• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Had Enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've recently have become very annoyed with the quality of this site, I've been using War3 Search for around 2 years, downloading files at will.
I've always had the 2 minute loading time on all the download menus but it seems to be getting worse, and the downloads just drop out on me leaving me with a corrupted zip.
I have to try around three times before a map will download properly and this really sucks when I want to download a 60mb map while I sleep.
Yes I am on dial up and I'm used to this. Is there anyway you can fix some load times on the site, perhaps adding a really low graphical optional skin for slow internet users.
Comment!

Level 12
Nasrudin said:
Use a dowload manager. Even if the connection broke, you will able to resume it later.

Yes, please

Anyways, it is not like we have any right to complaint about the quality of the site, it is a free service.

I think it is caused by bugs on the page, I am trying to contact Darky on irc but, it is not as easy as it sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.