• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm sure this is said somewhere..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
But..

I recently started trying to make a map for WC3 FT, and decided to do some digging around and find some skns and models..Which is how I found this site. I've downloaded a couple models, and discovered I have no idea how to import models, so I went to the tutorial, and I tried to look at the tutorial and follow it with one of the models I had downloaded, but it just confused me too much, so I tried to download the file used as an example, but the zipped folder shows no files. I tried to extract it, thinking maybe the files would show up, but I cant extract the folder.. I also tried to download some other files and it did the same thing, just an empty Zip folder.. How do I fix this?

I'm sure it's been answered many times before, but I didn't see it asked. :X Is it a problem with the site?

Level 3
How do I go about finding Winzip, and how do I make it override Winrar? Ever since I've been downloading zipped files, they've been showing up in Winrar.

...While I'm getting replies to my post... What is the difference between SKINS and MODELS?

Status
Not open for further replies.