• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghost765's Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Ghost765, You should try doodling some grotesque styles and creepy ones :D so you could learn other anatomies of the human body :b

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Level 28
Of course muhu is your favourite he is just like you with all that fantasy girl drawing thing, hehe. I bet you'd be happy to know that I actually like your work better, when comparing it with muju. Not talking technically here, but the feel of it :p

Also nice references there! I'm glad I discovered eventrue with your post, I really enjoyed her style, definitely my favourite among them.

Level 22
Hm5HGkQ.jpg

rpXpoz0.jpg

VDwJJEf.jpg

z1RJV6q.jpg

mT81CRJ.jpg

wwidxG1.jpg

WtGwGrV.jpg

QB2g40q.jpg

assorted 40k art. the bottom half is just ideas for a blood angels successor chapter created by the anons over at /tg/

Level 22
Is she Widowmaker inspired? Reminds me of her, specially the visor thing. Nice character anyway!
no. the visor looking like widowmakers is unintentional, i actually just used a spider head as design reference. the brief i got was that the requester wanted a cyborg ninja with 90% robotics, with jsut her face being natural. visor optional. the 6 arms just kinda popped into my head while drawing and it turned out like this.

Level 14
Hi Ghost765,

very impressive semi-realistic drawing style. I like the sketchiness in them.

Your style looks a bit like you have been inspired by Ghost in a shell, MGS or some semi-realistic animes, that play in medival europe.

Roland

R

Roland

I only like the painting of Jon Snow but the problem is the lack of detailing despite of the Speed art you made, By the way, I wish you could do some Paintings of Extreme Aberrations and Unpleasant looking or disfigured form of Humans. Well, Aside from that, I wish you the best luck of your Paintings, You're always an inspiring artist XP (Wow Such talkin, such comments... Such wow.)

Roland

R

Roland

Such a Stunning artwork indeed, Keep up the glorious work you got buddy.

Level 28
So, what exactly happens in those /tg/ threads that you always come up with some cool very cool artwork? You're like lurking some threads and when you see some guys requesting stuff you do it? Last week I peeked at 4chan's /tg/ (at least that's where I think you're referring to) and I found some threads with people developing fan-fictional chapters of other fantasy universes (mainly Warhammer), and I wondered if you were one of those guys - but I didn't find any drawing matching your style.

Also that series of medieval-knight themed Warhammer characters you were frequently coming up with always got my attention. Such a powerful design!

Level 22
So, what exactly happens in those /tg/ threads that you always come up with some cool very cool artwork? You're like lurking some threads and when you see some guys requesting stuff you do it? Last week I peeked at 4chan's /tg/ (at least that's where I think you're referring to) and I found some threads with people developing fan-fictional chapters of other fantasy universes (mainly Warhammer), and I wondered if you were one of those guys - but I didn't find any drawing matching your style.

Also that series of medieval-knight themed Warhammer characters you were frequently coming up with always got my attention. Such a powerful design!

theres always a drawthread so i usually just check it every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.