• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fully Balanced Wc3 Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've been aksed by a friend to make a map list of those, which are 100% balanced. Well, the only thing that comes with such balance is when everyone control same things. I only included maps where people can fight between with each other. Please make note, only PvP maps. Here's what I know:

Space Command
Mad Balls Arena
Worm War
Archers
Sword Fight
Paladin TD
Ogame Universum
Counter Strike: Assault
Bugs!
Blood Tournament
Cruiser Command
Soulchess
Green Team Circle TD

Quite few of them are only a mini maps, for fun. Still, if you know anything that could be added into that list, and I believe there's still a few, please type it in here.

Last edited:
Level 6
Man, full balance comes when everyone controls same things, completely same things. As with differences balance will always be an issue. This is sort of maps I am trying to list overhere.

Level 6
Keep talking to a ******, thinking of fully balanced maps. You explain what to say, and an ***** turns up with a Dota idea...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Azeroth Wars LR
REALLY bad joke.

Man, full balance comes when everyone controls same things, completely same things. As with differences balance will always be an issue. This is sort of maps I am trying to list overhere.

[...]

Melees aren't 100% balanced themselves. Loads of balance issues overthere.
The only thing I find imbalanced are the Undead with their Frost effect, I think it slows units' movement speed and attack rate far too much. Other than that, melee is pretty balanced.

Well, DotA is pretty much 100 % balanced. Sometimes they release new heroes, but a few patches after that balances them.
I have to disagree. Older heroes should get removed, they are terrible compared to the new ones. Look at Atropos (Voidwalker hero) or Akasha (Queen of Pain), for example. Why do these heroes still exist?
The only useful skill Atropos has is Enfeeble and sometimes Nightmare. Brain Sap's life steal is insignificant once heroes start to attack 3 times in a second (late game), Nightmare is useful for support, but it helps very little when it comes to getting kills. As for his ultimate, it deals moderate damage but not very significant late game. On top of that, it's a channeling skill, so it can easily be canceled. Again, useful for support, but Lina's ultimate does a better job and still activates her passive.
Akasha should have been removed altogether. Out of all heroes, she seems to be the one who hasn't received a single change.

Then there are other heroes such as Slark. A hero that steals stats? That's just crazy.

Keep talking to a ******, thinking of fully balanced maps. You explain what to say, and an ***** turns up with a Dota idea...
Moderate your speech, please. Thank you.

Level 25
Well, DotA is pretty much 100 % balanced. Sometimes they release new heroes, but a few patches after that balances them.
I agree to a 100%!
It's true; DotA is the most balanced game yet, at least in my opinion...

*Equipping my flame-shield!"

@Dead-Man-Walking
Well, that's called out-picking, and the pros have to be stupid to lose
such a match... It's possible in Heroes of Newerth, 'cause it's kinda new in diffrence to DotA.

Level 19
WARLOCK is quite balanced.
Some spells are better then others, but in the end every player is able to get the same spells and items so it is balanced.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
DotA allstars does have a high degree of ballence for its content it is offering. If something is seriously over powered it gets nearfed and vicea versa. Most unballenced complaints are cause DotA allstars is aimed at serious players so most players can not even perform the stuff which makes some skills powerful. Go into the average game of it and ask do people creep deny, I am sure most will have no clue wtf it is yet the game is ballenced for it.

SWAT aftermath is by far the most ballenced coop map there is. Everything is useable in it undercertain conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.