• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearthstone: is now available on phones/World of Warcraft: patch 6.2 preview for PTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
194715-albums4664-picture96950.jpg

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a digital collectible card game (CCG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment. It is free-to-play with unlimited paid content, and limited free content. Announced at the Penny Arcade Expo in March 2013, the game was released on March 11, 2014. Hearthstone is available on Microsoft Windows and OS X systems and on Windows 8, iOS and Android touchscreen devices. New content for the game involves the addition of new card sets and gameplay, such as from the Goblins vs. Gnomes expansion pack and the Blackrock Mountain adventure.

Hearthstone is now playable on iOS and Android phones! If you think about it right now, you won't trouble yourself finding a suitable time to play anymore, the virtual game is just about anywhere! it could be your'e eating at the kitchen, taking a business on the bathroom, at the mall, at work, heck you might not even need a desktop thanks to this!

In short, its going to feature a proper interface made for your mobile, it's easier to play the game in just any place you could go, the fun will now be at your fingertips any time. Grab the app NOW for your mobile. :thumbs_up:

If you haven't played Hearthstone, the game will you help you out once you downloaded it and run the application, it will feature a tutorial and its missions to assist you in learning the game just the like the desktop version. Another great feature of this app is that if you already played the game on the computer, your collection of cards and worked progresses in the game will be shared across any device that you use to play.

194715-albums4664-picture96952.png

You can download the app from the iTunes App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store to try it out and have the best of the best of your time:

Amazon - Download Link Here
Google Play - Download Link Here
iTunes - Download Link Here

Useful Link for Beginners - Click Here
Hearthstone: System Requirements for Phones - Click Here

194715-albums4664-picture96951.jpg

Warlords of Draenor (sometimes called "WoD" or just "Warlords") is the 5th World of Warcraft expansion. It was officially announced on Friday, November 8, by Chris Metzen at BlizzCon 2013 and was released on the 13th November 2014. See also the Warlords of Draenor Portal.

The expansion is set after the events of Mists of Pandaria and takes place on the world of Draenor, the original homeworld of the orcs, prior to its destruction and the creation of Outland. Legendary characters of Warcraft's past, such as Grom Hellscream, Ner'zhul and Blackhand, make appearances.

As Blizzard started testing Patch 6.2 on public test realms, we are looking forward to see all of the new features and content coming to World of Warcraft. First up, they have presented a new key feature called: Timewalking.

In Patch 6.2, Blizzard will be introducing seven different weekend events that will run from noon Friday through noon Monday every week. Two of those events will be Timewalking weekends, in which you’ll be able to queue up for a randomly selected old-school dungeon with a new sort of “heroic” difficulty: When you Timewalk these dungeons, you’ll find that your character’s power and gear has been scaled down to a fraction of what they normally are. For the first time in years, some dungeons you outgrew long ago will once more put your skills to the test.

Timewalking will be available to characters who are level 71 and higher for Burning Crusade content, and level 81 and up for Wrath of the Lich King dungeons. It will open up only during certain three-day-long weekend holidays. While Timewalking, your power will be adjusted down to the level of the Heroic dungeon, but you’ll retain all of your skills and talents. We will also be testing additional rewards, such as a level 100 quest that rewards one Seal of Tempered Fate per weekend, so keep an eye on the in-game calendar.

You can see more about the 6.2 PTR Patch Notes here: LINK

It won't allow me to download because it only wants to default to internal storage (which I have a few hundred MB free) instead of sd storage, where I have a few GB. By the looks of things of the bnet forums, this has been an issue for over half a year already, with no fix in sight :/

But it was just released a while ago. Unless they have other apps that have the same issue?

Kinda sucks though.

The client works well though. I couldn't imagine how they'd implement the UI for phones, but I'm pleasantly surprised. It runs well and plays well.

Level 28
They already have 1m+ downloads on android xD. I'm actually considering of getting it but I wanna ask if its playable offline (for practice?)? I usually play my android games when I'm outside where I usually have no wi-fi. I might still get it even if its internet only but Ayakashi Ghost Build is a better card game(at least for me) if that is the case.

so WoD is going to be there, eh? all cool and all.. but i wanna know why we have that naga picture in the news :xxd:

They added a feature called "timewalking" where you can run dungeons from previous expansions at max level (it'll scale your character down to the level of the creatures within it).

So it allows you to experience older dungeons and older content with perks for your current characters. The reason it shows a naga on the banner is because one of those dungeons will be "the slave pens", which was an old Burning Crusade instance where you would fight some of Illidan's and Lady Vashj's naga.

Status
Not open for further replies.