1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Had Enough..

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Nephtis, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Nephtis

Nephtis

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've recently have become very annoyed with the quality of this site, I've been using War3 Search for around 2 years, downloading files at will.
    I've always had the 2 minute loading time on all the download menus but it seems to be getting worse, and the downloads just drop out on me leaving me with a corrupted zip.
    I have to try around three times before a map will download properly and this really sucks when I want to download a 60mb map while I sleep.
    Yes I am on dial up and I'm used to this. Is there anyway you can fix some load times on the site, perhaps adding a really low graphical optional skin for slow internet users.
    Comment!

2. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    no rants in the site discussions forum. make those in the Off-Topic forum.

to some the site has seemed to become slow lately...

but first i'd screw dial-up. dsl rockz0r's.

3. Nasrudin

Nasrudin

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Use a dowload manager. Even if the connection broke, you will able to resume it later.

4. Vexorian

Vexorian

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, please

Anyways, it is not like we have any right to complaint about the quality of the site, it is a free service.

I think it is caused by bugs on the page, I am trying to contact Darky on irc but, it is not as easy as it sounds

5. Daveman

Daveman

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Heres ur solution = GET RID OF DIAL UP

6. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    We all know the site has been running very slow. Well in fact, I suggest coming here in the night, if you can, it's not so laggy.
    And yeah use the download manager.

-Rui