• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GhosT's Full GUI Full Screen Inventory v2.1

I KNOW I POSTED ANOTHER THREAD, BUT I CAN'T UPDATE ON THAT ONE COZ IT GOT REJECTED!

Tired of those primitive, slow and hideous Full Screen Inventories?
Well then get mine! In full GUI, even a duck could edit and use this system! Don't like rough and laggy gameplay? Well then download this effective, leakless beauty!
Download now and all you gotta pay is 1 rep* to me(that was a joke)!
What are you waiting for? Click down below (not the report button) to start your download!

MPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKSMPILEFT-CLICKS

This system is made completely by me, and in full GUI. Inisde is some instructions and info. I know this isn't the best fullscreen inventory, but it is the best GUI one. It works properly and efficiently, and many will find it useful(mostly beginners), but it can never live up to JASS standards. No bugs or leaks as far as I know.
The basic principle is to detect the position of a selected dummy unit, move a pre-saved dummy destructable there, and clean up the after-effects. Most of the stuff is done for you, the only trigger you really need to edit is 'Init'.
To import it into your map, I'd recommend exporting all object and trigger data, and import it into your map, and set up your interface by placing doodads and editing the trigger 'Init'.
PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE IT OFFICIALLY(preferably a 5).

Credits:
ME-Don't forget to credit me!
Kitabatake-Armour model
Tr!kzz-Sword model
ikillforeyou-Helmet model
perfjert-Shield models
Anachron-models and idea

<<Changelog>>
v1-uploaded
v1.1-added Multi-board, cleansed variables, shortened triggers substantially, fixed Hand Slot bug, got rid of most leaks
v2-Triggers improved substantially, removed the Multiboard, added left-click, MPI bitches!
v2.1-Triggers shortened alot, re-added MPI Multiboard, cleared some object data

Still Have to:
Add swap items trigger

OLD THREAD IS HERE:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/ghosts-full-gui-full-screen-inventory-v1-1-a-163488/

Have fun and give credits to me! You can edit as much as you want! GhosT

I KNOW I POSTED ANOTHER THREAD, BUT I CAN'T UPDATE ON THAT ONE COZ IT GOT REJECTED!

Keywords:
GUI, full, screen, fullscreen, custom, inventory, GhostThruster, GhosT, awesome, revamped, revived, MPI bitches, left click, Multi-board, item, equip
Contents

Ghost's GUI Fullscreen Inventory (Map)

Reviews
21:59, 4th Sep 2010 hvo-busterkomo: This can be approved as a sample of sorts.
Level 16
well, is this system "Equip - Inventory" Swapable?, like swapping between something you equipped with something that is inside inventory just by clicking the item in the inventory to your equipment, haven't test them out yet, as the system lacks of testing items.(Item types)

well, add up a Page System, to flip between inventory page, that will be great instead of adding more Inventory slots.

And, can you make some items that eats up 2 or more slots? lol, that would be cool.

Anyways , a 5/5, actually a 4.5/5 if i could rate it that. (As there is still much room for more improvements, such as in Map presentation.)

This Map is Great for all GUI Users out there!!, This is one of the best system in GUI, I really like it, it is Really Recommended !, easily customizeable, Great Interface that is Editable, Easily edits slots, and Status, Easily Update Item list, Etc!, well then, thats all.

Dude, I haven't update it yet...
Your ideas are pretty good... but the pages thing, swapping and others are just really additions that users can add themselves. This system is just a base. Thanks for your comment, razor21!

Look out Anachron. You thought it was impossible...
Well, look at my progress...
Fullscreen
Left-clicks
MPI
Multiboard
and soon, one inventory set only!
If I feel up to it, I might even add trackables and unpreplaced inventory.
Mwahaha!
Just joking. You have been a great inspirer. And if users get sick of GUI, they can just press the Convert to Custom Script Button :p

Level 3
Just another full screen inventory system
tragic...

i hope you're aware that another pretty good working inventory system already exists and it's coded in vJass

so what makes this any better than that?

I know im late for this but you are wrong dont know if some one already told you but this isnt just another FSI system this is imo the best one cuz its easy its mega noob easy also it looks good u can play with it like its play-doh also it looks good and u can make it look better and better like every minute with no hard work no writing alot its so easy to play with this and i have no GUI experience but girl for the jass system i need to study and study and fucking study with this i need 10 mins of play and im done xD its so epic and dont say this is just another stupid FSI system -.- :goblin_yeah:
Dont feel assaulted i dont wont to start a war i just want to say so and my day today is fucked up so excuse me :/

Level 5
I Like Your Inventory But I Found Out A Even Better Way Instead Of Using .MDX Icons Using Triggers (AKA The World's most terrible part of a trigger is... wait for it GUI).
I Created A Test Map Which Has Also A New Trigger For A Dragon Ball Z Map From That Episode Where Freiza Visits Goku. Anyways I tested it and maybe we can create a new and powerful inventory so its a lot easier for people who don't know how to make icons or people don't help... So its easier to make shall we continue on this... in pm?

Edited:

GUI Isn't The worst but people (AKA Jass People) Like To Use Jass And You Can Just Do alot more from it...

Edited Edited:

The Reason It Would Be Easier Is Because People Can Just Change The Icon Instead Of Using MDX Icon models but, keep the imported files in some maybe useful...

Level 3
first wanna thx to u and all rewards becouse only ur gui doesnt need fix and its equip sistem 5/5 .... than the second u need to put some real heavy swords or axes that are 2H or other words that if u carry that 2Handed weapon u cant have shield slot.... for that 2/5.
I found ur bugg ... if i got like two helmets and one click to equip and second to drop than first in equip item stays but i loose a picture of that item i have equiped and only way to get back is to take from equip to inventory and again on equip ,,and that bores me too so 1/5 ... but hey u got great inv slots and all from real Wow beginning pack so it is preety cool , but i see circles on each like on a unit ,and that isnt so cool so 4/5

all together and math : (5+2+1+4)/4 = 12 / 4 = 3.00
so i will reward u with +3....
im srry if it isnt good for u but if u fix buggs i can change my mind

Level 16
i have an interesting idea for add on!

such as an armor that takes up 2 slots, or 4 slots, in a shape you want to.
(such as square, line, etc.) lol, like in the resident evil 3 game. xD

or maybe, this would be better,

make something that use both left and right hand, such as a two handed sword! :D (Template for 2 handed weapons, that take shield and sword slot.)

Level 16
well, you could use a pasBTN or somethin, to fill up the rest of the slot xD

such as item shaping like
| X
| X O X
| X
use X for PastBTN, use O for the item's normal BTN, it could be moved around, if the X doesn't collide with other item xD
| X
| O
| X
it could shape like anything! xD (i guess it will be easy, since there are slot checking already on this system, we could just make a dummy *Used Slot*)

Level 4
hey guys, anybody know how to launch this stupid (but very useful) JNGP?
'cause I can't launch it with my war3 1.24e
when I try to start map, that use JNGP via 1.21 war it returns to map screen (races, players, map, e.t.c.)

I make maps through 1.21
In WE JNGP works perfectly but when I launch War it doesn't
JNGP will not launch on my 1.24e never, I think - It says something like : "Could not hack "name of .dll" and something else
plizz help me...

P.S. I have a licensed version of War 3 v 1.24e and War 3 TFT - Frozen Throne 1.21 (not licensed)

Level 19
hey guys, anybody know how to launch this stupid (but very useful) JNGP?
'cause I can't launch it with my war3 1.24e
when I try to start map, that use JNGP via 1.21 war it returns to map screen (races, players, map, e.t.c.)

I make maps through 1.21
In WE JNGP works perfectly but when I launch War it doesn't
JNGP will not launch on my 1.24e never, I think - It says something like : "Could not hack "name of .dll" and something else
plizz help me...

P.S. I have a licensed version of War 3 v 1.24e and War 3 TFT - Frozen Throne 1.21 (not licensed)

wrong forum (this is not even a forum lol)

turn of your anti virus software
make sure all folders are where they should be
make sure you got the most recent version of JNGP