• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Had a Wonderful Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
April Fools

No, I will not be leaving at this time. I know I convinced some of you - and some of you saw right through the plan.

Part of the reason I did this was to highlight some issues, not just to have a good time with a joke. The problems I mentioned are not fake - there are disagreements and many of them. And no, I don't really like having them. But I'm just not going to let them determine my future.

The most important thing, however, is that I would like to extend a thanks to all of you who posted kind comments and farewells - they meant more to me than you know. Thank you! :)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the Russian extravaganza that we had here for a day. But now all has been put right. Things have been restored to normal. But I have a feeling that Ralle would have had a fit if I had really decided to leave. I hope now that I can continue to be helpful to the site and continue to contribute to the wealth of Hive.

Happy April Fools' Day, everyone.

HAHA I TOLD YOU FOO'S! How dare you delete my message saying "happy april fools to you too Ghan". lol

;)

Anyway, nice one.

Although, after a while, when you deleted my post, I fell for it later. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.