• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero Arena-Like: Rave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Map Link:Rave v1.2b - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Rave is an anime drawn by Hiro Mashima. Basically, I'm making a map out of it because I'm admire the storyline and the characters alot.

First and for most, I'm a newbie here, and this map is akin to Hero Arena style
It is also akin to DBZ. This map is still on beta (although it is not stated)

I need some many help here. These are the things Rave is lack of:
1) models for the heroes (All heroes)
1a) icons for the heroes (Elie, Shuda, Lucia, Asura, Jiero, Uta and Megido)
2) Testers to help me test the map.
3) Ideas to make the map more fun.

Credits to JetfangInferno, Pyritie, General Frank, Dan VanOhllus, Mc!, CRAZYRUSSIAN, IllidanX(Evil), Metal Sonic, Callahan, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, exN, Juice_F, OgeRfaCes, ChevronSeven, Big Dub, DarkFang, wet_water, neo1989, Muoteck, SkriK, Discipline, Kimberly, Skrab, 0123456789, iPeez, b17rider, bloodyroadkill, ~Void~, JJ Entertainment, Shiv, bananaHUNT who have posted their icons and models in HiveWorkShop and frozenfenrir for his preview image. These icons and models were useful! (used in Skill, items)

Last edited:
Level 3
I cant remember all the names because I've lost the credit name list, the name stated here is all i can remember. I'm SO SRY! >.<
Screenshots? I dun know why, but my computer doesnt have .tga format. How to fix this?

Level 16
I only make haru, musica, and let icons. here you go
View attachment Rave_Icon.rar

Check your script
JASS:
function GetHost takes nothing returns nothing
local gamecache g=InitGameCache("Map.w3v")
call StoreInteger(g,"Map","Host",GetPlayerId(GetLocalPlayer())+1)//i'm not sure about this
call TriggerSyncStart()
call SyncStoredInteger(g,"Map","Host")
call TriggerSyncReady()
set Host=Player(GetStoredInteger(g,"Map","Host")-1)
call FlushGameCache(g)
set g=null
endfunction

and about your map, try to make hero selection, so players can choose their own hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.