• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Lol, I understand what Gath was saying. The idea is approved: IE: not over powered, and just right.

As for the organic ships, it is not so much tyranid at all really, but more like Tenchi Muyo's Jurai tree ships.

The ships are not entirely unprotected though :p

Remember, they are said to have ruled a vast and powerful empire built of trade and material wealth. They will not have forgotten its usefulness, even if they are no longer attached to such things as 'wealth'.

Level 23
Var, maybe his defences are even stronger, becouse, in this age, anything we tried to make the same as nature, we epicly failed, or made it increadibly inefficiently, so maybe becouse it's natural, it's even stronger than the rest XD.

Level 35
Long lost ancient and decrepit Laminari fortresses that have become so dis-repaired that their defense mechanisms auto-target passers by and obliterate them when they try to cross an ancient trade route that was long since abandoned due to these hazardous things.

The legacy that the Laminari left behind wasn't a legacy that was entirely innocent afterall :p

Even now our race spills undeserving blood into the void of space to drift for eternity amidst the ruins of these metal graveyards...wrapped in the dead vines and roots of their ancient spacial-cellulose shells.

Level 35
These were once fortress cities that guarded the most highly navigated (and obviously highly policed) trade routes :p

Taking them will not be so easy...and of course, they are so dis-repaired that there is not much left to take, even if you succeeded in stabilizing their alien systems, could you even use them?

Remember, the mechanical devices embedded into the now dead organics are not like your basic computers...and neither are the now "rogue" weapons, the computer interfaces and controls are all written in Laminari, and spoken in Laminari...a now 'very dead' language amongst such persons as yourselves.

You might end up blowing yourselves up :p

Of course, even the Laminari cannot enter the perimeter very easily at all, the Rogue guns target us as well.

What organics that remain are what helps to power the systems, and transfer energy and commands like living nerves. EMP will not do much to harm their systems, deep in the santuary-cores of these fortresses.

They are prime hazards in the deep forgotten reaches of old, once charted, but now lost space.

Few come across them...or live to tell about it. Hidden in deep clouded nebulae, wrapped in fields of ice, or bathed in the scarlet shadows of dying suns...

To come across one of these Laminari graves, is to come across the abode of the Angels of Death themselves.

And those armed with protector-drones are even more dangerous. Ships that escape the hundreds of gun batteries are pursued in a near endless, and disparate hunt, as their damaged ships are sent engine-screaming, 'Death driven' into the vast empty blackness of open space surrounded by plagues of these merciless, mechanical guardians like mangled flies around the last vestiges of a piece of rotten fruit. Jumping in and out of real-space taking bites out of the doomed ship's hulls with their organo-metal bodies, or their ancient, mysterious weaponry.

They are graveyards friends...disturb not the dust that lingers there.

Level 23
dang. dimension skipping ships? D: That'll be hard to combat with my drones to help me escape D: Luckily, where there's a black sun flet, there's always a Planet cracker and LOTS of drones :3

Interesting part about the nebula-shrouded bases. That'll give my gasmining operations something to be cautious about D:

Level 35
Maybe we just want to explore the forts, because they're so alien?

The best kept secrets, are the most protected ones :p

There might be a very, very, very underpowered or derelict fortress out there somewhere. But it is probably in a very dangerous spot anyway for something to so utterly decimate its systems.

dang. dimension skipping ships? D: That'll be hard to combat with my drones to help me escape D: Luckily, where there's a black sun flet, there's always a Planet cracker and LOTS of drones :3

Interesting part about the nebula-shrouded bases. That'll give my gasmining operations something to be cautious about D:

The RP wouldn't be interesting without a few sharks in the water :p

..or man eating whales...

Level 8
I do. Even though you pro'lly frogot about me, since im not very active at this topic.
Anyway, i want to make a small edit to my race. I forgot to mention leadership :p
So, should i make a new post? No-one would see me edit the old one... Even if i told you, you'd have to search the whole topic for my race submission..

Level 8
Alrgiht then.
The Lashia are under the leadership of the Council. 7 ministers form this council, each with they're own responsabilities.
Minister of Science and Development (currently Zanos Reefor)- lead scientist, controls techologic development.
Minsiter of Industry (currently Arek Manasis) -Controls ore extraction and material and machenery production.
Minister of Defence (currently Anne Crostes)-Responsable for defending the many trade routes of Lashion, aswell as the planetary garnison.
Minister of Diplomacy (currently Ealla Relses) - lead diplomat.
Minister of Inner Affairs (currently Drasos Xeron) - in lead of inner affairs, such as law enforcement, health and education.
Minister of Trade (currently Teros Garathill) - decides the small-scale trade (large-scale ones are decided by the entire council) agreements and makes sure trade goes on propperly.
Minister of Economy (currently Millios Ceran) - lead economist, keeps track of the planet's capital and manages the economy.

I'll play as different ministers depending on the situation.

Level 8
that's a lot to keep track of D:

It is, but i wrote up the names, and whenever i mention somone ill say who he is.

Example: Ealla Relses(minister of Diplomacy) arrives at planet X...

So you guys dont have to remeber it. (i debt you would, even if i didnt write this :p)

Level 8
Meh, ill pro'lly just control one at a time, except when they're together, or rare momments when controling more then one is really needed, and i mean reeeally needed.

Level 8
I'll just play my Exile, cause the entire race at once would be very hard on me, as I'm not very good a multitasking.

Level 23
and be able to deflect our attacks and cut through the hulls of our ship with ease? D: All you'd have to do is layer the hulls of your ships with lightsabers D: and nothing could ever touch you, while you be able to shoot away (turrets also covered in lightsabers) and ram your way through all ships D:

But, lol, that's an extreme. :p

Level 23
The plasma swords we use, are in general more like this shape:
__
|(
| )
|(
--
|
In which _| and - are just solid pieces with stuff in it needed to make plasma etc.
and the )('s are the plasma flowing ^^. you could also add a plasma cutter on the top if you'd like to stab people.

Status
Not open for further replies.