• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghost's Full GUI Full Screen Inventory v1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: CHA_Owner
Tired of those primitive, slow and hideous Full Screen Inventories?
Well then get mine! In full GUI, even a dolphin could edit and use this system! Don't like rough and laggy gameplay? Well then download this effective, leakless beauty!
Download now and all you gotta pay is 1 rep* to me(that was a joke)!
What are you waiting for? Click down below (not the report button) to start your download!

This system is made completely by me, and in full GUI. Inisde is some instructions and info. I know this isn't the best fullscreen inventory, but I'm a beginner spell-maker. However, it works properly and efficiently, and many will find it useful(mostly beginners), but it can never live up to Jass standards. No bugs as far as I know.
PLEASE RATE IT OFFICIALLY(preferably a 5).

Credits:
ME-Don't forget to credit me!
Kitabatake-Armour model
Tr!kzz-Sword model
ikillforeyou-Helmet model
perfjert-Shield models
Anachron-for his awesome models and general idea(all I took were his models)
^This Guy Is Awesome for giving me the idea

<<Changelog>>
v1-uploaded
v1.1-added Multi-board, cleansed variables, shortened triggers substantially, fixed Hand Slot bug, got rid of most leaks

Still Have to:
Make it MPI (not MUI though)
Improve the Multiboard
Add some more slots(maybe)
Add swap items trigger

Have fun and give credits to me! You can edit as much as you want! Ghost

Keywords:
GUI, full, screen, fullscreen, custom, inventory, GhostThruster
Contents

Ghost's GUI Fullscreen Inventory (Map)

Reviews
09:06, 9th Apr 2010 TriggerHappy: Not MUI, or MPI. Preplaced inventory. Still. It's also far less configurable then the other ones out there. It's harder to import and is obsolete in nearly every way compared to the others. Sorry, this will...