• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Balance Ideas

Level 37
Do you believe something is not balanced? Please report here!

Here are few things you might consider.

• An ability is too strong or weak?
  • A spell book spell is too strong or weak?
  • A Combat King is too strong or weak?
  • An item is too strong or weak?
  • An Esper is too strong or weak?
  • A boss is too strong or weak?
  • A basic enemy is too strong or weak?
  • A difficulty is not properly balanced.
  • Something else?

Level 1
Rank 2 Flame spell (the one with the volcano. forgot the name) feels too strong early on. Bought it from the hooded guy in chapter 1 for 160 gold and I can almost insta-kill every monster I have to fight making the chapter super easy. On top of that it has no mana cost (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong).

Level 1
Rank 2 Flame spell (the one with the volcano. forgot the name) feels too strong early on. Bought it from the hooded guy in chapter 1 for 160 gold and I can almost insta-kill every monster I have to fight making the chapter super easy. On top of that it has no mana cost (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong).

This might be just me, but I think you're high...

If you're talking about Volcanic Eruption, it's almost UP. How the hell is it "too strong early"? What difficulty are you playing on? Child's-play?

Edit: Well, fuck...my 500th post

Last edited:
Level 5
i think last time i played this phoenix combo is somehow imbalance
use it one time can kill epic boss or at least decrease its hp until red

Level 1
in the 8 chapter, i get trapped by an chinese person and i have to fight in my dream with a skeleton, but he does one skill and he disappears forever. so i cant pass this chapter and i stuck inside this black circule and the skeleton spamms all time skills but he does not appear and cannot kill him! is it a bug or i have to do a trick?

Last edited:
Level 8
in the 8 chapter, i get trapped by an chinese person and i have to fight in my dream with a skeleton, but he does one skill and he disappears forever. so i cant pass this chapter and i stuck inside this black circule and the skeleton spamms all time skills but he does not appear and cannot kill him! is it a bug or i have to do a trick?

So, by 'the chinese person' you mean Zylcious, and the skeleton is Gaomdo. That fight isn't out of balance it's actually quite simple. Most of it is hand to hand combat, then:
1- When Gaomdo, the skeleton, channels a spell, then hide behind him because it deals enormous damage, but it isn't hard to dodge.
2- When he channels and disappears just wait a bit and avoid the waves that come from the sides to the middle because they can deal damage too. He'll appear after 10-15 seconds or so. Then you can go on.

--I need to add that Damanthe's set is out of balance... It deals a lot of damage to small enemies or enemies the same size of the hero. It's not significant in earlier levels but later in the game it's way overpowered. I could one shot enemies that had 45,000 health or more...

--Isn't Omega set a bit overpowered? I mean giving it to galeoth made him almost immortal. Since he never runs out of mana and he gets about 1.6k health regeneration per second in addition to the mana shield which never runs out of mana anyways....

--The Fight against Esper Nyrzx is a bit too easy. Mainly because he has 0 armor.

Last edited: