• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ghost765's Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
cool, what rank?
fGWZ56G.jpg

doodle

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Very cool. I like how you've detailed the woman's face but I think she could use some more work on her chest.

Level 2
Hmm I think I might have stumbled upon your art before actually. Did you ever somewhat draw the concept of the House Leo footman on Sven from Dota 2. If so I have been following you on DeviantArt.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

These are all great Ghost but I'm wondering, when do we get to see House Wolf? That's what I'm really exited about ^^.

Level 15
Nice draw....
I wish I have tablet so I can do it much better....

Wow, you use realistic proposition. (body around 2.5 heads, and leg around 5.5. guess I wrong count it. No, I'm right. Total is 9 heads...)

Maybe I should give it a try, using 9 heads tall. Looks cool!!
I'm using 6-8 heads tall. Usually 7, 1 for head, 2 for body, and 3 for leg... wait its 6, lol, sorry. maybe 2.5 for body and 3.5 for leg

edit:
OMG, sorry for necroposting :(
didnt realize it was an old post

Level 22
@idaero
lol no worries. 9 heads is extremely tall and can sometimes look really weird since the legs might be too long. sometimes its nice though cause taller characters generally have a mroe important/heroic/demigod like feel to them. just try experimenting around maybe you'll like it.

@peekay
i havent drawn in months D: too busy having fun during summer break haha

Level 22
more_wips_by_l3monjuic3-d84shlt.jpg

even_more_wips_by_l3monjuic3-d85k5sb.jpg

too_many_wiperinos_by_l3monjuic3-d85nzcq.jpg

its been awhile. some random stuff. still a lot of tweaking to do, mainly with the spear, legs, and the feather collar. then actually finalize line art, and start painting over it instead of just doing shitty color mockups under line art.

Last edited:
Level 15
Yeah, the pose is better. And, lol. You redraw everything just for giving better pose. They look exactly the same. Or you only redraw the legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.