• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hero Arena Game: Heroes in New York City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm making a map based in the TV serie: Heroes.
After stopping Peter Petrelli from exploding the whole city of New York, the heroes become too selfish and arrogant, using their powers to their own purpose, starting a battle for survival, to become the highest and powerful heroe in the New York city.

This map can count with Hiro Nakamura (the time traveller), Ted Spreague (the radioactive man), Matt Parkman (the telepath), Peter Petrelli (absorb powers), Sylar (absorb powers by killing the others), and other characters of the serie.

This is a inicial project yet, but if anyone wants to participate, or give some ideas or anything else, in this project just post here and I surely accept you.

Actually I'm needing people who can help on the terraining and ideas for the powers (abilities) of some characters.

Level 8
it lacks of all info! please read the rules at least! (im not a mod but i have to say this), its too incomplete, lot of much info please :thumbs_down:...

Level 8
mmmmmmhhh... actually this map will be bored if you dont know the serie so much.... i only know some kind of powers... but for example... hiro will only teleport? he wont kill xD...

Level 9
No Hiro Nakamura will have the power to slow down the game, to lock a moment in the time and then he can reverse it (it's a bit complicated to explain), he will teleport himself and he'll be able to stop the time for a few seconds.
About the attack, in one of the episodes he learn how to use a sword with his father, so he will use a sword to attack.
I put the Hiro with a ninja model, I don't know if it's cool. If you have a better idea please tell me.

Level 9
More Info

This project is a Hero Arena map type that a group of heroes battle for the superiority in the New York city.
Heroes like Hiro Nakamura, the famous time traveller capable of slow down the time, teleportation, stop the time and other ability that I cannot explain; Matt Parkman, the police officer that can read minds and control them; Meredith Gordon, biological mother of Claire Bennet, capable of produce great fames without getting burn; Ted Sprague the radioactive man; the Haitian capable of negate of the using of powers around him and the losse of memories of the other heroes. This are the current made heroes, but I can promise a lot more like Sylar, Peter Petrelli and other caracters of the serie.
This is a alpha version yet. It misses the city people, the police, the shops and items, and other stuff.
With this post will be attached the current version of the game, don't have also the end of the games, it's just to test the current abilities and heroes and to show to you the idea of the game.

Attachments

• Heroes.w3x
    833.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.