1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Extreme Candy War AI

Submitted by DarkLigthing
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Extreme Candy War 2005 AI

AI (v 1.0) :
  • Buying items
  • Uses abilities
  • Attacks and recedes
  • Do not choosing same hero, that was picked by another AI player
Contents

Extreme Candy War AI (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
The AI is not too smart but it's a good addition to the map. I think there's an error with showing the correct hero level when one is killed. For the yellow Lich it showed 0 instead of 2. I guess, it might be the original author's issue? Same with the...
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The AI is not too smart but it's a good addition to the map.
    I think there's an error with showing the correct hero level when one is killed. For the yellow Lich it showed 0 instead of 2. I guess, it might be the original author's issue? Same with the gray player (warrior) but as the killer not the killed.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
    Map Submission Rules

U P L O A D I N G - A - M A P
    Video

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
    Details
    BB CODES
    BB Codes | HIVE

MAPS IN GENERAL
    The importance of a Description
    Description Guide - Maps
    Map Thread Guide
    Map Description Making: Good & Bad
    Map Description - Templates
    Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
    • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
    • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
    • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

2. BotLoot

BotLoot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Is this map protected? (I cannot open this).

Can you consider to release un-protected version of this map?
    I think it would be a good asset for learning purposes. (AoS AI)