• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the forgotten realms.....

like the prologue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello im reforming my team for my grand project forgotten realms...im sur alot of u have herd of it.. here is a prologue i have wirrten as well.. reply if u wanna join ide prefer if u msn msge me tho...

the forgotten realmz...

a world in its own these realms were created by the pure wise elves of the anciant world. grand cities and peace ruled for sucha long time but such things were never ment to last long. after one thousand years the realms were grand a holy liky the gosd themselves chose these elves to coincide with them in paradise and then an unspeakable evil came to this land lord gor of the baren coastal city fought iwth legionsof his men and was defeated banished for all eternity to a secret city. then there was lord vanazule her might powers saved the mountain range from destruction at a costly price banishing her to the same fate as gor and leaving her village aruin with eternal flames burning.. so many lords fought mightely in this grand realm spanding war. the legions lade waste to all around them. until the capital city was thelast ground.. this city a hoyl city was unsaved from evils touch. many building lay aruin in this city and sared areas alit with blue flame of evils touch..evil vanquished for a time by the mighty emporer himself enprisoned the leaders into a sort of zoo so no one would ever forget what has happened and no one ever will.. all the lsost heros lay in the city of heros hidden from evils touch and lights salvation for all eternity. a new hero rises from the ashes of death lordan of a small village near the capital will he become a demi god and ival the mights of the anciant lords? will he be tempted by evils infinite power or will he save us all from the eternal darkness enshrowding and destroying the grand realms of paradise...

Status
Not open for further replies.