• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lingons Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hullo!

I thought i could submit some of my artwork here (all can be found on my dA account)

I work mostly with coal pencils - "Gah! boring without colours!" some might say, but with coal one can make quite dramatic art in my opionion - and traditional painting, sometimes modified digitally... and yes, its mostly landscape paintings.

I know some of the work could be worked on, but i tend to jump from one "great" idea to the other too fast :) ...

Here we go -Comments and feedback in any way is appreciated! -

High Above Us -"Rare Trees" Project- Coal Pencil on Paper
In the wast dungeons below the world a little light shines...

Far Away From Us -"Rare Trees" Project- Digital painting made in Photoshop CS
Far away from mankind beauty can still be found...

High Above Us -"Rare Trees" Project- Pencil scetch coloured digitally in Photoshop CS
The never seen trees, only leaving signs of their existance at fall, when the leaves rain down upon men...

Deep Within Us -"Rare Trees" Project- Digital painting made in Photoshop CS
I like how the tree can stretch for miles and miles, at both directions...
Scratch, Pencil on paper: -->

Somewhere Quiete - Watercolour
Inspired by an instrumental song with a asiatic feeling i painted this one... im not that good with watercolours...

Glorfindel - Pencil on paper
Lord of the Rings artwork. Glorfindel the elf, one of Elronds sons. No reference image, which is why im proud of the horse...

Your Lands - Watercolour
Another watercolour landscape...

Chill - Digital, Photoshop CS
Tried to get a "cold-morning" feeling.

Palantir - Cole Pencil on paper
One of the Seven Seeing Stones, holding great power - and danger.

Thats all for now, if you want to see more, visit the dA account... and if you want to comment about anything you think could be changed or something thats wierd, you'r welcome, im not perfect!

Hope you liked it!

Level 45
As what i can see, you seem to use alot of smudge or either its just the blurriness, try to focus on the tree shape alot more, atm they look like chunky blobs (im not a tree guru myself) I suggest you try to stop using smudge (if..you are o.0) and study trees alot more.

Although there are alot I like in your DA account like that one of the demon tree and that one of landscape image done in pencil.

Status
Not open for further replies.