for custom icon because it can use the Crypt Fiend icon.
If you want, you could use the http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/cryptbeast-61539/?prev=search=crypt&d=list&r=20 skin, it sure makes it look better. But not needed if there is a shortage of space.

Attachments

• ZpiderHero.w3x
    77.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Reaper.mdx
    112.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Reaper_portrait.mdx
    28.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Level 34
Name: TheDivineBoss ("TDB" is good too)
Title: Notorious User
Icon: Death Guard Icon
Quote: "Having it his way since 1991"
Attack: Short ranged
Attribute: Intelligence
Model: Power Lich

Skills:

1 Summon Banned Army [SUMMON]
TDB is considered to be the toughest of them all and is able to raise the Banned. They are weak in the beginning but numerous, they grow less in size on higher levels but are stronger.
Level 1: Summon x (8) weak ghosts. Lasts x (60) seconds.
Level 2: Summon x (6) normal ghosts. Lasts x (80) seconds.
Level 3: Summon x (4) strong ghosts. Lasts x (100) seconds.
Level 4: Summon x (2) very strong ghosts. Lasts x (120) seconds.*
(The 'lasts x seconds' can remain also 60 seconds instead of building it up)

2 Bookmark of Weakness [NUKE]
One single bolt will be cast on a target, however, upon hit the target will move slower and attack slower as well.
Including however, there is a small chance that there will be a random effect, affecting the target. Damage, speed reduction and chance of random spell will increase each level.
Level 1: Bolt deals x damage, slows down with x%, x% for a random effect.
Level 2: Bolt deals x damage, slows down with x%. x% for a random effect.
Level 3: Bolt deals x damage, slows down with x%. x% for a random effect.
Level 4: Bolt deals x damage, slows down with x%. x% for a random effect.

3 Divine's Anti-Divine Aura [AURA]
This special aura has the tendency to change to a different aura over a specific time. The types of auras are random and are able to affect friendlies or enemies.
Level 1: Small aura, aura is weak, changes from type every x minutes.
Level 2: Normal aura, aura is normal, changes from type every x minutes.
Level 3: Average aura, aura is average, changes from type every x minutes.
Level 4: Large aura, aura is strong, changes from type every x minutes.
(Note, you can either make the minutes shorter or longer with each higher level. I'd say shorter, it makes the game more interesting :p)

4 Well Deserved Position [ULTIMATE][AOE NUKE]
TDB gains temporarily moderators powers and is able to cast an area-inflicting spell. This spell contains chances, Banned has the lowest chance to be active, Negative Reputation has the highest chance.
x% Banned (death)
x% Infraction and Negative Reputation (damage and buff)
x% Infraction (damage)
x% Negative Reputation (buff)
(total 100%)
(Optional: Each victim in the target area has it's own chance. So for example 10 Footmen are in the area, 5 are Banned (died) and 5 Infracted (damage)).

And YES, there is a small chance you need codes for this one.

Level 21
What the fuck? the blue death?! you stole my title!

I will do a spell list too, and if you want, I can create them all by myself.

Name: redscores
Title: The red death!
Icon: BTNFelOrcRampager
Quote: "BLOOD!!!!"
Attack: Melee/Distance
Attribute: Strength
Model:Fel Orc Rampager

1. Spitting Axe [Single Target Nuke + DOT][AoE Split]
Throws a axe on the target enemy, on contact the axe will cause major damage and cause a wound, additional the axe will split and 3 split axes will fly in random directions from the target enemy and deal secondary damage to all which get hit by the split axes.
Level 1: 50 Damage on main impact, 25 damage on secondary impacts. Wound: 10 damage per second for 3 seconds.
Level 2: 80 Damage on main impact, 40 damage on secondary impacts. Wound: 15 damage per second for 3 seconds.
Level 3: 110 Damage on main impact, 55 damage on secondary impacts. Wound: 20 damage per second for 3 seconds.
Level 4: 140 Damage on main impact, 70 damage on secondary impacts. Wound: 25 damage per second for 3 seconds.

2. Heat of Battle [Activateable Buff]
The Red Death starts to get into the battle, with every hit done while in Heat of the Battle he attacks faster and gives his attacks a chance to cause wounds. While in Heat of Battle, he loses every second a 3% of his life. Can be deactivated.
Level 1: 3% faster Attack Speed per Hit, stacks up to 60% and a 10% chance to cause wounds. Wound: 5 damage per second for 3 seconds.
Level 2: 5% faster Attack Speed per Hit, stacks up to 80% and a 15% chance to cause wounds. Wound: 10 damage per second for 3 seconds.
Level 3: 7% faster Attack Speed per Hit, stacks up to 100% and a 20% chance to cause wounds. Wound: 10 damage per second for 3 seconds.
Level 4: 10% faster Attack Speed per Hit, stacks up to 120% and a 25% chance to cause wounds. Wound: 15 damage per second for 3 seconds.

3. Roughneck [Passive]
The Red Death is a roughneck at it's best, every injury he is dealt and every pain he feels makes him stronger, damage done to him is increasing his adrenalin, higher adrenalin means he will withstand more damage. Each attack against him increases his adrenalin, adrenalin decreases the damage dealt to him. Adrenalin decreases when he wasn't attacked for longer as 3 seconds.
Level 1: +2 Adrenalin per attack against him, max Adrenalin is 50. For each Adrenalin Point, he takes 1% less damage. After 3 Seconds of being unattacked he loses 20 Adrenalin per Second.
Level 2: +3 Adrenalin per attack against him, max Adrenalin is 65. For each Adrenalin Point, he takes 1% less damage. After 3 Seconds of being unattacked he loses 15 Adrenalin per Second.
Level 3: +4 Adrenalin per attack against him, max Adrenalin is 80. For each Adrenalin Point, he takes 1% less damage. After 3 Seconds of being unattacked he loses 10 Adrenalin per Second.
Level 3: +5 Adrenalin per attack against him, max Adrenalin is 95. For each Adrenalin Point, he takes 1% less damage. After 3 Seconds of being unattacked he loses 5 Adrenalin per Second.

4. Aggressive Urge (Ultimate) [Single Target Mark][Conditional Buff/Debuff]
The Red Death sets himself a target of his choice, this is the target of all his hatred, he deals 100% more damage against that Target, has permanently max adrenalin while in 300 Range around the Target, and the target can be permanently seen by the Red Death, even through the fog of war. Cannot target buildings. Lasts 30 Seconds.

Last edited:
Level 9
Name: The_Grapist
Title: Revenger
Icon: http://www.thunderboltgames.com/s/bigimg/maxpayne.jpg
Quote: "United you Fail"
Attack: Ranged
Attribute: Agi
Model:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/deadeye-113615/?prev=mmr%3D6

Deadly
precision(PASSIVE)
-Gives x% chance to deal x% damage

Alive(Spell)(Transformation)
-Transforms the hero into living creature giving it x% hp and x% hp reg.
Also the hero becomes melee which increases his attack by x% and his attack speed by x%.

Blend
(Spell)(Active)
-When activated the hero blends in with the nature but in the costs of x% mana per second.
While the hero is in this state his first attack deals x% times(crit).

Its ALL OVER
(Ulti)
-It stuns the unit for x% and it deals x% per sec.
After that the hero has x% increased movement speed and x% to stun for x% seconds.This effect lasts for x% seconds.

Level 34
krisserz, funny arena lol

as for the others.. i already finished aaron79 and mortar, it will take me a long time to finished TDB's hero since i need some codes and stuff..

Well, I expect mapmakers to actually take some time in creating and polishing their maps, hence the reason why I gave you this epic task.

Besides, it keeps you busy and improves your skills.

And guys, stop copying me: Stop with the overuse of bright colours!

Level 16
Mah Entry:
Name:Dead-Man-Walking
Title:The Orc-Lich
Quote:"I Chill and Torture the Souls"
Icon:Default Lich Icon
Model:Default Lich Model
Attack Range: 600
Attributes: STR: 21 AGI: 16 INT: 31 (MAIN)

Abilities:
Cold, Sweet Embrace of Death (Single Target DoT)
Froze the target in a Freezing Crystal, dealing X damage per second for Y second. If the frozen target is attacked before Y ends, the ice automatically breaks, damaging the unit inside, the attacker, and slows units in Z AoE (Very small).

Tortural Strike (Autocast, DoT Effect + Damage Increase)
Each projectile The Orc-Lich shoots are enchanted with torturing poison, which increase the damage dealt by X. Also, if the target don't die from the attack, it will be infected by a poison which deals Y damage per second for Z second. Also, the more the target moves, the more damage it will take. An unit's health CANNOT drop below V (Increases by Level) by the Tortural Poison buff (Which means that you must kill it manually).

Deathfroze Aura (Aura)
All hostile units around X AoE of The Orc-Lich have their Movement Speed and Attack Speed reduced by Y and Z Percent, respectively. Also, it reduces Health Regen of heroes in V AoE around The Orc-Lich to W percent.

"Death to Everything" (Ultimate, Summon)
The Orc-Lich summons his pet, the skeletal dragon Arranox (Either this or maybe the Frost Wyrm Model), which have X Health and deals Heavy Ranged Chaos Damage. When Arranox is too far from The Orc-Lich, he's automatically blinked right in front of The Orc-Lich.

EDIT: I removed Mc's model from the list based on Wherewolf's suggestion.

Change any skills that you think are overpowered. It's your Map-To-Be, after all.

EDIT: Pyritie, is the map finished or, at least, have a Beta Version?

Last edited:
Name: Tank-Commander
Title: Elemental Scorpion
Quote: "If you give me some Biscuits, I might not kill you."
Icon: normal Arathnid (I still can't spell it) or this: http://www.designnation.de/Media/Galerie/4846a72fcc1ce,Robo-Scorpion.jpg
Attribute: Agility
Model: Crystal Arathnid (again still can't spell it)
Skills:

Some form of poison upon attack.

Elemental shift:
Switches to a random element, each differant element will change the colour to match and the next skill changes how it works, prehaps also slight healing upon cast and attack speed increase.

Element Burst:
When Normal Element: Small Aoe damage range 300, added affect: poison

When Fire Element: 8 volcanic projectiles fly out in a parabola or arc, which ever is easier, so kinda like volcano. Upon impact with ground Medium Aoe damage each projectile range: 100 each projectile. Added affect: Burning damage, similar to poison

When Water Element: Burrows underground, then casts a weak water impale (change the sfx to some form of water sfx) small damage, very short stun. Added affect: damp - move slower

When Shadow Element: Becomes a black orb, which grows, eventually exploding which shrinks the size of nearby units range 200. when they are skrunk armour is halved, damage is halved but speed is doubled and they gain evasion with 25% chance to dodge an attack. no added affect.

When Nature Element: Burrows underground, spreading roots into the nearby area, This one is basically mass entangling roots but weaker. no added affect.

Ultimate: Power of the Elements:
Gains immunity to all spells, for visiblility gains floating orbs of all elements spinning around him, attack type becomes chaos and contantly changes colour as well as gain additional armour, also while changing colour is actually changing element so Elemental Burst benfits from it, Lasts about as long as the mountain kings avatar does.

If this is too powerful you can just weaken them,

Also leveling of each ability:

For Elemental Burst increases added affect duration and damage

For the poison attack poison damage increases and duration.

For Elemental shift duration lasts longer and cooldown lowers.

all active abilities dont target a specific location

Last edited:
Level 16
Entry Accepted

----Submission of Entries is Temporary Close----

I need to finished 5 heroes first before accept new ones..

stay tuned until i open entry submissions sorry for the inconvenient

------------------------------------------------

By the "I need to finished 5 heroes", which heroes that you mean?

Level 9
Name: Hammer Arcanist
Quote: I hammered my way out of Hell to kill you.
Attack: Range (Model for the Attack is Hammers)
Attribute: Agility
Model: Bloodmage

[[PASSIVE NORMAL]]
Instead of the green balls that surround the Bloodmages head, they are Hammers.

-=Cluster of Hammers=-
Just a Recreation of the [Cluster of Rockets] Ability, just the Model for the Rockets are Hammers.

-=Bash=-
PASSIVE
The Bash Ability

-=Storm Bolt=-
Storm Bolt Ability

ULTIMATE
-=Swarm of Hammers=-
This is the Locust Swarm recreation, with Hammers instead, But they don't give health back to the Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.