• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forbidden Spell Pack 2.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Unholy Execution
For the cost of own life, spell deals damage to targeted enemy unit. If targeted unit HP is less than 33% the unit will die instantly. If casters life is to low to cast this sacrifical spell, spell won't have any effect.
unholy-ex.jpg

Teeth
Sends a shards of thorned souls that were killed by the casters sword. Those shards deals line damage.
teeth.jpg

Taste of Death

Death Knight casts a sacrifical dark magic. For the cost of his own life force spell deals damage to each unit in area of effect 600. If casters life becomes lower than 600 when casting this spell, the caster comes to the Brink of Death and goes rampage: it have increased attack speed and steals HP on each attack. Buff lasts a few seconds.
taste-of-death.jpg

Link of Horror

Creates an Unholy link between caster and the targeted unit. Targeted unit will suffer damage over time and its movement will decrease. When the spell effect lasts casters life regeneration and movement increases. Any spell that will hit the targeted unit, will break the link.
link-of-horor.jpg

Fatal Strike

Caster fakes his own death, making him lost life. But after a second he strikes down with brute force dealing AOE damage.

Demonic Fists
Demonic Power takes over the caster, causing each attack dealing more damage, faster attack speed, and splash damage to nearby enemy land units.

Nether Chains
Creates a rift connected to nether world. Every 1 second strikes out a negative energy, that jumps on random targets.
nether-chains.jpg

Drag
Drags targeted unit to the caster for a period of time. While the drag lasts, caster turns invisible which enables him to Prey targets down. When the drag ends, there will come to explosion that will damage nearby enemy units.
drag.jpg

Desolate
Feast takes over casters body, making him jump around the targeted unit and slashing it up. The number of slashes depends on level, each slash deals 75 damage and each slash steals small amount of life and gives it to the caster.
desolate.jpg

Stealth
Allows the Rouge to become invisible, but move slower. When Rouges next attack strikes from behind, it will deal 10x agility damage, stun the target for a short period of time and there is also a chance that Rouge will gain additional attack speed for a few seconds.
stealth.jpg

Ghostly Strike
Rouges next attack will deal more damage, Rouge will also gain fully evasion for a few seconds.
ghostly-strike.jpg

Double Edge

Moves Caster and the targeted unit to the point between position of Caster and Target, because of the crash that happens, there bursts out two Shockwaves.
double-edge.jpg

Silent Shout
Teleports Caster to the targeted point, because of pressure while Caster is moving trough space, Casters screams out a voice that silence nearby enemies.

Flame Shield
Caster consumes his body with fire, giving him bonus armor, fire will burst out every 1 second in AoE 300 and deal damage.
flame-shield.jpg

Heroic Strike
Caster smashes the targeted unit with his brutal strength. If targeted unit is under effect of Thunder Clap it will suffer more damage.
heroic-strike.jpg

Fire Fly
Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units area over time.
fire-fly.jpg

Deadly Throw
Assassin toss the dagger with deadly force. Dagger deals the distance damage, the greather is the distance, greather is the damage. Targeted unit will get stunned on the impact, for a short period of time.

Hammers Wrath
Calls a Hammer that will fall from the sky. While the Hammer is falling targeted unit will get stunned for 0.80 second. Targeted unit will take some damage.
hammers-wrath.jpg

Hammer Forge
Paladins Hammer becomes unbalanced and it starts to charge out the Waves of force that will damage units in a line of facing of the caster.
hammer-forge.jpg

Quick Blades
Quickly slashes the target, with up to 10 slashes. Each slash will torn a pice of targeted units soul and cause it to suffer some damage.

Blade Fury
When this unit is attacked, there is a chance that this unit will make a quick move trough time and counter attack the attacking unit, and than return to the previous position. Also permanently awards some attack speed.
fury-blade.jpg

Fire Grip
Consumes the target with flames. Target will suffer damage every .20 second, for up to 5 seconds. If targeted unit dies, the charge of fire will burst out of target, damaging nearby units.
fire-grip.jpg

Nether Pulse
Damages and burns mana of all enemy units in Aoe 350.
nether-pulse.jpg

Bite of Death
Bites the target with powerful dark magic. Target will suffer health loss, and th caster will heal himself for the amount of damage done. The targets armor will get reduced for a short period of time.
bite-of-death.jpg

Blessed Hammer
Blessed Hammer makes a rift that will charge towards the targeted point.

Shadow Raze
Rouge connects wit the shadows, enables her to move in a line really fast and damage enemy units.
shadow-raze.jpg

Cross Fire
Crates two fire rifts at the each side of the caster, that will shoot out the linear flames bolts towards the targeted point.
cross-fire.jpg

Dragon Claw
Slashes the target up for some damage.There is a chance that casters blade releases hudge amount of force that will damage and stunn the enemy units in the area.
dragon-claw.jpg

Gods Blessing
Caster recives the blessing of the gods, that removes all negative buffs from it and heals him for some Hp, friendly units around the caster will recive only healing. There is a chance that caster heals himself for full amount of Hp and makes himself invulnerable for a few seconds.

V1.01
Some leaks fixses
Modified Teeth
V1.02
Repaired a leak(thanks to Fabba)
Those 5 spells are now leak free
V1.03
Fixsed location leak
Added 1 spell: Demonic Fists
V1.04
Bug fix thanks to xxdingo93xx
V1.05
Added a spell(Nether Chains)
Some minor changes
Thanks to THW members for their support and helping me out.
V1.06
Added a spell(Drag)
Fixsed some effects/durations,etc
V1.07
Added a spell (Desolate)
Also some sfx changes
V1.08
Added new spell Stealth
V1.09
Added 5 spells
Heroic Strike
Ghostly Strike
Silent Shout
Double Edge
Flame Shield
Modified sfx on Fatal Strike
Some other minor not important changes
V 2.0
Added spells:
-Fire Fly
-Deadly Throw
-Hammers Wrath
-Hammer Forge
Some other minor changes
V 2.1
Added spells:
-Quick Blades
-Blessed Hammer
V 2.2
Added Blade Fury
Some other minor changes
V 2.3
Added spells:
-Nether Pulse
-Bite of Death
-Fire Grip
Some other changes like:
-added/changed special effects on some spells
-little tooltip changes
-new hero
-slightly changed terrain
-removed not used spells/triggers
-added Atributes ability, for testing atribute based spells
V 2.4
-Just new spell, Shadow Raze
V 2.5
-Totally new terrain
-creep spawns
-Little AoS style map
-New spells:
+Gods Blessing
+Dragon Claw
+Cross Fire

Please leave comments and rate!

I hope you find these spells useful.

-BerZeKeR-

Keywords:
Spell pack, forbidden, sacrifice, paladin, demon, holy, spells, GUI, nether, rage, fury, blade, desolate, death, stealth, throw, dagger, fire,
Contents

Forbidden Spell Pack 2.5 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 2 Dec 2011 Bribe: This has memory leaks.
In new version there will be totally new terrain and creep spawns, like some sort of mini Aos =) +3 spells(mby more)
-(paladin)Aoe heal, chance to fully heal the caster, and give him a few sec divine shield
-(blademaster) 6x agility in damage, chance to stomp the enemies(looks cool)
-(firemage) Split shot X one each side of the caster (left right) by 300 creates dummies to cast carrion swarm, looks cool because you have to think how to cast it, because if you cast it far away, the dummies will shoot in the line, but if you cast near, the dummies will cast different each time. I hope i will get more spell ideas D:

Level 9
I hope the new spells are insane!! you know, not jass but, WOW!

And also, If you PEOPLE want to make multiple Heroes use the skills. Like Illidan and Arthas using the same ability, here are the steps:
1.Copy the Ability and add an editor suffix to make sure you got the right spell.
2.Copy the Ability trigger.
3.make new variables and use your common sense. Easy right?
These steps is for the people who doesn't know much about variables.

THE SHADOW RAZE ROCKS!!! But the casting delay is the problem. It's not instant cause you have to wait .15 secs before the spell runs. This is also useful to Illidan using the Spell Throw animation.

Last edited:
Level 15
lol i beaten the map! played it for long + really nice spells you got there friend. Well only thing i found that could be easier to import... is actually why do you have a lot of temp_points you only need one and use them for instant call RemoveLocation action but well i must say u got a tone of spells and they are really nice its been i while when i checked your spell pack you updated it to a single player map play lol really nice!

Only one thing since you like GUI did you check my Ultra vGUI and if you did what do you think about it, coz i would really like to see ur spell pack MUI, no global variables + vGUI ^^ since making such a stuff in vGUI is easy + no need for custom script removelocation, rect...

Well its only a suggestion so do what you like your spell pack is already awesome 5/5 and plz comment on my vGUI

Thanks!

Level 8
Yeah.... It's really cool! Better than I expected it to be. But I changed Fatal Strike a little. So now it when he 'fakes his death', I hid him for five seconds, so that it takes longer to do his ability. I can imagine adding a stun ability to the hero, so he'd stun and for a few seconds, and then he kabooms. Also, when I hide the units the enemy's dont attack him anymore ;)

EDIT: 4/5 For game experience and for wide variety of spells.

You could get the last point from me if you take out the lag on one of the spells the paladin has. (The one with the line of electric bashes). Also, to make more WOW's and DAMN's coming from the audience, add more special effects to e.g. The AoE, Caster and/or target(s).

Last edited:
Level 8
Okay. I think most of them are awesome spells anyway. I'm making a huge map. Using these abilities in the map would be fantastic. But I don't know if i'll continue the project since it's so big and I cant really do it on my own....

Back on topic:
I might go up and around fixing and perfecting the spells myself, adding things such as: Proper timing, good effects and such. But I'll just see if it's needed in the first place. IF im going/not going to add it to my map.

Level 10
Wow lot of comments on this, because it is good spell pack. Good ideas and good execution. This is cool stuff.

Level 1
Hello everybody :)
I have a little problem with the triggers :s
I don't suceed to put the spells into my map. First, I copy the Dummy, then the spell and the triggers. I save my map but WE tell me "all the triggers have been deactived because of errors". The triggers use variable whose don't exist. Exemple : "GroupVar" or "TempLoc".
Where is the error?

(I'm french and I'm not really able with triggers :s)

Level 17
when i tried importing i had the following script errors (marked in red):

function Trig_Shadow_Raze_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
call PolledWait( 0.01 )
set bj_forLoopAIndex = 1
set bj_forLoopAIndexEnd = 10
loop
exitwhen bj_forLoopAIndex > bj_forLoopAIndexEnd
call PolledWait( 0.14 )
call DestroyEffectBJ( GetLastCreatedEffectBJ() )
call DestroyGroup (udg_GroupVar12)
call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc48)
set bj_forLoopAIndex = bj_forLoopAIndex + 1
endloop
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Shadow_Raze takes nothing returns nothing
set gg_trg_Shadow_Raze = CreateTrigger( )
call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ( gg_trg_Shadow_Raze, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT )
call TriggerAddCondition( gg_trg_Shadow_Raze, Condition( function Trig_Shadow_Raze_Conditions ) )
call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Shadow_Raze, function Trig_Shadow_Raze_Actions )
endfunction

how can i fix those?

when i tried importing i had the following script errors (marked in red):

function Trig_Shadow_Raze_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
call PolledWait( 0.01 )
set bj_forLoopAIndex = 1
set bj_forLoopAIndexEnd = 10
loop
exitwhen bj_forLoopAIndex > bj_forLoopAIndexEnd
call PolledWait( 0.14 )
call DestroyEffectBJ( GetLastCreatedEffectBJ() )
call DestroyGroup (udg_GroupVar12)
call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc48)
set bj_forLoopAIndex = bj_forLoopAIndex + 1
endloop
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Shadow_Raze takes nothing returns nothing
set gg_trg_Shadow_Raze = CreateTrigger( )
call TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ( gg_trg_Shadow_Raze, EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT )
call TriggerAddCondition( gg_trg_Shadow_Raze, Condition( function Trig_Shadow_Raze_Conditions ) )
call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Shadow_Raze, function Trig_Shadow_Raze_Actions )
endfunction

how can i fix those?

Sorry i saw this today D:

Hmm, why did you convert it in Jass? It can fu*k up some functions.

But as i see you destroy locations, but you didn't even set them.
and "gg_trg..." that's because its converted and it doesn't match with the rest of the trigger.

@pippo, fell free ^^