• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Arena Suggestions here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
U Have Any Suggestions Of Anything u Like In A Hero Arena Or Any Model If u Have A Complete Set On A Model Say Skills What They Do What Model Skin Attribute's Spells And What Class Ranged
Of Course I Will Take It But Maybe Modify To
Make So No Hero Is OP
And All Suggest A Name On Hero Arena

Level 5
First off... PLEASE dont capitalize and un-capitalize random words in your sentences. I realize that typos happen and that is perfectly fine, but using "u" and then capitalizing "Like" in the middle of a sentence really bugs me.

Anyway...:D

I would certaintly suggest that you add very small side quests, just so people don't get too bored fighting eachother all the time (a "graveyard" sidequest well you have to kill a powerful undead mummy or somthing; you get a nice item or tome of exp. for your troubles). I always enjoy hero arenas more when they are packed with little sidequests to complete. Do not put in any secret cheats or items . It sounds like it would be a fun idea... but once everyone finds out it becomes pretty queer and makes the game a rush to get the magic item.

I look forward to playing it :).

Level 16
And do not mass regions for warping. Heck, warping is a stupid idea anyway. I am not letting you steal my unit names, but think a little bit. Try to stick to using spells as powers to kill, with about 10-15 times more powerful than attacks, do not put tomes in there, just strong items, unless they are worth getting, only max +30 damage. Any more is imbalanced. Do not keep spamming occasional messages saying "Map by Elec. All credit goes to Elec." Of course there are people that have helped you, and deserve credit.

As Maestro said, don't use hacker talk. I will usually casually flame, but still within boundaries of rules, to people who go like this:
PLZ Hlp me liek i ned 2 kno hw 2 use a skn, i typ in all the sht and it stll doesnt work Lol!!!111!! yeh im godly but nd ur help >=P

Level 2
of course i aint gonna set all credit's to my self and that made by stuff but i'am gonna set credit's to all helped came with ideas testers etc. and side quests maybe be the breakthrough too

and i aint forgetting not to much warping

and if u are gonna suggest a model to a hero i only use standard and on site if you got any other model mail me or write site

Level 2
Stuff

Of Course i will take use of all u too writed soo far and i will try them out but so far no one has sended a hero

Level 16
Still talking like a hacker. I will recommend the Illusionist model, with the portrait extracted from TTOR, the Mitsurugi, the Archanix skins for Frostmourne arthas, KDEWolf's (I think) Garas medivh skin, and most importantly, the mimic, and potion models that were used in ROTD

Level 2
Just One THing U gotta find the place t download the skins else this is gonna be hard cause i haven't seen those maps

Status
Not open for further replies.